剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
none of this "Friend of a friend" business.
我可不搞走后门这套
Oh, would I have to do a song?
那我需要唱歌♥吗
No, you can speak-sing,
不用 不过你可以说唱
you don't have to be Michael Balls.
你用不着学迈克尔·波尔斯
But you've come up trumps with this venue,
鉴于你本次会面选点让我很满意
I'll give you that.
我就给你唱吧
This is a perfect place to do a murder.
这里真是搞谋杀(活动)的绝佳地点啊
Yeah,
没错
it is.
的确如此
Have you got Mr Bun the Baker?
你手上有面包师邦先生吗
No. Fish.
没有 摸牌
Kelly-Su, have you got Mrs Snuffett,
凯莉·苏 你有史娜菲特太太吗
the Undertaker's Wife?
那个送葬者的妻子
No. Fish.
没有 摸牌吧
It's no use, it was a wash-out.
根本就是白费唇舌 徒劳无功
He's clammed up.
他一声不吭的
He's probably just frightened.
或许他是被吓怕了
What is there to be frightened of?
有什么好怕的
Shall we go up?
让我们去试试吧
I think just leave it.
我看还是由他去吧
Well, we've got to do something.
我们总得做点什么啊
We can't just sit around here all day
我们不能一直在这傻坐着
playing happy families.
玩快乐家庭游戏
All right, all right, let me try.
好了 好了 让我去试试
Yeah, go ahead. You get up there, Tealeaf.
你上吧 看你的了 小毛贼
Remember what's at stake.
别忘了当务之急是什么
Do you mind me asking...
恕我冒昧地问一下...
if one of you needs to pump...?
如果你们当中谁想便便的话
I've already asked it, Karen, they won't say.
我已经问过了 凯伦 她们就是不说
Freddy?
弗雷迪
Oh, no.
天呐 不
No.
不可能
No...!
怎么会这样
Mamma...
妈妈
Mamma... Ah!
妈妈 啊
Mamma! Agh!
妈妈 啊
Mamma...
妈妈
Mamma!
妈妈
Freddy, that's enough now,
弗雷迪 你捣蛋够了
you're frightening Mummy, Freddy!
你吓着妈妈了 弗雷迪
Joy, I'm back.
乔伊 我回来了
It's starting to rain again,
外面又开始下雨了
hope you've brought your washing in...
你把衣服都收进来了吧
George. No!
乔治 不
George!
乔治
Dada dead.
爸爸死了
Well, done, Freddy.
干得漂亮 弗雷迪
And that's the end of silly old Mummy.
傻瓜老妈一命呜呼了
Silly old Mummy...
傻瓜老妈
Come and give Dada a kiss!
快过来亲爸爸一下
While I was working as
当我在圣邓斯坦医院
a senior surgeon at St Dunstan's Hospital...
任职高级外科医师的时候
Oh, yeah, where you cut my hand off,
对 你就是在那把我手切掉的
red-raw stump, carry on.
让我成了残废 继续说
I also had a consultancy
那时我也在一家精神病院
at a psychiatric hospital.
从事咨♥询♥工作
It was called Ravenhill.
那家医院叫乌鸦岭
Can you switch the engine on for me, please?
麻烦你发动一下引擎 好吗
All right, switch it off.
好了 熄火吧
The establishment was
整个医院
ruled over by a particularly nasty Governess,
被一个变♥态♥的女院长所操控
Nurse Kenchington.
她叫作肯金顿护士
Kenchington? That's not a real name.
肯金顿 这肯定不是真名吧
Oh, yes. Yes, it was.
不对 这就是真名
Edwina Kenchington.
全名是爱德维娜·肯金顿
The methods she employed were not only ethically dubious,
她使用的手段不仅有悖医德
but downright sadistic.
根本就是虐待
How's my little mouse this morning?
我的小老鼠今天早上乖不乖呀
Oh, it hasn't eaten its cheese.
它居然没吃掉奶酪
I don't like cheese, Nurse Kenchington.
