剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Don't you worry about that.
不用担心
Right, have a look at these. Hello, hello, hello.
好了 看看这个 铛铛铛铛
One pair of ordinary handcuffs.
这是一副普通的手铐
Right, I want you to click the first one
好了 我需要你把第一个
on my left hand there.
拷住我的左手
Go on, click it on. That's it.
来吧 扣上吧 就是这样
Oh, might be Cbeebies.
可能是Cbeebies打来的
Hello?
你好
Sean, it's me.
肖恩 是我
Mr Tumble?
唐波先生吗
No, Mr Jolly.
不是 是开心果
What do you want? I thought I told you to stay away from me.
你要干嘛 我不是叫你别再找我吗
Listen, this is very important.
听好了 这件事很重要
I've been looking through my patient records from Ravenhill
我一直在查看我在乌鸦岭病院的患者的病历
and I think I've worked out who the blackmailer is.
我想我猜到是谁在恐吓我们了
I don't care. It's got nothing to do with me.
关我什么事 这事和我完全没关系
I'm afraid it has.
恐怕大有关系
If I'm right we're all in grave danger.
如果我猜对了 我们都将命悬一线
This person is deeply disturbed, bordering on psychotic.
此人心理严重失常 几近于疯子
I'll be at your house in 20 minutes.
我20分钟后到你家
I'll explain everything when I arrive. I'm not at...
我到时再跟你详细解释 我不在...
Right, I'm sorry, everyone.
这样 大家 不好意思
Mr Jelly's got to go now.
果冻先生要走了
What have you done that for?
你干嘛要拷上
I've got a copper one of these.
我有一副铜的手铐
They help your bones.
对骨头很有好处
The key was on here. Who's got the key?
我把钥匙放这了 谁拿了钥匙
You'll have to wait for him to go to't toilet now.
看来你得等他上完厕所才能走了
Wipe my bum.
帮我擦屁屁
I'm waiting, David.
我等着你呢 戴维
You know the rules.
规矩你懂得
No personal items allowed.
禁止携带个人物品
It's my father.
这是我爸爸
WAS your father.
曾是你♥爸♥爸
He's dead, remember?
他已经死了 记得吗
You killed him.
是你杀了他
David, what have you done?
戴维 看你都做了什么
She's dead!
她死了
David? David?
戴维 戴维
Come on, get your coat on.
快 把你外套穿上
We're gonna go and buy one of those indoor barbecues.
我们要去买♥♥一个室内烤肉架
What for?
干嘛用的
Well, it's our last one today, in't it?
我们今天要处理最后一个呀
I thought we could eat her special.
我想我们可以特别"炮制"她
What do you think? I've bought red onions.
你觉得怎么样 我已经买♥♥好红洋葱了
Mum, that's disgusting.
妈妈 这太恶心了
Why? I don't like red onions.
为什么 我不喜欢红洋葱
Well, you can have yours
你可以依你的吃法
with that Scooby Doo pasta that you like.
拌上你喜欢的史酷比意面来吃
I don't want to do any more killing.
我不想再杀人了
It's wrong. Don't be so maudlin!
杀人是错的 别那么多愁善感
Was only gonna be a little nibble.
我们就吃那么几小口
It's hardly Jeffrey Dahmer, is it?
又不会变成杰弗里·达默
The past must remain in the past.
过去的事就让它过去吧
There's only one left
只剩下最后一个了
and then we're stopping anyway.
完事之后我们也就不干了
I'm only doing this for you, David.
我可是为你了才干的 戴维
No, you're not. You like doing it.
才不是 是你自己喜欢干
Yeah. Well, what would you rather?
是又怎样 不然你要我♥干♥嘛
Have me sat in all day playing on my Bontempi?
要我整天坐在家里弹邦滕皮小琴吗
This has given me a lift.
杀人鼓舞了我
It's got to stop!
你必须收手
"I shan't quit ripping till I do get buckled."
"一天没被逮住 我将继续开膛"
You know who said that?
知道是谁说的吧
Exactly.
