剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
但是没想到一年后
I had no idea a year later...
我就住进来了
Well, here I am.
你别担心
Don't even worry about it.
有我们在呢 为了让你住得更舒适
We got you covered. If you need anything
有什么需要 有我在呢
to make your stay more comfortable, I'm here.
-一切都很好 -你不喜欢这花
- Everything is perfect. - You don't like your flowers.
他们会帮我换成绣球花
They're gonna bring me some hydrangeas instead.
我可以的
I got this.
可以的
Got this. Oh...
斯凯拉·史蒂文斯
Skylar Stevens.
她两年前动了牙根管治疗术
She had a root canal two years ago.
她的医生给她开了奥施康定[止痛药]
Her doctor prescribed her OxyContin.
她吃上瘾了 后来意外怀孕
She got addicted and then accidentally got pregnant.
她努力戒掉但后来复发了
She tried to get clean but then relapsed.
没办法拿到处方开的奥施康定后
Couldn't get a prescription for Oxy anymore,
她就开始吸海♥洛♥因♥
so she turned to heroin.
一周前吸食过多 送到县医院治疗
She overdosed a week ago. Was treated at County,
但她控制不住药瘾
but she's been unable to control her addiction.
-怀孕多久了 -三十周了
- How far along is she? - u202d30 weeks.
使用植入式药物风险很大
Using a drug implantable's very risky,
对于孕妇更是如此
especially on a pregnant woman.
作为儿科医师 我见过太多这种事了
As a pediatrician, I've seen this happen way too often.
如果没法让这女人戒掉毒瘾
If we don't get this woman clean
那又会多一名新生儿
there will be another tiny little baby born
被自己母亲曾经的选择彻底毁掉
completely screwed by the choices the mother made.
我不能坐视不管
I can't not do something.
你好 斯凯拉
Hi, Skylar.
很高兴再次见面 这位是华♥莱♥士♥医生
Good to see you again. This is Dr. Wallace.
非常感谢让我入院
Thank you so much for taking me.
不客气
Of course.
斯凯拉 这些是我跟你说的植入式药物
Skylar, these are the drug implantables I was telling you about.
我们要在你的手臂上部植入四枚药物
We want to implant four of these in your upper arm.
未来十周内它们会持续释放
They would continuously release low doses of buprenorphine
低剂量的丁丙诺啡
over the next ten weeks.
这样以来 等你的孩子出生
That way, when your baby comes,
你和你的孩子体内都不会留有药物
you will be drug-free and so will your baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道怎么会这样
I-I-I don't know how I got here.
我怀孕的时候就想我要留住这孩子
When I got pregnant I thought, I want to keep this baby.
我什么都会为她做 我会戒掉的
I would do anything for her. I would get clean.
而我也真的
And I did...
戒掉了几个月
for a couple of months.
但是真的好难
But it is so-so hard, you guys.
在我们同意进行植入式药物治疗前
Before we agree to administer the implantable,
我要知道你已完全下决心戒毒
I need to know that you're absolutely committed to getting clean.
如果我们给你植入了药物
If we put the drug implantable in you,
而你还继续吸海♥洛♥因♥
and you continue to use heroin,
你会吸食过量 就会没命
you'll overdose and you could die.
华♥莱♥士♥医生 十周后我的女儿就要出生了
Dr. Wallace, I'm having a baby girl in ten weeks.
我什么都愿意做
I will do anything.
我得在她出生前戒掉
I have to get clean before she comes.
我向你们保证我准备好了
I promise you I'm ready.
好
Okay.
那就安排做植入手术吧
Let's schedule an appointment for the implant.
谢谢
Thank you.
我正在注入黄金纳米粒子
I'm injecting the gold nanoparticles.
它们会粘附在癌细胞上
They're attaching to the cancer cells.
怎么了
What's up?
癌细胞比预想的更易扩散
The cancer's more invasive than we thought.
癌变已扩散到她的声带了
And it spread to her vocal cords.
那你能安全切除吗
Can you get it out safely?
应该可以
Believe so.
那她的嗓子会有什么影响
What's that gonna do to her voice?
不清楚
I don't know.
要保嗓子就别想要命
But it's her voice or her life.
好 开始吧
Okay, let's do this.
-怎么了 -收到了警报
- What's going on? - Just got an alarm.
