剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Could I please just ask to see that both parties
我可否先看一下双方是否
have enough cash to honour these bids?
有能力当场兑现标价呢
Most agreeable.
非常好
I will now open
我现在将打开信封
and peruse the bids.
看一下双方的出价
Dad? Not now, Ian.
爸 我正忙着呢 伊恩
But Dad... Go to your room!
但是 爸... 回你房♥间去
Karen, if you'd like to distribute
凯伦 请你把梅尔顿莫布雷的
the Melton Mowbray mini pork pies.
迷你猪肉派拿给大家品尝一下
Gentlemen and ladies,
先生们 女士们
thank you for your bids.
感谢大家的竞价
We do have a winner.
赢家已经诞生了
The new owner
第一代
of the first generation
潇洒鳄鱼的
Snappy the Crocodile is...
新主人就是...
Come on, Bob. It's not X Factor.
快说啊 鲍伯 别玩《英国偶像》那套
Mr. Lomax. Yeah.
洛马克斯先生 成功了
No.
不
With a bid of £859,000!
出价为85万9千英镑
Fuck off!
不会吧
Fix! He saw us writing ours!
作弊 他看到我们写价码了
How did I? You've got my eyes, remember?
拿什么看 你们拿走了我的眼珠 记得吗
Karen, if you'd like to take Mr Lomax to the item.
凯伦 带洛马克斯先生去拿货品吧
I will count the money.
我来数钱
Go and play outside.
到外面玩去
But mom'... Ian!
但是妈... 伊恩听话
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I hope you think it's worth the money. Oh, I do,
希望你觉得它物有所值 那是当然
I do.
绝对物有所值
Hello, Snappy.
你好呀 潇洒鳄鱼
It's been a long time.
我终于找到你了
What do you call this?
这是什么
Just because I'm blind, doesn't make me stupid!
别以为我瞎就把我当傻子耍
Tealeaf! Don't give him the cash, it's a fake!
小毛贼 别把钱给他 鳄鱼是假的
No, no, no.
别 别 别
Come on, this is not how you react.
拜托 别这样嘛
What are you trying to pull?
你葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
We have got him, we just can't lay our hands on him right now.
鳄鱼确实在我们手上 只是一时找不到了
Look! They're trying to fob me off with this,
你看 他们想用这个来糊弄我
a sock with buttons on!
一只缝着扣子的袜子
So where is he, then? It's perfectly safe. I guarantee that.
鳄鱼到底在哪 我保证它绝对安全
All bets are off!
竞价取消
Have you got it or not? We had it, I know we had it.
鳄鱼到底在不在你们这 在 绝对在
Serves you right for dealing
谁让你跟"脱线先生"交易
with Mr Magoo over there.
活该有这下场
That's rich, coming from a Push-Me-Pull-You!
这话从连体怪胎嘴里说出还真可笑
**Close every door to me*
*关上每扇门
**Hide all the world from me*
*藏起全世界
**Bar all the windows*
*封住每扇窗
**and shut out the light*
*遮住所有光
**Do what you want with me*
*对我为所欲为
**Hate me and laugh at me*
*恨我吧 嘲笑我吧
**Darken my daytime*
*夺去我的白昼
**and torture my night...*
*扭曲我的黑夜
**For I know we will find*
*因为我坚信我们终将找到
Was that meant for you as well?
那也是写给你的吗
**our own peace of mind*
*心灵的安宁
**For we have been promised*
*因为我们终将到达
**a land of our own.*
*我们的应许之地
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表