剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
You sure?
你确定吗
Good. Because we wouldn't want to have to move again.
很好 我们可都不想又再搬家了
Wouldn't want another midnight flit.
可不想又再乘夜搬家了
Pardon?
什么
Nothing. Come and give your mummy a kiss.
没事了 过来亲妈妈一下
Right, tuck yourself in.
好的 把衣角掖好
Here, I'll do it.
好了 我来吧
Right, there you go.
行了 可以了
I'm going to have half-an-hour on me bontempi.
我要弹半小时的邦滕皮小琴
Bye, love. Yeah, bye bye, yeah, bye, yeah, bye.
再见 宝贝 再见 再...见
What do you think? We just need your approval on this.
你觉得如何 这个我们要先经你同意
Thank you.
谢谢
Debbie, Debbie.
黛比 黛比
Which one is that? It's me, Robert.
你是哪个小矮人 是我 罗伯特
Blusher. Oh, hi, darling!
害羞鬼 哦 你好 亲爱的
How's your dressing room, because mine is tiny.
你的更衣间怎么样 我的真是太小了
It's all right, I wanted to give you these,
还好啦 我给你送信来的
they were at the stage door.
我在舞台后门捡到的
Oh, that's sweet of you, thanks.
哦 你真贴心 谢谢
There's one here for you!
这有一封是给你的
Thanks.
谢谢
Also, I was wondering what you're up to later
另外 不知晚些时候你是否有空
because there's an italian restaurant nearby that looks good.
这附近有家意大利餐厅看起来很不错
I love italians...
我喜爱意大利人...
and the food!
还有他们的食物
Yes, so do I...
是呀 我也是...
And...
那么...
would you like to go out for a meal?
你愿意出去吃个饭吗
Clear the stage.
舞台清场
Yeah, sounds great. I'll tell Brian.
好啊 听起来很棒 我会转告布莱恩的
We should keep it to the actors,
我看只是咱们演员去就行了
I don't want to end up sitting next to someone from wigs.
我可不想和管假发的家伙同台用餐
No... I meant... just me and you.
不... 我是说... 就你和我去
Can we clear the stage!
我们能清场了吗
Ok, yeah. Really?!
好的 可以 真的吗
Yeah...yeah, that's great.
当然 好啊 太棒了
We'll sort it out later, I just have to...
我们稍后再说吧 我现在要...
What?
干啥
...think about things.
思考些问题
OK.
好的
See you later, Debbie. Thanks!
稍后见 黛比 谢谢
"Today's financial results.
"今日财务情况
CV 9%.
变异系数9%
"7.38%...
"7.38%...
"Gross yield."
"总收益率"
Then there's a graph with numbers and dates and that.
然后是一张带有数字和日期的图表
What numbers?! What dates?!
什么数字 什么日期
Just october, november, that sort of thing.
就是10月 11月这类的
I've got to get going now, I was meant to finish at 5.
我现在该走了 我本来5点就该收工了
All right, tealeaf.
好吧 小毛贼
Fold the page down you can do it tomorrow.
把这页折起来 明天继续读
Take me to the front door.
带我去正门
Check that door's locked will you?
检查一下这门锁好没有
My holy of holies.
我的至圣宝殿
Yep. All locked.
是的 都锁好了
Good.
很好
See that picture there?
看到那幅画了吧
Very valuable that.
价值连城的杰作
Your predecessor loved that painting.
你的前任很喜欢这幅画
And that vase.
还有那个花瓶
I bet Aspel'd love to get his claws on that vase.
我打赌阿斯佩尔一直想把那花瓶弄到手
Not for sale, Aspel, not for sale!
我不卖♥♥ 阿斯佩尔 打死也不卖♥♥
Same time tomorrow then?
明天还是同样时间来吗
10 o'clock sharp tomorrow morning, tealeaf.
明早10点准时到 小毛贼
You can get to grips with that graph.
你得来搞定那张图表
Ok, see you tomorrow, bruv.
好的 明天见 老兄
Not if I see you first!
要是我能看到你就不用见了
Not if I see you first!
我要是没瞎就用不着明天见了
Hello?
哪位
Hiya, Brian, can I come in?
嗨 布莱恩 我能进来吗
Hello, Robert. What can I do for you?