那就好
And they never caught him, did they?
警♥察♥不是一直没抓到他吗
I'll go to the police.
那我就去自首
You wouldn't dare.
量你也不敢
You couldn't anyway.
反正你也不会
Yes, I could.
我会
999, Letsby Avenue. That's where they live.
拨999 告诉警♥察♥凶手就住在莱茨比大街
Yeah. All right then, David.
那好吧 戴维
You go and tell them.
你去自首 坦白一切
I'll see you later.
我等会回来
Don't kill another lady, Mum!
妈妈 别把那个女的杀了
Last one, I promise.
我保证这是最后一个
Enter!
请进
Oh, don't look so shocked, Kerry.
别一副震惊的样子 凯瑞
We artists have no secrets from each other.
咱们艺术家之间没什么好遮掩的
I've seen Dora Bryan defecate into a hat-box
我还见过多拉·布莱恩往帽盒里拉屎呢
and her Dandini was without equal.
但她饰演的丹迪尼无与伦比
Please.
啥事你说
So, have you finally come for those make-up tips?
终于还是来向我讨教化妆诀窍了吗
There's more to Sniffley than a bright-red nose.
抽涕精可不只是涂个红鼻子而已
No, it's about Robert.
不是这事 是关于罗伯特
I assume you've heard about him and Debbie?
我猜你也听说他和黛比的事了吧
Yes, it seems he's turned that
对 看来他是好好利用了
knock on the head to his advantage.
黛比撞头失忆的事
When's the big day?
哪天是大喜日子呀
You've got to stop it, Brian. Robert's not well.
布莱恩你得阻止他 罗伯特很不对劲
He doesn't know what he's doing.
他根本不知道自己在干什么
How so?
怎么会这样
He's had problems in the past with delusional behaviour.
他以前就有过妄想行为的问题
He thinks he's got special powers.
他以为自己有超能力
Like Beechams?
比如比切姆感冒药
No, powers.
不是 是超能力
He was even sectioned a few years ago.
他几年前还被隔离观察过
I promised him then that I would always look after him.
之后我答应过他会一直照顾他
So, you just want to live happily ever after
所以你希望和罗伯特两个人从今往后
with Robert all to yourself. Is that it?
幸福地生活在一起 是这样吧
I just want to protect him.
我只是想保护他
I see.
明白了
Whatever it takes?
不计一切代价吗
Whatever it takes.
对 不计代价
Perfect.
很好
Excuse me, love. Do you know if these little indoor ones
亲爱的 打扰一下 这些室内小型烤架
get hot enough to cook a whole leg?
能烤熟一整只腿吗
Well, it depends what of. What you thinking of cooking?
这要看是铐什么腿了 你要烤什么
Did anyone else see you do that murder?
还有谁看见你那场谋杀了
Him. Him. And Her.
他 他 还有她
Hello?
女士
What you thinking of cooking?
你想要烤什么呢
..Bit of leg.
一小部分腿
leg of...
猪的
..pork.
腿
That should be fine. They get really hot.
那用这款就够了 很快就能烤熟
You're David's mum, aren't you?
你是戴维的妈妈 对吧
Yeah. And you are?
对的 那你是哪位
Lorraine. "Happy to help."
洛林 乐意为您服务
Quiche Lorraine.
好一个洛林腌肉派
Sorry? Nothing.
你说啥 没事
How do you know David?
你怎么认识戴维的
I used to do the murders with him.
我以前跟他一起搞过谋杀
Murders? Yeah, the mystery evenings.
谋杀 对 就是谋杀谜案夜
I played Miss Tipsy, the cook.
我扮演厨娘提普丝小姐
How's that for typecasting?
角色分派还不错吧
I was David's first victim!
我是戴维的首个受害者
But, you're supposed to be the last victim.
不对啊 你该是最后一个受害者
Well, I'd still love to be doing them,
我还是挺想继续扮演受害者的
but we had to stop after Graham died.
不过格雷汉姆死了以后我们就不能演了
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表