剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
天 才
第一季 第一集
华♥莱♥士♥医生 今年的8月14日
Dr. Wallace, on August 14 of this year,
辛辛那提基因医学中心
你是否故意
did you knowingly provide
对八岁的病患 马歇尔·福斯特
a chemotherapy treatment called aladictin
使用了一种叫做阿莱迪汀的化学疗法
to Marshall Foster, an eight-year-old patient?
是的 爱德
Yes, I did, Ed.
在进行这项治疗的时候
And at the time you administered the treatment,
你是否注意到阿莱迪汀仍然在测试阶段
were you aware that aladictin was in the trial stage,
还不能够应用
and not approved for use?
我来概括一下
Uh, let me make this simple for all of us.
我对他使用了这个疗法
I gave him the treatment,
我知道这个疗法没有通过药监局审核
I knew it wasn't FDA approved...
并且他死了
and, uh... he died.
我们十分痛心地宣布
It pains me enormously to have to say
我们别无选择只能解雇你
that we have no choice but to discharge you.
她十五岁 很健康
She's 15 years old and healthy.
奥克兰县医院
她之前从未生过病
She's never been sick a day in her life.
她在里面 我知道她在里面
She is in there. I know she's in there.
拉米雷兹夫妇 我明白
Mr. And Mrs. Ramirez, I understand
-你们很沮丧 -「沮丧」
- how frustrating this is. - "Frustrating"?
我们十五岁的女儿陷入了昏迷
Our 15-year-old daughter is in a coma.
她上周从排球训练回来之后
She came home from volleyball practice last week,
吃了饭就睡了 再也没有醒来
had dinner, went to sleep, and never woke up.
似乎没有人能告诉我们她怎么了
And no one seems to be able to tell us
以及怎么把她治好
what went wrong, or how to get her back.
你们都不接我们的电♥话♥
You don't even answer our calls.
如果这是你的女儿你有什么感觉
How would you feel if this was your daughter?
吉洛伊医生 这是医生恰纳拉
Dr. Gilroy, this is Dr. Channara...
恰纳拉帕塔拉
Channarayapatra.
很高兴见到你 吉洛伊医生
Nice to meet you, Dr. Gilroy.
我的天 你来了
Oh, my God, you're here.You came.
拉米雷兹夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Ramirez,
你们女儿转院去邦克山的申请
your request to transfer your daughter to Bunker Hill
已经被通过了
has been approved.
医生 这位患者没有办法
Doctor, this patient is in no condition
用救护车进行运送
to be transported by ambulance.
所以我带了直升机来
Which is why I brought the helicopter.
直升机
Uh, helicopter...
我们不能
We can't...
拉米雷兹夫妇 只要你们在邦克山
Mr. Ramirez, there will be no charge to your family
我们就不会收取任何费用
as long as you're at Bunker Hill.
我只需要你签署一份文件
I just need you to sign a document
允许你的女儿来我们中心
releasing your daughter to our care.
六个月后
詹姆斯·贝尔
以邦克App起家的亿万富翁会颠覆医疗系统吗
加州 帕罗奥图
-打扰一下 我是...-华♥莱♥士♥医生
- Excuse me, I'm here to... - Dr. Wallace.
请把手指放在平板电脑上
If you place your thumb on the tablet,
以获得在医院自♥由♥通行的权利
I can give you full access to the hospital.
实际上这几天我只是来参观一下
Actually, I'm only here a few days to observe.
詹姆斯希望你可以拥有永久通行权限
James wanted you to have permanent access.
华♥莱♥士♥医生 我们要扫描你
Dr. Wallace, we need to scan you.
请允许我用30秒的时间扫描你的全身
Give me 30 seconds and permission to map your entire body,
我将给您一个你自己原型的塑料手办
and I'm going to give you a plastic action figure of yourself.
你想摆一个什么造型呢 华♥莱♥士♥医生
How would you like to be immortalized, Dr. Wallace?
不错 但还不够好
Good, not great.
这个呢
How about...?
-威尔 -不行
- Will? - Ehh...
那么
So...
我觉得这个可以
I can work with that.
华♥莱♥士♥医生
Dr. Wallace.
革命欢迎你
Welcome to the revolution.
跟我走
Come with me.