你好 罗伯特 有什么能帮你的
I need to speak to you. I'm in a bit of a pickle.
我要和你谈谈 我有些小麻烦
If it's about the dressing room situation.
如果是关于更衣间的问题
I can't do anything about it.
恕我无能为力
The frocks need space.
戏装比较占地方
No, it's not that, it's personal.
不 不是那个 是件私事
You see, me and Debbie are going out tonight on our first date.
知道吗 今晚是我和黛比的初次约会
Congratulations! You bagged snow white.
恭喜呀 你追到了白雪公主
I bet the others are miffed.
别人肯定眼红死了
I'm not going to tell them. You see,
我不会告诉他们的 你看
I've got this letter in the post.
我收到了这封信
Nice paper. Who's it from?
信纸不错 谁寄来的
That's the point,
问题就出在这
I've no idea.
我不知道谁寄的
"I know what you did."
"我知道你做过什么"
What's it mean? What did you do?
什么意思 你做过什么
All I can think of is...when I was young,
我能想到的就是...在我年轻的时候
I did a silly thing. I needed the money.
我做过一件蠢事 那时我需要钱
Not dwarf porn? How did you know?
不会是侏儒色情片吧 你怎么知道
I'm a woman of the world, remember! I have instincts.
别忘了 我可是饱经世故的人 我有直觉
I wonder if I've seen it.What was it called?
不知道我看过没 片名叫什么
Whore white and the seven dicks.
《白雪欲♥女♥与七只小鸡鸡》
I played stiffy.
我扮演"金枪鸡"
Not bashful then!
不是"害羞鬼"了呀
The thing is, I'm scared one of the others knows about it
问题是 我很怕有人会知道这桩事
and is trying to spoil things between me and Debbie.
借此破坏我与黛比的事
You're being paranoid. This is nothing.
你想太多了 这算得了什么
I had death threats as mother goose,
我演鹅妈妈时还收过死亡威胁呢
and it wasn't golden eggs I was laying, I can tell you!
我敢肯定 我可不是下金蛋的鹅
But if Debbie were to find out...
可万一黛比发现了...
She won't find out.
她不会发现的
Like you say, it was years ago.
就像你说的 那都是陈年旧事了
Take my advice, go out tonight with Debbie, have a nice time
听我的没错 今晚和黛比好好享受美好时光
and forget all about this.
把这事都忘掉
I will.
我会的
Thanks, Brian.
谢谢 布莱恩
Now pass me my left tit, will you?
把我左侧假胸递过来好吗
But who would want to poison Lord Foppington?
可究竟是谁想毒死弗平顿爵士呢
It seems
依我看
like somebody has a grudge against the Foppington family
应该是某个对弗平顿家族怀恨在心的人所为
or my name ain't Trixie Van Diamond!
否则我便枉为特里克·凡·戴蒙德
Well, in that case
所幸 今晚
aren't we jolly lucky to have a room
我们有整整一屋子
full of renowned amateur detectives
卓越的业余神探与我们
with us here tonight.
一起共侦谜案
So if you'd all like to gather up your clue packs and pencils,
若大家愿意赏脸 请带上铅笔和线索包
we shall go and interrogate miss Tipsy,
我们该去审讯提普丝小姐了
the cook.
就是那个厨娘
Oh, my lord! What was that?
哦 我的天 是谁在喊啊
It sounded like it came from the kitchen!
听上去像是从厨房♥传来的
Colonel Bluster, come quick. There's been another murder!
咆哮上校 快来 又发生一桩谋杀案了
What was that, Carruthers? Could you repeat that?
你说什么 卡路瑟 能再说一遍吗
Colonel bluster, come quick. There's been another murder!
咆哮上校 快来 又有一桩谋杀案了
I think he's trying to tell us that there's been another murder.
我认为他是想告诉我们 又出了一桩谋杀案
Quick, everyone! To the kitchen!
快 各位 快去厨房♥
And don't forget your clue packs.
别忘了你们的线索包
Come...come, look. Look at it.
快来 来吧 看看这个
See! The murderer has written "Fuck pig"
看啊 凶手写下了"臭猪"二字
using his - or her - own excrement. Could be a clue!
用他或者她的粪便写的 这或许是个线索
David! What have you done?
戴维 你都做了些什么
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表