斯凯拉胃部严重痉挛
Skylar's having severe stomach cramps
心率也在飙升
and her heart rate's spiking.
可能是因为在戒毒
It could be withdrawal.
可能会导致早产
And it could be pre-term labor.
什么情况 斯凯拉
Let's see what we've got... Skylar,
-跟我说说你感觉怎样 -痉挛
- tell me what you're feeling. - Cramps.
非常严重 华♥莱♥士♥医生
Really bad, Dr. Wallace.
好 检查一下胎儿
Okay, let's check out that baby.
胎儿心率在下降
Fetal heart rate is dropping.
长时间心率减速 胎儿的情况很危险
A prolonged decel. This baby's in serious distress.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
好了 斯凯拉 我看你要早产了
Okay, Skylar. It looks to me like you're in premature labor.
孩子要出生了
The baby's ready to come out.
现在不能生孩子 不能 太早了
I can't have this baby. I can't... It's too early.
孩子必须马上出来
This baby has to come out. Right now.
来吧 快走
Let's do it, let's go.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
我们可能把有史以来最出色的嗓音给毁了
We may have just ruined one of the greatest voices of all time.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们别无选择 好嘛
We didn't have a choice, okay?
-我们救了她的命 -用喉头移植术呢
- We saved her life. - What about a voice box transplant?
没错 可以用这个办法
Yeah. We could do that.
移植气管 喉 神经
You transplant the trachea, larynx, nerves,
以及从捐献人给的声带
and vocal cords from a donor...
找谁做捐献人
Who's the donor gonna be?
阿黛尔又没在捐声带
Adele's not giving hers up.
詹姆斯 很不幸 我们无法
Hey, James. Unfortunately, we're not gonna be able
把乔治娅原来的嗓音还给她
to give Georgia back her exact voice.
-除非我们自己培养声带 -又来了
- Unless we grow it. - Here we go.
怎么了 我们一直在培养东西
What? We grow stuff all the time.
所以 你是说用人工声带
So you're saying artificial vocal cords?
没错 和她原本声带一模一样的复♥制♥品
Yeah. An exact replica of her original vocal cords.
我们需要抽取骨髓
We'd extract bone marrow...
-分离干细胞... -然后培养成声带
- Isolate the stem cells... - And grow them into cords.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
你们都顺利挺过了剖腹产
You both made it through the C-section very well.
我什么时候可以见她
When can I see her?
她现在在新生儿重症监护室
Well, she's in the NICU,
但我可以立马让你从监视器上看看她
but I can show her to you on the monitor right away.
那就是她吗
That's her?
她真小
She's so tiny.
三磅八盎司[1.59千克]
Three pounds, eight ounces.
为什么布洛克特医生给她戴那个眼罩
What is Dr. Brockett doing with that blindfold?
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
适应外面世界的强烈刺♥激♥物
Adjusting to the harsh stimuli
对于正在戒海♥洛♥因♥的宝宝来说
of the outside world can be very uncomfortable
是非常不舒服的
for a baby detoxing from heroin.
布洛克特医生在试图通过
Dr. Brockett is trying to limit her exposure
限制她暴露在吵闹强光环境下来为她减压
to loud noises and bright lights to reduce her stress.
我应该去陪在她身边
I should be in there with her.
我们会为了你的孩子竭尽全力的
We're gonna do everything we can for your baby,
但...与此同时
but... in the meantime
你要把精力集中在术后恢复
you need to focus on recovering from your surgery
以及戒毒 这个任务相当艰巨
and getting off drugs-- that's gonna be hard enough.
我可以给你一针低剂量吗♥啡♥帮你止痛
I can administer a low dose of morphine for your pain.
不要 我什么都不要
No. I don't want anything.
这在你早期戒毒阶段有帮助
It will also help you in the early stages of withdrawal.
我不希望身体里再有任何毒品了
I don't want any drugs in my system ever again.
看看我都对她做了什么
Look what I did to her.
等一下 怎么了
Wait, what's going on?
现在你需要休息 而我需要去你孩子那里
Right now you need to rest, and I need to be with your baby.
我答应你 我们一定会照顾好你女儿的
I promise you, we will take good care of your daughter.
华♥莱♥士♥医生
Dr. Wallace...
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表