-谢谢你 -谢谢 安娜贝尔
- Thanks. - Thanks, Anabel.
应该的 詹姆斯
Of course, James.
他知道我叫安琪 不是安娜贝尔
He knows my name is Angie, not Anabel.
我们总是这样玩
It's a thing we do.
我想他们联♥系♥我的时候我说得很清楚
I thought I made it clear when they called
我不能在州外工作
that I can't entertain a job offer out of state.
我听说了 你的谈判策略蛮精明的
I heard. Shrewd negotiating tactic.
-不是这回事 -这位是布洛克特
- It's not... - This is Brockett.
内科学和儿科学的双科专业医师
Double board certified in internal medicine and pediatrics,
重症监护研究员 也是我的第一位雇员
with a fellowship in critical care, and my first hire.
华♥莱♥士♥医生 非常荣幸你能加入团队
Dr. Wallace, it's an honor to have you join the team.
大家都认为我已经加入
Does everybody here think that I'm actually--?
来看看这个 医生
Come check this out, Doctor.
我迫不及待地为你展示这个
I cannot wait to show you this.
把手指插到管子里
Stick your finger in the tube intake.
这是指尖验血器
It's a finger prick blood test.
我们进行更多的常规监测
We keep better tabs on our patients
以更加了解我们的病患
with more routine monitoring.
看这里 这是一面墙
Now, check this out. This is the Wall.
这是每一位病患的控制中心
It's mission control for every patient.
CT扫描 核磁共振
CT scans, MRI,
全面的诊疗史
时间轴概览
所有的图像和检验结果
any imaging, all the labs,
你和病患随时可以了解
anything that you need to know
你们想要了解的所有信息
or the patient wants to know is available at any time.
在非诊疗时间
And when it's not medical,
病患
病患可以选择自己想去的地方
the patient gets to choose where they want to be.
马丘比丘
Machu Picchu.
佛寺
Buddhist temple.
从月球上看地球
Earth rising over the moon.
研究显示当病患感受到
Studies show that patients eat better,
自己对环境越有控制力 就会吃得更香
they sleep better, they have better recoveries,
睡得更好 恢复得更快
if they feel more control over their environment.
你的检测结果出来了 老瓦
Got your results through there, W.
你的血糖偏低
You blood glucose is slightly low.
吃了它
Here, eat that.
老瓦
"W"?
他喜欢给别人起外号♥
He likes nicknames.
拜尔夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Beyer.
-欢迎来到邦克山 -你好
- Welcome to Bunker Hill. - Hi.
非常感谢接待我们 贝尔先生
Thank you so much for having us, Mr. Bell.
你给了我们希望
You've given us hope.
这是华♥莱♥士♥医生
This is Dr. Wallace, hands down
世界上最好的外科医生就在你眼前
one of the best surgeons in the world.
我们听说您是神医再世
We heard you get the best of the best.
准确地说我来只是为了
To be accurate, I'm only here to...
这是布洛克特医生
And this is Dr. Brockett.
她将是你的医疗顾问
She's going to be your physician advocate.
这是什么表情
Okay, what is that?
她是你的直接联♥系♥人
She's going to be your touchstone.
但她不是你的唯一联♥系♥人
But she's not your only touchstone.
每个团队成员都是信息矩阵的一部分
Everyone on the team here is part of an information matrix.
你可以联♥系♥任何人
You'll be able to reach out to anybody,
他们可以帮你 明白吗
and they'll be able to help you, okay?
佐伊
Zoe.
玛戈 你出于怀孕的考虑
Margo, because of your pregnancy,
选择了不使用化学疗法或是放射疗法
you chose not to have chemotherapy or radiation,
而这两项会缩小并有效控制你的淋巴瘤
which would have shrunk or controlled your lymphoma.
经过这段时间肿瘤已经变大
It has grown over time,
那团蓝色的东西就是肿瘤
and the blue mass you see here is the tumor.
它变得越大 用手术治疗
And as it grows, it becomes more difficult
就变得越困难
to address surgically.
但我们相信可以用手术解决
But we feel we can do so.
你是说可以动手术
You're saying you can operate?
可他们说为时已晚
They told us it was too late.
那孩子怎么办
Well, what about the baby?
给他们看看
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表