我不喜欢吃奶酪 肯金顿护士
Can I have some other food, please?
我能吃点别的吗 求求你了
I'm starving. Squeak, squeak.
我快要饿死了 吱吱 吱吱
Nothing but cheese for this little mouse.
小老鼠就只有奶酪吃
She would take patients
她会接收那些
with the mildest of phobias
患有轻微恐惧症的病人
and induce complete mental collapse.
诱发其精神彻底崩溃
There's a baby in this room
房♥间里有个婴儿
whose nappy needs changing.
他需要换尿布了
Do you think you're ready to do that?
你准备好帮他换了吗
Yes, Nurse Kenchington.
当然了 肯金顿护士
Meet Mr Mumford.
见过马姆福德先生
Are there any wet wipes?
这里有湿巾吗
She grew increasingly inventive with her cruelty,
她折磨人的手段总是花样百出
and I just stood by and did nothing.
可是我只是站在一旁袖手旁观
It became clear
后来我意识到
that something had to be done to stop her.
我必须做点什么来阻止她
What, so you killed her?
什么 所以你就杀了她吗
The less you know about it, the better.
这件事你还是知道得越少越好
Because she made a dwarf eat some cheese?
仅仅因为她逼那个侏儒吃奶酪吗
Among other things.
不只是这样
Apple bobbing with a halfwit.
因为她还在一个笨蛋面前垂了个苹果吗
Look, you had to be there!
听着 你没见过是不会懂的
So who's sending these messages?
那这些信到底是谁寄的
I don't know. Could be a former member of staff.
我不知道 可能是在那工作过的旧员工
It's probably a patient.
也有可能是那里的病人
Oh, even better!
我知道谁更可疑
Some lunatic's stalking around my house
几个一直在我家附近转悠
thinking I've done your murder?
错把我当作凶手的疯子
Ssshhhh! So what are you going to do about it?
嘘 那你打算怎么做
I've already made a list of
我已经列了一张
all those who were involved in the incident.
涉事人员的名单
I thought we could track them down and
我认为我们应该去追查一下他们
see if anyone else has had any letters.
看看还有谁也收到了这些信
What do you mean "We"?
你说"我们"是什么意思
It's got nothing to do with me, has it?
我跟这件事毫无关系 不是吗
I never had a hand in it.
我压根没想要插手
No, but I suppose you could have had a hook in it!
是啊 但我想你倒是可以插钩子
Have you fixed it yet, mate?
老弟 你到底修好了没有
Not yet.
还没有
David, come look at this,
戴维 快看看这个
they've got an actual working guillotine!
这里居然还有个真的断头台
Come along! David!
快过来 戴维
This could be wonderful...
这可相当能派上用场啊
You're not going to strangle him, are you?
你该不会是想要勒死他吧
May I recommend Oil of Vitriol?
容我向你推荐一下这瓶矾油
Otherwise known as Sulphuric Acid.
也就是我们常说的浓硫酸
It's so much neater and it won't leave a trace.
干净利落 不着痕迹
Unless you've got gallstones, of course.
如果那人有胆结石 就另当别论了
That's how they caught you, isn't it?
警♥察♥就是这么把你逮到的 不是吗
According to your notes.
你的笔记写得一清二楚
I'd recommend a little whiff of gas.
我会推荐你先让他吸一口麻醉气体
CO2 we call it,
俗称二氧化碳
and then pop them under the floorboards for safe keeping.
然后将尸体埋进地板底下藏起来
I like strangles.
我还是喜欢把人勒死
Course you do, kid.
你当然会喜欢 孩子
All that power in your fingertips.
以指尖之力便能置人于死地
Go ahead, kill the son of a bitch.
动手吧 杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Use these. Try not to ladder them.
用这个 小心别让它抽丝了
Oh, pipe down, Albert, you're confusing the boy.
别吵了 阿尔伯特 你都把他弄糊涂了
He wants to use acid! David, listen to me,
他想用的是硫酸 戴维 听我说
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表