剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
The victim has been disembowelled.
受害者已经被开膛
See the entrails hanging down.
看看这些破膛而出的内脏
Hurry up, I'm getting dizzy.
快点 我快要晕了
Shut up!
闭嘴
Look at this! This is semen!
看这边 是精♥液♥
All over the floor!
满地的精♥液♥
And this, covered in the victim's blood.
还有这个刀 沾满受害者的鲜血
David! Stop it now! But the murderer is still at large!
戴维 停下来 可凶手还逍遥法外
Stop it! What did I tell you? A mistake!
住嘴 我就说吧 请他来是个错误
I'll deal with it, thank you, Robin.
我会处理的 谢谢你 罗宾
Can someone get me down,me legs are numb!
谁能把我放下来吗 我的腿都麻了
David, go home.
戴维 回家吧
We gave you a chance but it isn't working out.
我们给过你机会了 但你没珍惜
She did it.
是她干的
She's the murderer.
她就是凶手
Please!
别闹了
I... I don't have a motive...what's my motive?
我...我没有动机 我有什么动机
Oh, don't, Cheryl. He's ruined it.
哦 别理他 绮丽尔 他全搞砸了
Don't bother coming back!
你永不录用了
This is not my last murder.
这不会是我最后一次杀人
Shall we skip to the coffee?
我们可以收工去喝咖啡吗
Now then.
好了
Let's get you in here. Get those straps off.
咱们到家了 马上给你解开带子啊
Make you a nice warm bockie of milk.
再给你来一罐温热的牛奶
Are you going to be good for mummy?
你要乖乖听妈妈的话 知道吗
George, are you up there?
乔治 你在上面吗
Coming!
来啦
I was just setting up the teasmade for the morning.
我刚在为明早摆弄茶具呢
There you go.
给你抱好了
There. What a day!
好了 今天糟透了
What a day.
真是糟透了
The morning group are all right but the afternoon's not.
早上那组还好 下午那组一团糟
It's like getting blood out of a stone.
根本就是瞎忙活一场
Isn't it, my little angel?
对不对 我的小天使
Isn't it, my little Freddy fruitcake?
对不对啊 我的小甜甜弗雷迪
I'm gonna warm his bockie.
我去给他热奶喝
I think he might have dirtied himself, George.
我觉得他该换尿布了 乔治
Daddy change it.
爸爸来换
Daddy change Freddy's nap-nap.
爸爸去给弗雷迪换尿布
I got your letter, Jolly!
我收到你的信了 开心果
And I know what you did too!
我也知道你做过什么
Congratulations, tealeaf.
恭喜呀 小毛贼
I knew you'd be the one.
我就知道你会偷溜进来
Robert, don't!
罗伯特 别去
Robert!
罗伯特
Jesus christ!
我的老天啊
What the f...?
搞什么鬼啊
Sorry, mum.
对不起 妈妈
I did a bad murder.
我搞砸了一桩谋杀
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表