剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
I'm worried about other lady.
我很担心那位女士
She very pale.
她面色很苍白
No. You don't look so clever yourself, my boy.
我说 你咋那么不机灵呢 我的好儿子
In fact I think you might have a touch of jaundice.
事实上我觉得你也许有点妒忌她
Poor Freddy.
可怜的弗雷迪
This way! Freddy! Freddy!
在这边 弗雷迪 弗雷迪
She's a zomboid, I've seen a film about them.
她是个活死人 我看过讲他们的电影
Who are you, Van Helsing?
那你又是谁啊 范海辛吗
It's all right, you must sit down.
没事了 你得坐下歇着
Poor lady, she lost a lot of blood.
可怜的姑娘 她失血过多了
Do you work here?
你在这里工作的吗
No, I work for Mr Lomax.
不 我是给洛马克斯先生干活的
I come here with him. Is he the main boss?
跟他一起来的 他是这儿当家的吗
No, he blind man, he look for crocodile.
不 他个瞎子 来这找鳄鱼的
He go see Mr Treeleaf.
他去见"蟊贼"先生了
Freddy, what have I told you about
弗雷迪 我是怎么跟你说的
running away from Mummy?
不能从妈妈身边跑开
Do you work here?
你在这工作的吗
No-one's worked here for a long time, dear.
这里已经荒废很久了 亲爱的
Not since the incident.
自从那场意外以后就关了
What incident? I shouldn't...
什么意外 我不该...
What incident? That's enough!
什么意外 够了
We swore we'd never speak of that day
我们发过誓要对那天的事保密
and we're not going to start now.
哪怕今天也不会说
Who is this clown?
这小丑是谁
His name's Mr Jelly... No,
他叫果冻先生 噢不对
Jolly. And I'm Claudia Wren.
叫开心果 我是克劳迪亚·蕾恩
And what may I ask brings you to Ravenhill?
请问是什么风把你们吹到乌鸦岭来的
I could ask you the same thing.
我还想问你呢
Lady! Lady! She pass out!
女士 女士 她晕过去了
Is she diabetic?
她有糖尿病吗
I've got half a Topic in the car.
我还剩半条托皮克巧克力在车里
Where are the keys?
钥匙哪去了
Tealeaf? The keys, where are they?
小毛贼 钥匙在哪儿
I left them in the ignition.
我插在点火器上来着
Well, I've not touched them, they're no use to me.
我可没碰过 我要它又没用
You, give me your car keys? Piss off!
你 把你的车钥匙给我 滚开
Language! Keys!
注意用词 钥匙
I left mine in car too.
我的也留在车里了
Well, they're not there now. None of them are.
可是车上没有啊 全都不见了
Looks like somebody doesn't want us to leave.
看来有人不想让我们离开
**Close every door to me....*
*关上每扇门
**Hide all the...*
*藏起...
What's that?
那是谁
*world from me* Sounds like David.
*全世界* 听起来像戴维
It is.
没错
He must be here too. Come on.
他肯定也在这儿 去看看
**and shut out the light*
*遮住所有光亮
**Do what you want with me*
*对我为所欲为
**Hate me and laugh at me*
*恨我吧 嘲笑我吧
**Darken my daytime and torture my night...*
*夺去我的白昼 扭曲我的黑夜
David?
戴维
It's not him. It's just a video.
不是他在唱 只是录像在播而已
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
晚上好 女士们先生们
I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time.
这一刻我已经等了很久了
Kerry? I think we should head back.
凯瑞 我想我们还是回去吧
Why? Because we're in the middle of the woods
为什么 因为我们正在树林深处
and it's dark, that's why.
这里伸手不见五指
Lions and tigers and bears, oh, my!
天啊 这还有狮子 老虎和狗熊
I'm serious! We're never going to find anywhere open around here.
别闹了 我们不会在这里找到空地的
Look! Smoke.
瞧 有烟
How fitting that
果然还是
you should all return to the scene of your crime.
重回你们当初的犯罪现场才适合你们
What's up with his voice?
