剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Subsearch. Green.
分类搜索 绿色
That's it. Nine green ribbons.
是它了 9条绿丝带
Look, there's our Snappy.
看 这是我们的潇洒鳄鱼
48p one bidder? That's impossible.
每次标价48便士 这不可能
Well, he's there.
这宝贝在这呢
Right in front of your eyes.
近在眼前
What are we going to do?
我们要怎么办
I'm going to bid 50p.
我要出价50便士
Please, no.
别 不行
Bid 52.
出价52便士
I'm glad you came to see me Mrs Sowerbutts
很高兴你来看望我 舒巴次太太
Cos it was awful, what happened last night.
昨晚发生的事真是太骇人了
I bet it was.
我想也是
Can I ask what happened to the puppy?
能告诉我那小可怜怎么了吗
I cut her down,
我割断绳子放她下来
cleaned her up and sent her back to East Finchley.
帮她清理干净 再送她回去东芬治利
She'll be at peace there.
她会在那得到安宁的
Don't call the police. Graham, please.
求你别报♥警♥ 格雷汉姆 求你了
If he gets put back in that place,
如果他又被送回那个地方
it's two buses for me, and the taxi's a ruination.
我得转两趟车才能到 没辆的士肯去
Mrs Sowerbutts, please. You're over-reacting.
舒巴次太太 你有点反应过激了
The matter is closed as far as I'm concerned.
我相信这事已经告一段落了
So, what do you want to do about this?
那这个 你怎么解释
I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你在说什么
Come off it, I'm not thick. I know what you're after.
别装蒜了 我又不傻 我知道你想干嘛
I never laid a finger on her.
我连一个指头都没碰过她
I went through all this at court.
我在法庭上全说了
I was...
我当时...
standing behind her...
正站在她身后...
eating an egg salad sandwich,
吃鸡蛋沙拉三明治
when some of it
有一些
accidentally
不小心
splashed into her hair.
沾到了她头发上
And no, I can't explain the DNA report.
我没法解释那DNA报告是怎回事
If you don't leave I will call the police!
你要是不离开我就要报♥警♥了
I've told you, no police.
我说了别叫警♥察♥
This is blackmail.
这是勒索
Yes, it bloody well is.
没错 就是勒索
Right!
好
Put me through to the poli...
给我接通警...
Don't cry, don't cry, my little Freddy fruitcake.
不哭不哭 我的甜心小乖乖弗雷迪
Here we go, Freddy.
我们到了 弗雷迪
Mumma get your medicine.
妈妈给你装点药
There we are.
马上就好
Fill that up.
把它装满
And nobody
没人
is none the wiser.
会发现的
It all looks so good.
看起来都很好吃
I'm famished, I could eat a horse.
我饿得能吃下一匹马了
They've got buffalo, buffalo with mozzarella.
这里还有水牛 意大利干酪水牛肉
Yes.
就是啊
Here we go. Something for the little one.
给 这是给小朋友的
Can I get the wine list, please? Of course, madam.
请给我酒水单 好的 夫人
Oh, that was nice of him.
他服务真周到
Yeah, if you're three.
如果这有三岁小孩的话
By the way, I saw your porn film
对了 我看了你拍的A片
Ho' White and the Seven Dicks.
《白雪欲♥女♥与七个小鸡鸡》
Did you? Yeah, Brian showed it to me.
你看了 布莱恩给我看的
He thought I'd be shocked, but I am absolutely porn mad!
他以为我会很震惊 但我其实是个A片迷
I love it! I've seen most of the ones on that label.
我爱死了 那系列的片我看过一大部分
What is it? Midget Gems?
那叫什么来着 《侏儒佳作集》
Midget Gems, yeah.
对 《侏儒佳作集》
I think my favourite one is Horny Dumpty.
我最喜欢那部《淫乱矮胖子》
Is that the one where you buttfucked Red Riding Hood?
是不是你在里边爆小红帽菊花来着
Yes.
对
That's right, cos I remember this head-turn you did
那就对了 我记得你在里边有个转头
with this really shocked look in your eye,
惊恐的眼神相当给力啊
and I just thought, wah,
我当时就想 哇
"That is so powerful".
