剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on Psychoville.
《疯城记》前情提要
That's the end of silly old Mummy.
傻瓜老妈一命呜呼了
I don't know how you
我不明白你怎么能
lived with it for so long, George.
忍♥这么久 乔治
This little bastard can go to the wheelie bin.
这个小混♥蛋♥可以去滚垃圾桶了
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm your boyfriend. How long?
我是你男朋友 多久了
Two years. Really?
两年了 是吗
I'll be the only man in the world with
我将成为举世无双
a complete collection of first-generation Beanie toys.
完整收藏第一代豆豆娃的第一人
I'll tell you something about those two bitches.
我告诉你们 那两个贱♥人♥
They're not to be trusted.
完全信不过的
Can I speak to the owner of Snappy the Crocodile, please?
我想找潇洒鳄鱼的主人
Speaking.
我就是
My life could be in danger
我或有生命危险
because someone thinks I'm you! Look!
就因为有人把我当作你 瞧这个
Just think.
想想看
David and Maureen Sowerbutts.
戴维和莫琳·舒巴次
Mother and son serial killers. Yeah.
母子连环杀手 没错
Come on, Kerry.
别这样嘛 凯瑞
We finish in a few weeks
我们还有几周就演完了
then we'll all be on the dole till next Christmas.
然后就可以领足一年的失业救济了
Maybe we coud, you know, have a bit of fun.
也许我们可以找点乐子 你懂的
I'm meeting Robert, actually.
其实我正在和罗伯特约会
Oh.
这样啊
Have you lost your virginity?
你还是处♥女♥吗
None of your business.
关你什么事
If you have, can I play with the box it came in?
如果你不是 我能玩弄下你的那话儿吗
Wehey!
哇哇哇
Hi! Smiler, Snoozey, Sniffley...
你们好 爱笑鬼 瞌睡虫 抽涕精
Oh, it's all coming back to me now.
我现在全都想起来了
We heard that the bump had affected your memory.
我们听说你的记忆在撞击之后受到影响
Well, it's funny cos I can remember all my lines
但奇怪的是我能记起我的所有台词
and all my phone numbers and stuff.
所有电♥话♥号♥码等其他东西
I just can't remember being engaged to Robert.
唯独忘了我和罗伯特订婚的事
Engaged?
订婚
Yes, engaged.
是的 订婚
We were going to keep it private, but, well,
我们本来想保密的 但是
it's nothing to be ashamed of, is it?
说出来也没什么好害羞的 对吧
No, we're just like a regular couple.
对啊 我们不过是对普通的情侣
Congratulations. Thanks.
那就恭喜了 谢谢
Come on, let's get you a drink.
来吧 我们来喝一杯
Help. Please, somebody help me.
救命 求求你们 谁能救救我
It's my baby. He's been in an accident.
救救我孩子吧 他出事了
I think his head's come off.
我想他的头断了
Get me 20 milligrams of hepatotropin.
准备20毫克促肝素
He may have gone into anaphylactic shock.
他可能发生了过敏性休克
Can you put the baby down, please? We need to take a look.
请你把孩子放下 我们要检查一下
What can we do, Doctor? Doctor?
我们能做点什么吗 医生 医生
I'll get you a needle and thread.
我去给你找点针线缝缝
What do you think you're doing?
你这是在干嘛
What did you do that for?
你为什么要那样做
Sorry. I couldn't help it.
抱歉 我情不自禁
I've been wanting to do that ever since I set eyes on you.
从我第一眼看到你 就想那样做了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Forget it, I know you'd never be interested in me.
算了 我知道你不会看上我的
I didn't say that it's just that... it's, it's complicated.
我没这么说 只是...情况很复杂
I could never leave her, you know.
我不可能离开她 你知道的
She'd be lost if we just went off together.
如果咱俩远走高飞 她会无所适从的
You're obviously very close.
看得出来你俩很亲近
But there are ways round that.
但是总有解决的方法的
Ways round what? Nothing.
什么办法 没什么
What you talking about?
你们在说什么
Why am I blushing?
为什么我脸红了
Everything's cool. Everything's cool.
没什么 什么事也没有
I was just saying, you wouldn't mind, would you,
我只是想说 你不会介意
if me and Michael went on a date?