他的嗓门怎么了
Ssh! So it was you that brought us here?
所以说是你引我们来这里的
Yes, Michael.
是的 迈克
I have been controlling your every move for weeks.
这几周我一直在操纵你的一举一动
Nothing was left to chance.
这一切都不是偶然
I have drawn you all back here, like moths to a flame.
我把你们全部引来这里 有如引蛾扑火
Each and every one of you.
一个都不能少
Well, that's not quite true. Cos David's not here, is he?
倒不是全如你所愿 戴维不是就没来吗
Er, no. I don't quite know what happened there.
对 我也不清楚他那边是怎么回事
And where's the dwarf?
还有侏儒呢
Erm, I don't know, actually...
这个 其实我也不清楚
But it was I who sent the letters.
但是寄信给你们的是我
And the video tapes.
还有录像带
What video tapes? I never got one.
什么录像带 我可没收到
Well, I sent you one. I sent you all one.
但是我有寄给你啊 每人都寄了一盒
Hands up who got a tape?
收到录像带的举下手
I did. I did,
我 我也收到了
but I couldn't play it.
但是我没法放啊
You should've done it on DVD.
你应该录在DVD上嘛
I don't think I got one,
我应该没收到
but I've not been home, so...
但是我一直没回过家 所以...
Of course you didn't get one,
你当然没收到了
it's got nothing to do with you.
这跟你又没什么关系
In fact, who are you?
话说 你哪位啊
Help...please... And who's she?
救命 求你了 她又是谁啊
She need blood, I think.
我想她需要输血
We need Hancock here,
汉考克在这就好了
that right, Mr Lomax!
是吧 洛马克斯先生
I told you not to mention that bastard's name!
我说过不许提那个混♥蛋♥的名字
Sorry, sorry, carry on with your speech.
对不起 不好意思 接着你的演讲
It's not a speech!
我并不是在演讲
You've ruined it now, anyway.
就算是也给你们毁了
Oh, don't say that, I'm enjoying it!
噢 别这么说 我挺爱听的
I'm really smiling.
我真的有在笑呢
Will you get on with it, please? She's diabetic.
你快点接着讲行不 她有糖尿病
All right.
行
The reason I've gathered all of you here
我把所有人 差不多所有人
nearly all of you -
召回这里的
is that two years ago
原因是两年前
you were responsible for the death of Edwina Kenchington.
你们联手害死了爱德维娜·肯金顿
That was an accident!
那是个意外
Was it?
是吗
Robert, there's more white spirit in the craft box,
罗伯特 工艺盒里还有些白酒
will you fetch it for me now?
马上拿来给我好吗
Make sure those curtains are soaked, Mr Lomax.
保证把窗帘都给浸透了 洛马克斯先生
We can't have any traces.
咱们不能留下蛛丝马迹
Oh, don't worry, this whole place is going to go up like a torch.
不用担心 这地方很快就会变成一片火海
I didn't mean to hurt her.
我不是故意推她的
Don't worry, David.
别担心 戴维
We'll soon have it all sorted.
我们很快就能处理好
Go and wait outside. Good boy.
去外面等着 乖孩子
We've got to be quick, the supervisor will be here soon.
我们要快点 管♥理♥员♥很快就会到
Come on. Everybody out. Out!
走吧 所有人都出去 出去
Go on, little mouse.
来吧 小老鼠
You do the honours.
您来动手吧
My pleasure.
乐意之至
Everybody, back to your cells
各位 都回自己房♥里去
and remember the first we know about this
记住假装我们是在警铃响后
is when the alarm goes off.
才知道这事的
Will we get into trouble?
我们会有麻烦吗
Not if we stick together.
只要我们团结一心就不会
It's all over now, David.
都过去了 戴维
She can't hurt you any more.
她再也不能伤害你了
She's there! God!
她在那儿 天啊
You killed her.
你们杀死了她
Well, what if we did? She deserved it.
是又怎样 她活该
She was an evil old bitch,
她是个邪恶的老巫婆
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表