剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah. Okay. Fine.
马利克是个好男人
Malik's a good guy.
他显然喜欢你
I mean, he's obviously into you,
你也明显喜欢他
and you're clearly into him.
试一下嘛 最糟不过你俩不成
Dip a toe. Worse comes to worse, it doesn't work out.
我同意
I agree.
试一下
Dip a toe.
我们已经给他用了抗体
Now that we've given him antibodies,
要等多久才能知道这样是否有效
how long will we have to wait to see if it's working?
几个小时后应该就能知道
We should know in a few hours.
我听到几个护士
I... I heard some nurses
说另一家医院的一位患者死了
talking about a patient at another hospital that died.
他到医院时情况已经很糟了
He was in pretty bad shape when he got to the hospital.
而且他也没接受抗体治疗
And he didn't have the antibody treatment.
但尤金也会那样吗
But could that happen to Eugene?
如果治疗无效他会死吗
Could he die if this doesn't work?
我们会尽我们所能
We're gonna do everything we can.
我想在这里结婚
I want to get married here.
就现在
Now.
我给你许诺过一个在金门大桥的婚礼
I promised you a Golden Gate Bridge wedding.
我只想在那桥下结婚
I don't want to get married unless it's under that bridge.
不 这不是可能的线索
No. It's not a possible lead,
我这是在把感染源送到你们手上
I'm hand delivering the source to you.
好吧 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
再见
Bye.
卫♥生♥部♥门有自己确实的依据时
The department won't shut down the truck
才会关停那个快餐车
until they have their own data to back it up,
但他们的调查至少要24小时
and their investigation is gonna take at least 24 hours.
所以我们无能为力
So our hands are tied.
总有一天 邦克山会有足够地位
One day, Bunker Hill will be established enough
让卫♥生♥部♥门足以相信我们而立即采取行动
so that the health department trusts us enough to act immediately.
但在此期间
But, in the meantime...
詹姆斯 你在做什么
James, what are you doing?
斯科特 我要你知道
Scott, I want you to know
入侵电脑是非法且十分不道德的
that hacking is unlawful, thoroughly immoral
邦克山在任何情况下都不会纵容这种行为
and Bunker Hill does not condone it under any circumstances.
但旧习难改 斯科特
But old habits die hard, Scott-o.
你们听着
Hey, listen, guys.
这没什么大不了
This is nothing.
我们搞得定
We got this.
有世上最好的医生在处理
We got the best doc in the world on this.
我这几个月也一直接受这种训练 好吗
And I've been training for this for months, okay?
所以不要担心
So, I don't want you to worry.
我几个小时后就能再见你们
I'll see you in a couple hours.
然后你们就能告诉大家你们老爸是个宇航员
And then you can tell everybody that your dad's an astronaut
还是护士
and a nurse.
我不喜欢这样
I don't love any of this.
这是我们唯一的选择
It's our only option.
我知道
I know.
你能做到 医生
You can do this, Doctor.
简妮护士在外面等你们
Nurse Janine will see you outside now.
能看他时我们会立刻通知你们
We'll let you know the minute you can see him.
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
非常爱你
So much.
爱你 爸爸
Love you, Dad.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你们
I love you, guys.
会没事的 知道吗
It's gonna be fine, okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
你能做到
You got this.
好了
Okay.
我的双腿已缚在台上
My legs are strapped to the table.
苯海拉明溶液准备好了吗
You have the Benadryl solution?
虹吸管呢
And the siphon?
做得很好
Good work.
你一小时后就能再见到家人 兰尼
You'll see your family again in an hour, Lenny.
好 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
好的 兰尼
Okay, Lenny,
先把苯那君溶液
start by injecting the Benadryl solution
注射进你腹部的右下方
into your lower right abdomen.
卫♥生♥部♥刚刚发了一条推特
The Health Department just sent out a tweet naming
将这辆餐车认定为感染源 你看了这个吗
the food truck as the source. Have you seen this?
是的 是我写的
Yeah, I wrote it.
你黑了卫♥生♥部♥的推特
You hacked into the Health Department's Twitter?
绕过他们的防火墙简直轻而易举
Shockingly easy to bypass their firewall.
但是他们马上会删除的
But they're just gonna delete it.
不 不会的
No, they won't.
因为现在他们进退两难
Because now, I force their hand.
如果他们删除了推特而我是对的
If they delete it and I'm right,
他们就很尴尬了
then they look bad.
所以如果他们置之不理
So if they leave it,
-他们还可能会成为英雄 -与此同时
- then they get to be the heroes. - And meanwhile,
没有其他人会因切片烤肉而被感染
nobody else gets sick on some bad beef shawarma.
精彩绝伦
Impressive.
华♥莱♥士♥医生要在阑尾炎压痛点上
Dr. Wallace will make a four centimeter incision
做一个四厘米的切口
at McBurney's point.
放松你的腹部 兰尼
Try to relax your abdomen, Lenny.
你现在可以把抽吸装置放在切口上
You can now place the suction device over the incision site.
华♥莱♥士♥医生现在会切除
Dr. Wallace will now dissect the subcutaneous fat
皮肤和腹部肌肉下的皮下脂肪
under the skin and the abdominal muscle layers.
兰尼 你表现得很好
You're doing great, Lenny.
保持呼吸
Keep breathing.
好的 兰尼
Okay, Lenny,
华♥莱♥士♥医生现在会切开腹膜
Dr. Wallace will now open the peritoneum--
那是保护腹部的一层膜
that's the membrane that lines the abdomen--
你的阑尾就在它下面
your appendix is right underneath.
看起来只有一小部分脓
Looks like just a small amount of pus
流进了腹腔 谢天谢地
has leaked into the cavity, thankfully.
好的 兰尼
Okay, Lenny,
阑尾已经被摘除
the appendix has been removed.
我们需要你慢慢地深呼吸
We need you to take slow, deep breaths.
华♥莱♥士♥医生现在会结扎你的阑尾并缝合伤口
Dr. Wallace will now tie off the base of the appendix and ligate it.
好的 兰尼
Okay, Lenny,
他失去意识了
He lost consciousness.
我们需要让他保持清醒
We need to stabilize him.
兰尼
Lenny?
我们需要马上缝合
We need to close him up now
否则他的血压会下降到一个危险的水平
or his blood pressure will drop to a dangerous level.
手术部位会充满血液
The surgical field is filling with blood.
我只需要把他的伤口缝合
I just need to suture him up.
快要缝好了
Okay, it's closed.
兰尼 能听见我们说话吗
Lenny, can you hear us?
兰尼
Lenny?
兰尼
Lenny?
我在
I'm here.
我
I...
我感觉非常疼就昏过去了
I felt a sharp pain and then I blacked out.
发生了什么
What happened?
你刚刚成为了第一个
You just became the first human
在卫星轨道上接受手术的人
to undergo a surgical procedure in orbit.
我们刚刚见证了历史
We just witnessed history.
是的
Yeah.
你和我
You and me.
再无他人
Nobody else.
没有了
Nobody. Zero.
只有我们
Just us.
你们在干什么
What am I seeing here?
我们要举办一场婚礼
We're having a wedding.
在金门大桥下
Under the Golden Gate Bridge.
诺拉和尤金的婚礼
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表