剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
for a stuffed crocodile.
鳄鱼毛绒玩具
When was the last time you saw it?
你上次看到它是什么时候
I put it in a box
我把它放在空房♥
in the spare room marked "Ebay".
一个标注"易趣"的盒子里了
It's not there, is it?
不在那里 不是吗
The one thing in this house that's worth a lot,
咱家就这一样值钱东西
and you can't look after it.
你都没看住
That's nice! Never mind your wife,
你好意思说 那老婆和孩子
and your kid! Karen, listen to me!
算什么 凯伦 听我说
We've got a blind man on the driveway
现在咱家的车道上杵着个瞎老头
and a pair of Siamese twins
中庭里还蹲着一对
on the patio.
连体双胞胎
We are out of our depth.
咱们没辙了
These people are serious collectors.
那帮人是专职搞收藏的
Now get upstairs
现在上楼去
and find me
把鳄鱼
that crocodile!
给我找出来
Mum? Shut up.
妈妈 闭嘴
Get out of the way.
别挡道
What's happening?
什么情况
I think they're just trying to find it.
我猜他们正在找
Come on! Ring, why don't you ring?
响啊 快点 干嘛电♥话♥还不响
Here, check if I've got a signal, will you?
给 帮我看看有没有信♥号♥♥
How long have you had this phone? Ages.
你这电♥话♥用了多少年了 很多年
Nobody ever rings me on it.
从来没人打给我
I've waited years for this moment, tealeaf.
这一刻我已经等很久了 小毛贼
By the end of this day, I'll be the only man in the world
今晚过后 我将成为举世无双
with a complete collection of first generation Beanie toys.
完整收藏第一代豆豆娃的第一人
豆豆娃是一种使用豆状PVC材料作为填充物的绒毛玩具
在易趣网上的收藏♥人♥口与交易量都非常惊人
Do you know what that makes me? Yeah.
你知道这对我意味着什么吗 知道
Rich, Tealeaf.
富有 小毛贼
Rich.
富有
Hello?
喂
Hello? Who is it? Who is it?
喂 是谁 是谁
Yeah...
对
Ok.
好
Cool.
好极了
Well?
怎样
They're ready.
他们准备好了
Jolly.
开心果
Hello, Sean.
你好 肖恩
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
We haven't been double booked again, have we?
咱们不会又是被订重了吧
As you can see,
大家看
nothing in this hand, and... nothing in this hand.
这只手里没有 这只手里也没有
But what's this I see?
可这是什么呢
How egg-straordinary!
多么"鸡"动人心啊
And that's for you, Barnaby, and take a bow!
这蛋赏给你 巴纳比 鞠躬
You've got a repetitive strain injury.
你患了重复性劳损
I know you've worked very hard.
我知道你工作很努力
A simple surgical procedure should loosen the tendons.
一个小的外科手术就能松弛肌腱
You'll be right as rain by Tuesday,
周二就会恢复正常
just in time for Philippa's party!
正好能赶上菲利帕的派对
Doctor, my GP said...
医生 我的家庭医生说...
Yes, I heard what he said, and he shouldn't be in here.
我知道他怎么说 而且他根本不该待着这
Could you leave, please?
请你离开 好吗
Yes, sorry.
好 抱歉
So you're a children's entertainer?
听说你是做小丑的
How fascinating.
多有意思啊
Doctor, he's waking up.
医生 他醒了
I'm terribly sorry.
我万分遗憾
There were...
手术出了些...
complications.
状况
There's a lot we can do with prosthetics these days,
现在义肢功能很好的
and with my help, there's no reason why in six months' time...
而且有我帮你 六个月肯定能...
Can I just have some time to think about it, please?
能让我安静地想一下吗
Of course.
好
Towel's just there.
毛巾在这里
Sorry I'm late. I can only make left turns. Through here, is it?
抱歉来晚了 我只能左转 就在里面对吗
... this hand.
这只手是空的
Nothing in this hand.
这只手也是空的
What's this I see?
这是什么呢
How egg-straordinary!
多么"鸡"动人心
Doctor?
医生
Hello, Sean.
你好 肖恩
**I closed my eyes...*
*我闭上双眼
**Drew back the curtain...*
*拉上窗帘
It arrived this morning.
带子今早送到的
Same handwriting as the other one.
跟那封信上的笔迹一样
Come on, Freddy, what's the matter?
吃吧 弗雷迪 怎么了
Don't you like swede?
你不爱吃芜菁糊吗
Joy, didn't you hear me?
乔伊 你没听见我说话吗
I think someone's trying to blackmail us.
我想有人想勒索我们
Come on, little soldier,
来吧 小士兵
just one more for the king?
再来一小口吧
He's not taking it for some reason.
他怎么就是不吃呢
When's all this going to stop, Joy?
你还要闹到什么时候 乔伊
Not until he's finished the whole jar.
等他把这碗吃干净
I mean... the situation with...
我是指 宝宝这...
the baby.
这档事
He has got a name, George.
他有名字的 乔治
With Freddy.
弗雷迪这档事
I can't keep this up much longer.
我快要受不住了
How do you think I feel when
你觉得别人进门看到这个
people come round to the house and see this?
我心里是做何感想
Proud, I hope.
我希望是 骄傲
Just because Freddy is special needs...
虽然弗雷迪有点不太一样
What special needs? A boil wash twice a week?
什么不一样 每周过两次开水吗
Daddy's just being silly now, isn't he, Freddy?
爸爸犯傻了 你说是不是 弗雷迪
He knows perfectly well that you're hand-wash only.
他很清楚你只能手洗
Joy, please, whoever sent this tape
乔伊 拜托 寄录像带的人
knows that you were put away. They know what you did.
知道你曾经入过院 还知道你做过什么
I was ill, George. Ill.
我那时病了 乔治 病了
And I'm better now.
现在好了
No-one's got anything on me. I'm ashamed of nothing.
没人有我的把柄 我光明磊落
I know you're not ashamed, but you're not well, Joy.
我知道你光明磊落 可你现在没好 乔伊
Please, why won't you let me help you?
拜托 就让我来帮你吧
Like you helped Paul?
像你帮助保罗那样吗
Oh, that's not fair.
你这么说不公平
Don't do this, Joy.
别扯这个 乔伊
If God won't give me another child,
上帝不赐予我第二个孩子
then I'll be God.
我就自己当上帝
I don't need you or your useless seed.
我不需要你 也不要你那没用的精♥子♥
You don't know what you're saying.
你在胡说些什么
No-one said bringing up a child would be easy, George.
养育一个孩子原本就很难 乔治
It's not a child!
它不是真的孩子
It's a doll.
是个娃娃
A horrible, stinking bag of rags!
一个脏兮兮的破皮囊
You see, George?
看见没 乔治
It's working.
见效了
Freddy, you clever boy.
弗雷迪 真是聪明孩子
Look stupid. You don't look stupid.
看着傻透了 才不是
You look pretty.
你看起来很美
Two women is less threatening, remember.
两个女人威胁感小一些 记住这点
Don't forget to do your lady voice. Do it for me?
别忘了用女声说话 来 说一下
Hello, I'm Jill.
你好 我是吉尔
On second thoughts, keep your mouth shut. Take my lead.
算了 你还是闭嘴得了 跟着我就好
I'm ringing it.
我要按铃了
You need strapping up. Why didn't you put that bra on?
把衣服系上 你为啥不把胸罩穿上
It is on. It's plopped out.
穿着呢 不过它掉出来了
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表