剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Hello.
你们好
Sorry about that, Miss McGinnis.
抱歉 麦金尼斯小姐
We're from The Gentle Touch Beauty Salon.
我们是从"柔指美容沙龙"来的
This is Jill Gascoigne. I'm Maggie Forbes.
这是吉尔·加斯科因 我是玛吉·福布斯
Yes, of course. Hello, ladies, I was expecting you.
当然 你们好 女士们 我正在等你们呢
I'll call you back.
一会打给你
Everyone's out to lunch, but can I get you anything?
大家都去吃午餐了 需要来点什么吗
Drink maybe?
饮料要吗
Smoothie. Ye...No, thank you.
冰沙 要...不用了 谢谢
Smoothie! Jill loves smoothies, is she?
冰沙 吉尔老想着冰沙
Now we'll be fine.
真的不用了
Maybe later. Mango.
一会再说吧 芒果味的
We'll get you one brought in.
待会给你弄一杯来
Shall we go through to my office?
来我办公室吧
I'm just dying to have this done!
我太想把这事儿给办了
Do you think I care what you say?
你以为我会在意你的话吗
With Snow White asleep
白雪公主已经长眠
for a hundred years,
一百年内未曾苏醒
that's the way it's going to stay!
今后也将继续如此
I'm the most beautiful woman in all of Mulravia!
我就是马拉维亚最美的女人
Good crowd for a matinee, isn't it?
日场能有这么多观众真不错
I think those Cubs are really getting it going.
那帮小屁孩们相当捧场
I hope you're not still mad about last night, Robert.
希望你不会还在为昨天的事生气 罗伯特
It was just meant as a joke, you know?
那不过是开个玩笑而已
Brian says it's good for cast bonding
布莱恩说自己人间插科打诨
to have silly little in-jokes and stuff.
对增进感情大有裨益
It's nothing personal.
并不是针对你
Well, I can play a few tricks of my own.
那我也要玩点小把戏还以颜色
Great! I can't wait to see them!
好啊 我等不及要看啦
Debbie, can I get you in the box?
黛比 请进盒子里吧
Oh, yes, I am! Oh, no, you're not!
对 我就是 不 你不是
Oh, yes, I am! Robert.
我就是 罗伯特
Just want you to know
我只想让你知道
that I had nothing to do with what happened.
我与昨晚那件事无关
It's too late for sorry, Kerry.
现在抱歉已经晚了 凯瑞
What are you gonna do?
你想干什么
Oh, Snow White.
白雪公主
She's so beautiful.
她如此美丽
But yet she still won't wake!
但她依旧昏迷不醒
Who's going to cook and clean for us now?
现在谁来给我们做饭打扫呢
Only love's first kiss will break the spell.
只有爱人的初吻能打破魔咒
We must remain true to her until the spell is broken.
我们要忠于公主 直至魔咒破除
Who's this?
他是谁
I am Prince Charming,
我是白马王子
and I have been searching the land for my true love. Her name...
我一直在这片土地上寻找真爱 她的名字...
Don't you mean HIS name?
是"他"的名字吧
... is Snow White.
是白雪公主
Have you heard of her? She's here, but you're too late.
你们听说过她吗 她就在这里 可你来迟了
She's been struck down by a terrible curse. Oh, wo.
她已被一个恶咒击倒 噢 不
I must kiss her ruby lips
在我离开之前
before I part hereof.
我定要一亲芳泽
I can't look! I can't look!
不忍♥卒看 不忍♥卒看
What's that? She wakes!
怎么回事 她醒来了
She wakes! Debbie!
她醒来了 黛比
Oh, Snow White, I'm so happy to see you!
白雪公主 见到你醒来 我万分欣喜
Debbie! It's Wednesday matinee!
黛比 现在是周三日场
Thank you, Snow White.
感谢你 白雪公主
I will treasure this always.
我会珍惜你我的相逢
Snow White,
白雪公主
will you be my bride?
你愿意做我的新娘吗
What's that?
看啊
She said yes!
她答应了
She's still breathing.
她还有呼吸
Are you happy now? No. I'm Blusher, remember.