"真是太有男人味了"
It's one of the things that made me want to become an actress.
这是促使我做演员的动力之一
There was something really truthful about it.
你那表演太真诚了
I think the cleaner had just walked in on us.
我想咱俩刚终于冰释误解了
I wondered if you would be more comfortable in this.
请问坐这个会不会更舒适些
I think we're fine thanks.
我想不必了 谢谢
Would you like me to have a word with him?
你要我跟他说清楚吗
I'm used to it. I've always been looked down on.
我习惯了 反正经常被人看低
And I bet people patronize you, don't they?
大家肯定经常以高姿态对你 是吗
A little bit.
有点吧
From what I've seen, you're every bit as big as any other man.
但在我看来 你和其他男人一样大
If not bigger!
甚至更大
I'm glad it's out in the open,
我很高兴这事挑明了
cos someone was trying to blackmail me.
因为有人在勒索我
I got this letter.
我收到这封信
"I know what you did."
"我知道你做过什么"
I already know what you did!
我已经知道你做过什么了
Exactly.
没错
I don't have to worry any more.
我不用再担心了
Is everything all right?
没事吧
Would he like a balloon?
他想要个气球吗
Fuck off!
滚开
What is it now?
现在去到多少钱了
£2.79. Go £2.80.
2.79英镑 出价2.8英镑
No, £2.89.
不 2.89英镑
Let's throw caution to the wind.
我们这次豁出去了
Why don't you just bid 100 or
为什么不直接出价100
1,000 or something, scare the others off?
或者1000什么的 把其他人吓跑
Never show your hand until the dying seconds, Tealeaf.
不到最后绝不能亮杀手锏 小毛贼
Besides, the seller might pull the auction
而且要是给卖♥♥家发现这东西很抢手
if he thinks it's worth something.
没准会取消竞拍的
They've come straight back in with £3.10.
他们直接出价3.1英镑
£3.10?! Jesus, no one would pay £3.10 for that...
3.1英镑 老天 没人会花3.1英镑买♥♥它...
It's just a bag of beans.
它不过是袋不值钱的豆子
It's the Crabtree sisters. I know it.
肯定是克拉布特利姐妹 我就知道
What should I do?
我要怎么做
Give me a time check.
还剩多少时间
One hour, 40 minutes and 11 seconds.
1小时40分11秒
I'm sending the seller a private email.
我在给卖♥♥家发私人邮件
Contact me to come to an arrangement
"请联♥系♥我 私下商议"
"off list."
价格
They just upped it to £3.29, Chelse.
他们抬高到3.29英镑了 切尔西
Go £3.50. £3.50?
出3.5英镑 那么高
Are you sure? I'm sure.
你确定吗 是的
They've gone £3.50. Bitches!
她们出到3.5英镑了 贱♥货♥
Shall I go four? Hold fire.
我们出4英镑吧 先停战
Make them sweat a bit.
让她们先得意会
Let me know when it's the final minute.
最后一分钟时告诉我
I don't know, there are too many to choose from.
真拿不准 可选的手法太多了
What's that one that you like? Piccalilli?
你喜欢哪个 皮卡缇利吗
Andrei Chikatilo. That's him.
是安德烈· 奇卡缇洛 哦对 就是他
What was he, stabbings? Yeah.
他是用刀刺的吗 对
Not keen, Graham. Are you?
不感兴趣 格雷汉姆 你呢
It says when they arrested him,
这里说当他们逮捕他时
they found a man's willy in his kettle!
在他家水壶里找到一个男性生殖器
Honestly! What are they like?
说真的 那得吓成什么样啊
I like strangles.
我喜欢扼颈
There's one in here that used drills.
这里这个人使用的是钻头
Victor Perez, 1994, 12 victims.
维克多·佩雷斯 1994年 有12名受害者
Don't do that... I've got a thumping headache.
别那样... 我已经头疼欲裂了
Have they no quiet ones, David?
就没有安静点的死法吗 戴维
Alexander Devlin, 196♥4♥,
亚历山大·德福林 196♥4♥年
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表