剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
And then poor Cheryl. And Martin.
接着可怜的绮丽尔和马丁也死了
Robin's in charge now.
现在罗宾接手了
We're waiting to see what he wants to do.
我们正在等他下一步的计划
You'll have a long wait.
那你得慢慢等了
So, these...murders,
所以这些...所谓谋杀
they were just like play-acting?
都只是在演戏吗
Well, yeah!
对 没错
People guessed who did it and won a little prize.
让客人竞猜凶手 答对者获颁一份小礼物
David was very keen -
戴维演得可积极了
perhaps a little bit too keen.
不过有点积极过头了
Had me trussed up like a chicken,
把我像鸡一样捆着吊起
big sausage dangling in my face,
那些大香肠就在我面前晃
typecasting again!
又是角色需要的问题
He went a bit too far.
但他做的有些过火了
Graham had to let him go.
格雷汉姆只得炒了他
But I suppose you know all that.
不过我想这些你都知道了吧
Sorry, Mum. I did a bad murder.
对不起 妈妈 我搞砸了一桩谋杀
How is David by the way?
话说戴维最近怎样呀
Keeping you busy?
还是很让你操心吗
Yes, he has been.
对 还是老样子
Will you remember me to him now, won't you?
记得替我向他问好 好吗
I will. I'll go and do that right now.
没问题 我这就回去告诉他
Are you still wanting the barbecue?
这个烤架你还需要吗
Um. No. Not any more.
不用了 现在没用了
Change of plan.
计划有变
We're nearly there now, Freddy.
我们马上就到了 弗雷迪
Hold on.
坚持住
I'm taking you home.
我这就带你回家
Hello...
有人吗
That's weird.
奇怪了
I'm sure I locked this door before I came out.
我肯定我出门之前有把门锁好
Is this still part of the trick?
这还是在表演魔术吗
There is no trick. This is real.
这才不是魔术 是现实
Your door could do with a paint.
你的门也该刷油漆了
Shhhh!
安静
Come on.
走吧
Jolly...
开心果
I'm here.
我回来了
What were you gonna to tell me?
你要告诉我什么来着
Is that him?
你在找他吗
Oh, Jesus!
噢 天呐
Well, they tell you not to play with plastic bags.
不是叮嘱过别乱玩塑料袋嘛
Well, he's not done it to himself, has he?
他又不是自己套上去的
Well, who's done it then?
那会是谁干的呢
Quick, get behind here.
快 快躲起来
Is this still part of the trick?
这也还是在表演魔术吗
Just shift yourself.
快给我躲起来
Are we playing Sardines? Sssh!
我们是在玩躲猫猫吗 嘘
So that's where it was.
原来那东西在那儿
What?
什么东西
My extension lead. Been looking for that.
我的延长电线 我一直到处在找
What's he got?
他手上拿着什么呀
Is it a vibrator?
是振动器吗
What do you know about vibrators?
你知道振动器是什么玩意吗
Mrs Price has got one.
普赖斯女士有一个
Buzzing away every night.
每晚都在那儿嗡嗡作响
Her daughter brings her the batteries.
她的女儿常送电池过来给她
Double A's.
两节A号♥电池
Bag after bag.
一袋接一袋地送
Oh, hi, darling!
噢 嗨 亲爱的
I'm just trying to get my bearings,
我只是在找回舞台感觉
trying to remember the blocking.
试着回忆起动作和走位
I think I've got most of it down.
我看也记得差不多了
Has Robert been filling you in?
罗伯特没一一告诉你吗
No, he wants to,
没有 虽然他也想
but the doctors said I should rest for a few days.
但是医生说了我还得休息一段日子
Debbie, do you love Robert?
黛比 你爱罗伯特吗
Of course, he's...adorable.
当然 他那么...可爱
But you've only known him for six weeks.
可是你才认识了他六个星期
No, we've been going out for two years.
不止 我们在一起两年了
We've been on holiday together, look.
我们还一起出去度假呢 看
But these have been sellotaped together.
但是这张是用透明胶粘起来的啊
I know.
我知道
We had a row and I tore it up, apparently.
当时我们吵了一架 我一气之下撕了它
But half of it's sand and half of it's snow.
可是你的是沙滩照 他的却是雪景照
I think that's what the row was about.
我猜那就是我们争吵的原因
Debbie, I have to tell you.
黛比 我得告诉你
You and Robert, you're not...
你和罗伯特 你们并不是...
Not what?
不是什么
Get away, Kerry.
滚开点 凯瑞
I think you've done enough damage for one day.
我想你今天也害够我了吧
Robert...
罗伯特
I was just telling Debbie... What would you tell her?
我只是想告诉黛比... 告诉她什么
That I'm mad? That I killed a woman?
说我疯了 说我杀死了一个女人
That I have special powers?
还是说我有超能力呢
No, we were just talking about the snow beach.
不是 我们刚只是在讨论照片的事
Oh. Well, did she tell you
这样啊 那她有没有告诉你
her and Brian got me sacked today?
今天她和布莱恩联手把我开除了呢
No.
没有
I can't believe you've done this, Kerry.
我真不敢相信你竟这么对我 凯瑞
I come in and there's a P45 in my pigeonhole.
我回来后看见我的分信箱里有一份P45表格
It's your own fault, Robert.
这是你自找的 罗伯特
You're lying to Debbie
你不仅在骗黛比
and you're lying to yourself.
还在欺骗你自己
You can't stand that I'm with a tall person, can you?
你是受不了我找到一个高个子的女朋友 对吧
It's got nothing to do with that!
根本就与此无关
Did you think I'd ever be interested in you?
你该不会认为我曾对你有意思吧
Look at Debbie.
看看黛比
She's beautiful, she's tall, she's going places.
她美丽 高挑 事业有成
I have got a doctor's appointment at 4 o'clock.
我4点钟要去看医生
And other places.
地位高着呢
You're just a pantomime dwarf
你不过是一个演舞台剧的侏儒
and you always will be.
这辈子都是
Come on, Debbie. We're leaving.
来吧 黛比 我们走吧
You can't just leave, Robert. You need me.
你不能就这么走了 罗伯特 你需要我
Get out of my way.
放开我
Don't make me angry, Kerry.
别惹火我 凯瑞
You know what I'm capable of.
你知道我的能力
Kerry?
凯瑞你
It was never you, Robert.
有能力的不是你 罗伯特
It's always been me.
有超能力的是我
Stop it!
住嘴
I just wanted to protect you. That's all.
我只是想要保护你 仅此而已
They were always so mean to you.
他们总是百般羞辱你
All this time you let me believe...
但一直以来你都让我误以为...
It was for the best, Robert.
我这是为了你好 罗伯特
We're meant to be together.
我们注定是天生一对
We just need to get away from here
我们只需要离开这里
and work it all out.
一切都会过去的
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我才不会跟你走
Freak.
怪物
I think I'd better go and look over my lines.
我看我还是回去复习台词好了
Debbie.
黛比
You're going nowhere.
你哪儿都别想去
Oh, he's cut his bloody head off!
天呐 他砍下了他的头
I will need a toilet trip in a minute. Ssshh!
我要现在去上厕所 嘘
He's using my phone now.
他现在还在用我的电♥话♥
I'm paying for that.
可是我付的电♥话♥费呀
Hello, police.
警♥察♥局吗
There's been a murder at 21 Woodbridge Road.
伍德布里奇路21号♥发生一起凶杀案
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表