我和迈克约会的吧
Don't be ridiculous!
别说傻话了
He wouldn't be interested in you.
他才不会看上你呢
Well, he is. In't you, Michael?
谁说不会 你说对吧 迈克
Yeah, could be.
对啊 难说
He's just interested in what's between your legs, Kelly Su.
他只是对你两腿间的东西感兴趣 凯莉·苏
I'm not!
才不是
Yes, you are. All that filthy green stuff.
你就是 你看上了这堆肮脏的绿色玩意
You are talking about the money, ain't you?
你指的是钞票吧 对吗
Look, if you think this is all about the money
听着 如果你以为我是为了钱
and I'm lying...
觉得我在说谎的话
Give me the money, Kelly Su.
凯莉·苏 把钱给我
Don't be stupid. Don't be stupid. Gim me that...money.
别傻了 你别犯傻了 把钱...给我
Thank you.
谢谢
There. It's not about the money.
看吧 这根本与钱无关
It's about me and Kelly Su.
只与我和凯莉·苏有关
All right! I believe you. Stop the car!
好了 我相信你 停车
We need that money.
我们需要那些钱
If I get it,
如果我去拿回来
do you promise to give me and Kelly Su a chance?
你会答应给我和凯莉·苏一个机会吗
Yes.
行
And you won't come between us?
而且不会来干预我们
I'll do me best.
我尽量
All right, then. I won't be a minute.
那好 我去去就回
Wait. Wait a second.
等等 等一下
I'll get it.
我去拿
We wouldn't want lover boy here
我们可不想让我们的小情人
to do anything stupid now, would we?
现在做出什么傻事来 对吧
You two, wait here.
你们俩 在这等我
I'll come with you if you like.
如果你愿意我可以陪你去
Yeah, all right.
好吧 一起吧
No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!
不 要 啊
George? What do you mean, you can't find her?
乔治 你说找不到她是什么意思
You can't miss her.
你不可能弄丢她的
She weighs 50 stone. Oh, for God's sake, George.
她有700磅重啊 天啊 乔治
Just find her and call me back.
快找到她 然后给我回电♥话♥
If they won't save Freddy, we will.
既然他们不肯救弗雷迪 那我自己来
And if we sprinkle on some magic dust,
如果我们撒点魔法粉末
we reach inside and say our magic word...
再把手伸进去 说出我们的魔法密语...
Do you all remember the magic word?
你们还记得魔法密语吗
Wipe my bum.
擦擦屁屁
No, not "Wipe my bum".
不 不是"擦擦屁屁"
Iggy, piggy, smelly, belly,
小猪拜拜 肚子臭臭
do some magic for Mr Jelly!
帮帮果冻 快快显灵
Whoa, look at those! Beautiful flowers.
快看这个 多美的花儿啊
Right then, let's put them down there.
好了 我们把花放在这儿
Now then, I'm going to do some escapology for you now.
现在 我来为你们表演几个逃脱术
Do you know what that means? Wipe my bum.
你们知道那意味着什么吗 擦擦屁屁
Someone wipe his bum, please.
谁来给他擦擦屁♥股♥好吗
If you're not too busy talking.
你们别光顾着谈话好吧
Wipe my bum. I'll wipe it with this in a minute.
擦擦屁屁 我马上就用这个给你擦
Fucking 50. Who knows if it worthes.
才收那么50块 天晓得值不值
Eh, what are you doing? Don't eat them. I need them.
你在干什么 别吃了啊 我还要用的
Nurse, can you stop him?
护士 你们让他停嘴吗
It's your own stupid fault.
都怪你自己犯傻
We don't put nothing near Mr Clark.
我们从来不会在克拉克先生周围放东西
He eats everything like a girl.
他就像个小女孩一样什么都吃
Right, I need a volunteer.
好了 我需要一名助手
Not someone on a drip.
挂着点滴的别上来
I don't want to get tangled up.
我可不想被滴管缠住
Come on, love. You'll do.
来吧 亲爱的 就你了
Oh, all right. But you'll
好吧 不过你要
have to have me back here by next Thursday.
在下周四之前把我送回来
My daughter's coming from Sydney.
因为我女儿会从悉尼来看我
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表