剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
drowned his victims in a bath.
趁泡浴之际淹死受害者
That's do-able, isn't it?
这个好实施 对吧
Happy with that, Graham? Being drowned?
这法子满意吗 格雷汉姆 遇溺身亡
Go and fill a bath.
去给浴缸放满水
And put some Matey in it for him
要是能找到泡泡浴盐
if you can find any. Do you have Matey?
就给他加点 你家有泡泡浴盐吗
David loves a Matey bath.
戴维超爱泡泡浴
I am sorry about all this, Graham,
格雷汉姆 原谅我们这么做
but you know I couldn't cope without David
但是你也知道 我没了戴维活不了
and he couldn't cope without me.
他没了我也活不了
Not if he got sent back to that place.
更甭提他被送回那个地方去了
There was some right strange people in there,
那儿有几个家伙很诡异
Graham, I tell you.
格雷汉姆 不怕告诉你
A woman died.
有个女人死在那了
Mum! Hang on.
妈 等一下
Let's have a look.
让我看看
David, it's stone cold.
戴维 水太冷了
What about now?
那怎么办
You can't put him in, he'll freeze to death!
不能这样放他进去 他会冻死的
Go and boil a kettle.
去烧壶水来
That'll take the edge off it.
兑点热水让水暖和些
I'll swirl him in a drop of Radox. Help him relax.
我给他倒点沐浴露 帮助他放松
Stop!
站住
Mum! He's getting away!
妈 他跑了
Get after him!
快追
If he goes to the police...
要是他去报♥警♥的话...
Oh, no.
不用追了
Never mind, we're all right.
用不着追了 没事了
Look.
看呀
He did have Matey.
他明明有泡泡浴盐
What a lie!
真是个大骗子
A few years ago I had to spend some time
几年前我在一个精神病院
in an institution.
住过一段时间
Just because you were a dwarf? That is outrageous.
就因为你是侏儒吗 这太过分了
No, not because of that.
不 不是那个原因
I had some...
我有些...
issues, mentally.
心理上的问题
Don't be scared, it's all sorted.
别害怕 我已经治好了
I used to be a werewolf, but I'm all right now-ooo!
我曾是个狼人 但是现在治好了
Really? That as well?
真的吗 还有这回事
No, I was joking.
不 我开玩笑呢
So, you're not a dwarf?
这么说你不是侏儒咯
No, I am a dwarf.
不 我是侏儒
I'm not a werewolf.
但我不是狼人
Anyway.
总而言之
While I was there,
当我在住院时
a woman was killed.
一个女人被杀了
Whoever is sending these messages think I killed her.
发这些信息给我的人 认为我是凶手
But I didn't. It was...
但我没有 那是...
Sorry.
对不起
I just keep thinking about you in those films.
你在那些影片中的表现让我念念不忘
I have this...
我有个...
this fantasy.
有个幻想
No, I'm embarrassed.
算了吧 好尴尬
No, go on.
不 你继续说
I'm Snow White asleep in her glass coffin.
我是躺在玻璃棺材里的白雪公主
And you're Blusher,
而你是小矮人害羞鬼
and you come to try and rouse me.
你前来唤醒我
You've really thought this through, haven't you?
你还真是把情节都想好了呢 是吧
What about the rest of my costume? Just the hat.
那我的戏服呢 只带帽子好了
I am pooped.
累死我了
We had two ectopics back to back today.
今天连着遇上了两个胎位不正的孕妇
I've been like a blue-arsed fly.
把我忙得团团转
I suppose you haven't had a chance to look at the crossword.
看来你没精力做填字游戏了
18 down's a real stinker.
第十八纵列可难了
George, what's wrong?
乔治 怎么了
Some day my prince will come.
某天 我的王子会到来
I'm coming.
我来了
One sec.
马上就好
I hope...
我希望...
I'm sorry, but that is so funny.
对不起 但这实在太搞笑了
Well, it's true that television adds a few pounds.
都说上电视会显得大 果然不假啊
Go ahead, let's see you stamp your foot like Rumpled Foreskin!
继续演呀 像《侏儒皱命根》那样直跺脚呀
I think he looks cute.
我觉得他挺可爱的
Some people just can't take a joke.
有些人就是开不起玩笑
Maybe they've lost interest.
也许他们失去兴趣了
No.
不可能
He's in there all right.
他一直都在
I can feel it.
我能感觉得到
80 seconds, Mr Lomax.
剩下80秒了 洛马克斯先生
78,
77,
76...
76...
What do I do?
我该怎么做
I'm bidding a fiver. Leave it.
我出价5英镑 别急
67, 66,
67 66
65, 6♥4♥...
65 6♥4♥...
63,
62,
61, one minute.
61 还剩一分钟
Go! £50.
动手 50英镑
£60.
60英镑
75.
75英镑
40 seconds.
还剩40秒
220, Chelse? Do it.
要出220英镑吗 切尔西 出吧
230.
230英镑
Bob.
鲍伯
Come and look at this.
快过来看看
What is it?
怎么了
How long left?
还剩多长时间
25 seconds.
25秒
£300?!
300英镑
320 now.
现在涨到320了
There's an e-mail from one of them saying "name your price".
还有个买♥♥家写了封电邮来 说"出个价吧"
Pull it! What?
撤销交易 什么
Pull the ad! £400.
把货品收回 400英镑
You said you'd email the seller. There's no time for that.
你说你给卖♥♥家发邮件了 来不及了
500? More zeros.
500英镑吗 加多个零
Get off!
手拿开
If they're willing to pay 5...
如果他们都愿意出到5...
£600, who knows much it could be worth?
600英镑的话 天知道这个东西值多少钱
I can't stop it. I thought you'd been on a course.
我撤销不了 你不是学过吗
Ian.
伊恩
10 seconds.
还剩10秒了
9,
8...
8...
9,000!
9千英镑
9,000!
9千英镑
And one
加1
penny!
便士
Press delete! I can't do it when you stand over me.
按删除 你鬼吼鬼叫的我都乱了
Ian.
伊恩
5,
4... 3,
4... 3
2...
2...
Did we win?
我们赢了吗
Did we get it?
买♥♥到了吗
Well done, son.
干得好 儿子
Now all we've got to do is find the bloody thing.
现在我们要把这只鳄鱼找出来
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表