剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
No, I'm all right now. Come in.
现在好了 进来吧
Come,
过来
come with me.
跟着我来
I've remembered something about the murders.
关于谋杀案 我想起点事了
But only look at me.
看着我就好
That's excellent.
太棒了
I've left my pad in the bathroom. No!
我把本子落在厕所了 不能去
I'll get that for you. Just sit yourself down.
我去帮你拿 你坐着就好
You were saying?
你刚说什么来着
Can I have your coat? Sorry?
我帮你挂外套吧 什么
I forgot to take your coat, you must be boiling.
我忘记替你挂外套了 你一定热了吧
That's qutie all right. No, come on. You will feel better.
真的没关系 不行 来吧 脱了舒服点
No, really. No bother!
真的不必麻烦 不麻烦
I'd rather not. Take it off!
我看还是算了 脱下来
I'll just take that for you.
这个我也帮你拿走吧
You'll have somebody's eye out.
不然就得找人盯着你了
I remember seeing somebody
我记得我见过一个人
hanging around outside the flat.
在公♥寓♥周围转悠
When was this?
什么时候
Tuesday.
星期二
He was wearing a hat, a big hat with mirrors on,
他戴着一顶...有镜子的大帽子
and he had long hair.
留着长发
And he was wearing a coat. Could you describe it?
还穿着外套 你能形容一下吗
I think so, yes.
可以 我还记得
Right, just a sec!
好了 稍等片刻
How do you think I'm doing?
你觉得我演得怎么样
What? Am I doing OK?
什么 演得还行吧
I think it's going quite well, don't you?
我个人觉得很顺利 你说呢
What do you mean? The audition.
什么意思 试镜啊
I know I could have turned up as the murderer,
我知道我本该以凶手身份登场的
but there'd be more scope if I played the inspector.
但我又觉得演督察的发挥余地更大
I didn't realise your mother would be in on the auditions, too.
我万没想到你妈也会出现在试镜中
Will she have a say in the casting?
她对选角有发言权吗
I'm really nervous. Sorry, I keep trumping. It stinks.
我真的好紧张 抱歉我一直放屁 臭死了
Bottom burps. I know. It's cos I had a breakfast.
你放屁了 就是啊 因为我吃了早饭
So you're not a real policeman?
所以你不是真的警♥察♥
Of course not! I work for the Abbey National.
当然不是 我在阿比国民银行工作
But I'd love to do more acting.
但我想更多地参与演艺事业
So when I saw your advert I thought,
所以看到你的广♥告♥后 我就想
"Yeah, why not?" I love murder mysteries.
"但试何妨" 我最爱悬疑凶案了
So, do you actually get a sit-down meal with the guests
所以你们真的是一边与客人们坐下用餐
as you give them clues or not?
一边向他们透露线索的吗
Yeah. You do, yeah.
对 就是这样
So you don't think I done the murders?
所以你不觉得我是凶手吗
No, I loved that when you come in with the knife!
不觉得 但我喜欢你拿刀进来的样子
I was quite scared, actually!
我当时快吓死了 真的
I thought you were going to kill me!
我真以为你要杀了我
I think you should go now. Oh, don't say that!
我想你该走了 噢 别这样嘛
Is it because I didn't stay in character?
是因为我没坚持演下去吗
That is not a problem.
那绝对不成问题
I once spent a whole weekend as a fisherman.
我试过整个周末都在演渔夫
We were at some festival.
当时是为了庆祝某个节日
It wasn't paid, but they gave us a meal at Rick Stein's.
是无偿演出 但他们请我们去了里克·斯坦餐厅吃饭
You should go. Mum won't like what you've done.
你该走了 我妈不会喜欢你的做法的
Has she said that?
她这么说的吗
It's all right. I'll up the ante when she comes back.
没关系 等她回来时我再演逼真点
I'll pretend to arrest you. No, don't do that!
我就假装逮捕你 不 别这么做
No, go on. Let's show my range.
别停 继续啊 让我一展身手啊
I haven't done angry, yet.
我都还没演到生气戏份呢
I just came off a number three tour last year.
去年我刚完成第三场巡回演出
It was Poppins in the West End.
是在伦敦西区演《欢乐满人间》
I was walk-on cover Bert
我是伯特的临时替补
but they had me covering Mr Banks, as well.
