剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
David, I don't hate you.
戴维 我没恨你
We've been through this.
我们已经熬过来了
In fact...
事实上...
in many ways...
从多方面来说...
it was a blessing.
咱们是因祸得福
What's brought all this on? Killing that man?
是什么助我们走到这步 顺利杀掉那个人
Come here, you daft sod.
过来 你这个小傻瓜
You're my hero, aren't you?
你是我的英雄 不是吗
My little Superman.
是我的小超人
And you never forget that!
永远不要忘了我的话
Shall we put the cheering-up tape on?
我们来放打气歌♥的磁带吧
Are you sure? I've brought it!
你确定吗 我都带来了
OK! Come on, let's have a laugh!
那放吧 过来 我们来开怀笑一下
We'll soon have you sorted it out.
很快就能让你开心起来
You know, your uncle Paul said
知道吗 你舅舅保罗说
he could put this on a DVD for you.
他能帮你把歌♥录在DVD上给你
That'd be good, wouldn't it? Would you like that?
真是太好了 不是吗 你想要吗
I'm not bothered.
都无所谓啦
**One, two*
*一 二
**One, two, three, go!*
*一 二 三 开始
**Clap your hands!*
*拍拍手
**Sleep!*
*睡觉觉
**Wave your hands!*
*挥挥手
**Hitch a ride!*
*搭个顺风车
**Sneeze!*
*打喷嚏
**Go for a walk!*
*走几步
**Let's see you swim!*
*齐游泳
**Now ski!*
*现在来滑雪
**Spray!*
*喷一喷
**Macho man!*
*猛♥男♥
**Sound your horn!*
*按喇叭
**Ring the bell!*
*敲敲钟
**Okay!*
*没问题
**Kiss!*
*飞个吻
**Comb your hair!*
*梳梳头
**Wave your hands!*
*挥挥手
**Come on, wave your hands!*
*来吧 挥挥手
**Superman!*
*变超人
**Clap your hands...*
*拍拍手...
What was that?
那是什么
**Now you're looking really good!*
*现在你看来棒极了
**Now you've got the hang of it*
*现在你摸到窍门了
**We're gonna try it one more time...*
*我们再来跳一次
Hello, Mr. Pike?
是你吗 派克先生
Martin Pike, are you all right?
马丁·派克 你没事吧
I can see you. Could you let me in, please?
我能看到你 请你让我进去好吗
You're turning towards me now.
你在慢慢地转向我
Standing on one leg.
现在又金鸡独♥立♥
Scratching your left ear.
在挠你的左耳
Right ear.
换右耳了
Swimming, is it?
在游泳 对吗
Flying!
飞翔
Yes, I'm pretty sure I can see you.
没错 我很肯定我看到你了
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
Not at all.
没关系
Can't be too careful.
小心驶得万年船
Jason Griffin.
我是杰森·格里芬
We spoke on the telephone.
我们通过电♥话♥的
Yeah, that's right.
对 没错
I'm glad you're in.
我很高兴你在家
I was beginning to think I'd got the wrong address.
我刚开始还以为我找错地址了
This is my correct home.
这正是我家
You've a lovely flat. Have you been here long?
你的公♥寓♥很漂亮 你在这住多久了
About ten minutes. Sorry?
大概十分钟吧 什么
Years.
年
Ten years.
十年
My mum died
我妈妈去世后
and left it to me in her last will and ornaments.
立遗言将这所公♥寓♥留了给我
Testaments.
是"立遗嘱"
I think she did.
我想是这样的
We spoke on the phone? That's right.
我们通过电♥话♥了 没错
You said I could pay a visit some time this afternoon.
你说我今天下午随时都可以过来
You want to use the toilet?
你想上厕所吗
No, no. Not just yet, thank you.
不 现在不用 谢谢
Did I hear a whistling kettle?
我刚好像听到水壶响了
Never mind. Shall we get straight down to business?
那算了 我们言归正传吧
Yeah, let's do some business.
好吧 我们做些正事吧
Good-oh.
好的
As I said on the telephone,
我在电♥话♥里也说过了
I'm in the area investigating a series of murders.
我正在这附近调查几起凶杀案
I wondered if you had any information.
我想知道你有什么线索吗
There's nothing in that!
这里面什么都没有
Just decorative, then?
只是摆作装饰吗
Lovely piece, actually. Is it Queen Anne?
还挺好看的 是安妮女王风格的吗
No, it's a wooden box.
不 只是个木箱而已
We'll soon find out.
我们马上就会知道
The inscription is usually just inside the lid...
注册卡♥通♥常在盖子里面
Who's for a nice cup of tea, then?
好了 谁想喝杯好茶
I'm ever so sorry. I'm Mrs Pike, I'm Martin's mum.
很抱歉 我是派克夫人 我是马丁的母亲
But Mr Pike was just telling me that you were...
但是派克先生刚告诉我你已经...
Well, dead.
去世了
The other one.
他说的是另一个
The other mum. The poor one!
另一个母亲 可怜她死了
It's like Blood Brothers.
我和她母亲情同姐妹
I was just admiring your chest.
我刚只是在欣赏你的箱子而已
Really? You should have seen 'em
是吗 那你真应该看看它们
before he got his gums on 'em.
还没给他牙床嚼过的样子
Pinky and Perky, my husband used to call 'em.
粉红又坚挺 我丈夫以前都这样夸我的
I meant the Queen Anne chest.
我指的是安妮女王风格的箱子
Quite a nice piece.
挺精巧的
Yeah, that. We don't really use it for anything much any more,
哦 那个啊 我们还真没怎么用到它
do we just...
我们只是...
broken glass,
用来放些碎玻璃
nettles,
荨麻
dead...
死...
wasps, that sort of thing.
黄蜂之类的
You're better off not even looking at it, to be honest.
说实话 你最好还是不要看里面了
We don't, do we?
我们不怎么用 对吧
No, it's shit.
对 就是件垃圾
Don't!
别这样
Would you like a tea, Mr... Oh, yes, please.
你想喝杯茶吗... 好的 谢谢
Griffin. Chief Inspector Griffin.
本人格里芬 总督察格里芬
As in...
你是指...
police inspector, not...
警♥察♥总督察 不是指...
parking meters?
停车计时器督察吧
If only it was so frivolous!
只要那是闲活我也不介意做
No, I was just saying, Mrs Pike,
我是开玩笑的 派克夫人
I'm in the area investigating a recent series of murders.
我正在这附近调查最近几起凶杀案
Shitting heaven! It seems your son here
该死的 看来您儿子可能
may have a link to one or more of the victims.
和一个或多个被害者有些联♥系♥
Have you? No!
你有吗 没有
Well, there you are. Thanks for coming!
你瞧他说没有 谢谢您能过来
I still have to file a report, I'm afraid.
可是我还得填一份报告
Cross the I's, dot the T's.
反正多此一举 有备无患嘛
Stop fiddling with your tie, Martin!
不要再摆弄你的领带了 马丁
38 and he still can't do a proper knot.
都38岁了 还系不好领带
Allow me.
让我来吧
Most of the plots have clip-ons,
很多领带都是可夹式的
of course, for safety reasons,
当然这是出于安全考虑
but once you reach the rank of inspector,
但是一旦你坐上督察这个位置
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表