你这下高兴了 没有 我是害羞鬼 记得吗
What do you want with me? Haven't you done enough?
你还想让我怎么样 你害我还不够吗
I don't know what you're talking about!
你在说些什么啊
Threatening me, sending me messages, you're driving me mad!
威胁我 给我寄信 你要把我逼疯吗
What messages?
什么信
Who sent you this? You did.
谁寄给你的 你啊
That's an O. Jolly
中间是个O 给开心果的
This was meant for me.
这是寄给我的
As you can imagine,
能想象吗
I never really get the chance to go to town on my make-up.
我从没试过带妆去市中心
We hear this so often, don't we, Jill?
这话我们听过很多次 对吧 吉尔
This on-site makeover, it's a fabulous idea.
这种上门化妆服务真是棒极了
And you're already looking fabulous, Miss McGinnis.
你现在看上去也棒极了 麦金尼斯小姐
Jill, you know, I really know your face.
吉尔 我真的觉得你很眼熟
Have you ever used our lawyers?
你请过我们公♥司♥的律师吗
Pardon?
你说什么
I doubt she has.
她肯定没请过
She's only just joined a library.
她连图书馆的借书证都是刚办的
Now, what I've done here
跟你说下 我刚刚
is take your eyebrows down a bit,
把你的眉毛向下处理了一点
so as to make more of your face.
这样更突显你的脸型
Right. Can I see?
不错 我能看一眼吗
Not yet. I wouldn't want you to see
还不行 我不想让你
the painting without all the paint on.
看到半成品
Is that nearly ready, Jill?
你那边准备好了没 吉尔
What is that? That's our...
那是什么 那是我们的
portable electrolysis machine.
便携式电解除毛机
We'll soon have all your hair off.
我们一会就把你的毛除个精光
Not all of it, I hope!
那可别除我头发啊
I had a friend, well, a client actually.
我有个朋友 其实是个客户啦
She had beautiful long hair
她本来留着一头漂亮的长发
and she had it all shaved off.
但后来全剃掉了
She called it cancer chic.
她说那是癌症光头风潮
I thought she looked like Ben Kingsley.
可是我觉得她看起来像本·金斯利
Ma'am? I mean,
妈 我是说
Maggie Forbes? What?
玛姬·福布斯 干嘛
Plastic chair.
塑料椅子
Plastic chair, it won't work.
她坐的是塑料椅子 通不了电
All right, if we could just
好了 我们现在要
scooch you over to this chair, please, Cheryl.
请你挪到那张椅子上 绮丽尔
Well, it's not as comfortable.
这张椅子不舒服
It's where I sit my clients.
那是给客户坐的
Well, it won't be for long.
没事 不会让你坐很久
I don't like the look of those. It's nothing.
这东西好吓人 没事的
We just give your hairy patches a blast of electric
我们只会在你多毛的地方通上一点电
to kill off all those unwanted follicles.
来去除多余的毛囊
I would rather do this with a cream...
我宁可用除毛膏
No, you wouldn't.
不 除毛膏不行
You never know what they've put in a cream.
谁知道里面都加了些什么东西
Electric's electric.
用电更刺♥激♥
She looks like that sausage face from this morning!
她的样子就像今早那根香肠
sausage face
就好比她脸上的妆
Shut up!
闭嘴
You are brutally honest, aren't you?
你说话还真直接呀
I didn't think it was that noticeable.
我没想到效果会这么明显
People don't see it on themselves.
本人看惯了自己是没感觉的
When I first met Jill,
我第一次见到吉尔的时候
she looked like Brian Blessed,
她长得就像布莱恩·布莱斯特一样
didn't you, Jill? Now look at her!
对吧 吉尔 你看她现在变化多大
Wait a minute...
等一下...
David? Is that you?
戴维 是你吗
Ma'am?
妈
Now, David!
快动手 戴维
Yeah. To a crisp.
对啊 还卜卜脆呢
I got a smoothie! I got a smoothie!
我有冰沙喝 我有冰沙喝
I have in front of me the two sealed bids,
我手里有双方的密封投标书
with regard to the sale of Snappy the Crocodile.
而上面写着潇洒鳄鱼的投标价
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表