但他们还让我当班克先生的临时替补
I never went on, but I knew every one of them plots.
我从没出场 但是我对每个情节都了如指掌
We did the Torch, the Wyvern, the Glebe,
我们先在火炬剧场 威文剧场和格里伯剧场演出
and then back to the Pomegranate for Christmas...so
圣诞时又回到石榴剧场演出 所以...
Mom.
妈
No, no, don't call her back yet. I'm not ready.
不 先别叫她回来 我还没准备好呢
Mom.
妈
Here I am.
我来了
I got his pad.
我找到他的小本了
What are you shouting your mouth off about?
你大叫大嚷什么呀
What's the matter?
什么回事
Nothing. It's all right now.
没事 现在好了
Martin, can I have a word?
马丁 我能跟你说几句话吗
Mum, he's not a real... Shut up, this is important.
妈 他不是真的... 闭嘴 我有重要的事
This is important. Listen to me.
我也有重要的事 听我说
Go bring the car round the back of the flats.
去把车开到公♥寓♥后面来
We'll get rid of him.
我们要先干掉他
We'll get rid of him.
再处理掉他
*They can't touch us if they've got no evidence.*
我在电视剧《法医昆西》里看过 只要没证据
*I saw it all on a Quincy.*
他们就奈何不了我们
But, Mum! Just do as you're told.
但是 妈 听话 快去
Here's your pad Thank you.
你的本找到了 谢谢
So, have you caught many famous criminals then,
你抓过很多有名的罪犯吗
Inspector Griffin?
格里芬督察
Not yet. But I'm working on it.
目前还没有 不过我在努力中
In fact, I might have just made an important breakthrough
实际上 我手头上的这个案子
in the case I'm investigating at the moment.
刚刚取得了重大的突破
Really?
是吗
Oh, yes.
没错
It didn't take me long, Mrs Pike.
丝毫不费吹灰之力 派克太太
To do what?
你发现了什么
To work out that the murderer was...
我发现凶手就是...
your son.
你儿子
Don't talk wet. He wouldn't hurt a fly.
别胡说 他连只苍蝇都没杀过
All the clues were there.
所有的证据都摆在眼前
The Queen Anne chest,
安妮女王风格的箱子
the plate of Hobnobs,
盛及时乐饼的盘子
the lipstick on the wine glass.
还有酒杯上的口红印
We haven't had wine.
我们没喝酒啊
Your son has made a full confession, Mr. Pike.
你儿子已经全招了 派克太太
I am arresting him for the murder of three people.
我要就三起谋杀案逮捕他
If you'd care to accompany us down to the station?
你愿意随我们一起去警局吗
Oh, God!
天啊
I suppose it all had to come out eventually.
看来纸还是包不住火呀
I blame meself for what happened.
这一切都是我的错
You don't have to say anything without a lawyer being present.
在律师到场前 你有权保持沉默
It's too late for that.
太迟了
David's dad died when he was ten years old.
戴维十岁的时候 他父亲去世了
He was poisoned.
他是被毒死的
David put sleeping pills in his food.
戴维在他的食物里下了安♥眠♥药♥
But that wasn't what killed him.
但他不是被安♥眠♥药♥害死的
It was me.
而是被我毒死的
You?
你
I'd been poisoning him for weeks.
我已经连着几周给他下毒了
He used to beat me, you see, Inspector.
他以前老是打我 督察
It's what people did before they had tellys.
在没电视的年代 人人都这样打发时间
One day, I just snapped.
有一天 我再也熬不住了
I filled the salt cellar with caustic soda.
我把苛性钠装进了盐罐里
Watched him sprinkle his way to a slow and painful death.
看着他一点点痛苦地逐步走向死亡
David could see him getting weaker and weaker.
戴维看着他日渐虚弱
He thought he was helping him out, giving him a rest.
于是就想帮帮他 让他好好休息一下
But those sleeping pills were the final straw.
结果那些安♥眠♥药♥却为他划下了句点
He never woke up.
他再也没醒来
And I let David take the blame.
而我就看着戴维背了黑锅
All those years, in and out of mental hospitals,
那些年来 他一直进出于精神病院
struggling with the guilt.
深受内疚折磨
I just sat at home and played me Bontempi.
而我就坐在家里弹我的邦滕皮小琴
He's my monster,
是我把他变成怪物的
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表