剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
I saw two clowns fighting,
我看见两个小丑打起来了
one of them had a knife.
其中一人手持凶刀
Come quickly!
快来呀
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
Oh, I don't believe this!
真是难以置信
I know. You'll never get blood off a cream carpet.
我知道 乳白色的地毯一沾到血就洗不掉了
He's set me up! They're going to think I killed him.
他陷害我 他们会认为是我杀了他
Killed who? Mr Jolly.
杀了谁 开心果先生
I thought you were Mr Jolly.
我一直以为你是开心果先生呢
No, I'm Mr Jelly. It's very simple.
不是 我明摆着是果冻先生
Look, you're gonna have to
听着 待会你要把
tell the police everything you've just seen.
看到的一字不漏地告诉警♥察♥
All right. Without giving the trick away?
好吧 但是不能泄露魔术对吧
There is no trick!
根本就没有什么魔术
Oh!
人来了
What are we going to do? Think!
要怎么办呢 快想呀
This might be useful. What is it?
这个可能有用 这是什么东西
I've got something stuck between my teeth.
我牙缝里塞了东西
This could get it out.
这个没准可以用来剔牙
Ravenhill Hospital.
乌鸦岭病院
This is what he was talking about.
这就是他说的那家医院
Come on. We're going.
快点 咱们走
Do you not want to take that vibrator?
你不想把振动器拿上吗
Leave it!
别管那个了
Right, let's park you here.
好了 轮椅先停在这
And I'll get scrubbed up.
我这就去准备手术
Tell Debbie the truth, Robert.
跟黛比说实话 罗伯特
Tell her you were never engaged.
告诉她你们俩根本就没订婚
We are engaged!
我们是订婚了
Tell her you made it all up. No.
跟她说这全是你编造的 不要
Oh! Wardrobe are not going to be happy about this, Kerry.
唉 负责服装的人会气死的 凯瑞
Let her go. It's got nothing to do with her.
放了她 这跟她没一点关系
You were just using her to make me jealous.
你只是利用她来惹我吃醋
No, I wasn't. You love me, Robert.
才不是 你爱的是我 罗伯特
Tell me you love me. Never!
说你爱我 没有的事
Tell me you love me!
说你爱我
This is actually quite frightening now.
这一下倒是真有点吓着我了
All right, I love you. Now let her go.
好了 我爱你 放了她吧
You don't mean it.
你这话不是真心的
Say it like you mean it,
你要真心诚意地说
or this next one goes through her heart.
不然这次我就瞄准她的心脏扔
I don't think he's that good an actor, to be honest, Kerry.
说实话我觉得他演技没那么好 凯瑞
Kerry.
凯瑞
I do love you.
我确实是爱你
But I love Debbie more.
但我更爱黛比
My God, what's going on?
天啊 出什么事了
It's Robert, he's gone mad.
是罗伯特 他疯了
Debbie's called off the wedding
黛比取消了婚礼
and he's threatening to kill her.
他就威胁要杀了她
I can't get up. We'll have to go round.
我上不去 我们得绕到后台去
Quick, back out. Quick.
快点 回去 快点
Don't worry, Debbie. I'll be back.
别担心 黛比 我会回来救你的
Oh, no, you won't!
不 你没这个机会了
All right, then. We're all set.
好了 都准备好了
So, here we go.
这就开始吧
What's going on?
你在干嘛
Blood transfusion, Nicola.
输血呀 妮古拉
You should know that -- you are a nurse.
你应该懂的啊 你可是护士啊
Poor Freddy needs all the blood he can get.
可怜的弗雷迪需要大量输血
And you're gonna give it to him.
而你的血都要输给他
Every...last...drop.
一滴...不剩
Joy. Please!
乔伊 求你了
You're killing me.
你会要了我命的
Don't...don't do this.
别 别这样做
Don't think of it as killing you.
别认为我这是要杀你
Think of is as saving Freddy. Look!
你就当是救弗雷迪一命 看呀
He's already got the colour
他的脸蛋开始
coming back into his cheeks. Aw!
恢复红润了 太好了
David...
戴维
I spoke to Lorraine.
我跟洛林聊过了
She told me about the murder, David.
她把谋杀的事告诉我了 戴维
About what really happened.
她把实情都告诉我了
What have we been doing?
我们之前都干了些什么啊
Four people are dead because of us.
我们害死了四个人
They'll catch us soon enough.
警♥察♥很快就会抓到我们
They always do. And then what?
我们跑不掉的 定罪之后
It'll be prison or loony bin again.
不是进监狱就是又得回精神病院
Can't have that, can we?
不能再这样了 对吧
I've taken some pills, David.
我吃了点药 戴维
I thought we could go and see your Dad.
我想我们可以去见你♥爸♥了
It'll be all right.
没事的
He'll be waiting for us at the gates.
他会在天堂入口等我们的
And he'll be smiling.
他会笑着迎接我们
Won't be long now.
马上就让你解脱
Oh, fucking hell!
该死的
So, are you going to be all right?
那么 你不会有事吧
I'll be fine. Thanks Brian.
没事的 谢谢你 布莱恩
Oh, don't thank me.
别谢我
Three years of fight training at Webber Dougla
在韦伯·德格拉斯戏剧艺术学院上的三年格斗课
finally pays off.
终于值回票价
Where are you taking him?
你要把他带到哪去
Somewhere quiet.
某个安静的
With no people around.
没人的地方
Wolverhampton Hippodrome?
伍尔夫汉普顿音乐厅吗
Take care, Brian.
你多保重 布莱恩
Please. Got stop.
求求你 住手吧
I beg you.
我求你了
Not long now, Nicola.
没多久了 妮古拉
And that'll be that.
然后一切就结束了
Oh, seems funny being back here.
再回到这还真有意思
The doctors sent me here when we lost Paul.
当我们失去第一个孩子保罗的时候
He was our first little boy.
医生把我送来了这里
I was heartbroken.
我当时悲痛欲绝
Suppose I had a, sort of, breakdown, really.
估计我那时是真的崩溃了
Anyway they gave me Freddy as part of my therapy.
总之 他们把弗雷迪给了我 作为治疗的一部分
I didn't take to him at first.
我一开始很抗拒他
Still, over time I could see that he needed me.
但是后来 我发现他需要我
And I needed him.
而我也需要他
And that's why I can't lose him, Nicola.
所以我不能失去他 妮古拉
Still, can't expect you to understand that.
不过 我不指望你能理解
Cos you're not a mum.
因为你没做过母亲
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
Hey! What you doing? Let me out.
喂 你干嘛啊 放我出去
I've got the money!
我把钱带来了
You got a lot of post, Mr Lomax.
你有好多信 洛马克斯先生
You want me to lead it to you?
你要我读给你听吗
Is there anything from NASA?
有从美国航♥天♥局寄来的吗
Er, no.
没有
Lots of letter with funny-looking lighting, though.
不过有很多样子古怪的信
Bin 'em. It's all over now.
扔了吧 现在都没用了
Do you like Tony Hancock, Jennifer?
你喜欢托尼·汉考克吗 詹尼弗
Oh, yeah! He's my favourite!
超喜欢的 他是我的最爱
I think Blood Donor is so funny.
他演的《捐血者》超搞笑
"A pint? That's almost an armful!".
"这叫一品脱吗 这都快装一满怀了"
Yeah.
挺好笑
You can go now.
你可以走了
It must be late.
现在肯定很晚了
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Hello? Mr Lomax house?
喂 这里是洛马克斯先生家
Yeah, one moment please.
好的 请等一下
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表