剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Ask Graham!
问格雷汉姆去
So, Debbie, you'll enter on your usual spot,
黛比 你从老地方进场
downstage right.
舞台的右前方
Didn't I enter the other side before?
我之前不是从另一边进场的吗
Darling, goodies stage right, baddies stage left.
亲爱的 好人走右边 坏人走左边
Right, now, where are my dwarfs?
好了 小矮人们哪儿去了
So there you are. Come along, in a line.
在这儿啊 快过来 排成一排
Hurry up, less of that, here we go, splendid.
动作快 别磨蹭 好了 很好
Let's get you in height order from smallest to...
现在按身高整队 从最矮的到...
least small.
最不矮的
Right, now, I want you to enter from over here
好了 我要你们从这里进场
in a zigzag,
跳着交叉步
humming "Hi-ho". So here we go.
哼着《工作歌♥》 就像这样
Now, Bashful? Where's Bashful?
怕羞鬼 怕羞鬼在哪儿
It's Blusher.
是害羞鬼
I forgot. We can't use the Disney names.
我忘了 咱不能用迪斯尼里的名字
Isn't it fucking ridiculous?
这不是太可笑了吗
How can you copyright the word "Happy"?
他们总不能买♥♥断"高兴"这词的版权吧
Anyway, Flusher, Blusher, whatever your name is.
话说回来 脸红鬼 害羞鬼 不管你叫啥
Now, I want you to suddenly stop
到时 我要你突然停住
and you to bump into him,
然后你撞上了他
you to bump into him, you bump into him...
你撞上了他 你撞上了他
and then you all fall down.
然后集体摔倒
Right. Let's see that.
好了 咱们试试看
Here we go. And...
各就各位 开始
That's it, nice big smiles.
就是这样 笑得开心点
Wave to the audience, gorgeous, lovely.
向观众招手 好极了 很好
Fabulous!
太赞了
You see, as an audience, we are on your side already
看到没 作为观众我们已经被你们感染了
because we've seen you humiliated,
因为我们看到了你们出丑
for want of a better word. Chris? Box?
我词穷了 克里斯 要看盒子呢
Yes, I've got to go and look at a glass coffin.
哦对 我得过去看看那副玻璃棺材
So take five and we'll pick it up here later.
休息五分钟 我们一会儿接着排练
I see Dirk Diggler's on his back again.
我看见大砲王迪哥又躺下了
Leave it, Brian.
别说了 布莱恩
I can't believe he used to do porn films!
真不敢相信他以前曾拍过A片
I checked out your CV, Robert.
我看过你的作品简历了 罗伯特
Rumpled foreskin,
有《侏儒皱命根》
Goldie Pubes,
《金牌下♥体♥》
Wood In The Babes.
《巨炮轰俏妞》
Ignore them, Robert,
别理他们 罗伯特
they're only jealous.
他们不过是嫉妒你
I can stick up for myself, thanks.
我会自卫反击的 谢谢
Yeah, so we've heard!
没错 自"慰"反击嘛
Sorry, I just thought...
对不起 我还以为...
Are you all right, Robert? Fine.
你还好吗 罗伯特 还好
You seem a bit low.
你看起来有点低落
I just wanted to ask if we're still on for tonight.
我只想问问今晚我们是否依约出去
What?
什么
You offered to take me out for a meal remember?
你答应带我出去吃饭的 记得吗
I didn't think you was interested.
我以为你不感兴趣
Debbie, We're all going for a Chinese tonight,
黛比 我们今晚要去吃中餐
a big company meal. Cast only, no wiggies.
是公♥司♥聚餐 只有演员 谢绝管假发的
You are coming, aren't you?
你会来的吧
No, Brian, I'm going out with Robert.
不了 布莱恩 我要和罗伯特去约会
Brilliant.
不是冤家不聚头
Take that, and that, and that!
吃我这招 再来 再一招
That'll teach you to steal my sausages.
看你还敢不敢再偷我的香肠
Oh, Mr Punch, what's going on?
潘趣先生 发生了什么事
That naughty ghost was stealing my sausages!
那个淘气鬼在偷我的香肠
They're not real sausages.
那不是真的香肠
I told you to look after the baby.
我叫你照看好宝宝的
They're not real sausages.
那不是真的香肠
If you'd waited for Mr Jelly,
如果你们有等果冻先生来
you'd have got real sausages!
你们就能得到真的香肠了
Oh, well. Maybe we can have them for tea, boys and girls!
那也许我们能拿它们当下午茶呢 孩子们
And that would be just like you,wouldn't it, Jolly?
那不正正是你的所为吗 开心果
Steal my act. Steal my sausages.
盗用我的表演 偷走我的香肠
Who is it? "Who is it? Who is it?"
是谁 还问"是谁" 少来了
It's me, Mr Jelly!
是我 果冻先生
I do Punch and Judy in this school,
这所学校的《潘趣和朱迪》是我演的
not him. Look.
不是他 看清楚
Hello, boys and girls,
大家好啊 孩子们
I'm a little bit sad today
我今天有点不高兴
cos someone's here in my spot.
因为有人抢了我的地盘
I know I'm a bit late but...
我知道我来得有点儿晚
Oh, yeah, that's it. Get rid of the disabled one,
对 继续起哄啊 把这残废赶下去
no one wants to see the stump, do they?
没人想见这个残肢 是吧
Red raw stump?
烂红残肢
Do you want to involve the police, Jelly?
你想惊动警♥察♥吗 果冻
Because you know the magistrate's passed a restraining order
因为治安官刚刚下发了限制令
banning you from coming within 100 yards.
禁止你在我周围一百码内出现
Yes, I'm aware of that, but they don't know,
是 我知道 但他们不知道真♥相♥
boys and girls, they don't know what he did to me.
孩子们 他们不知道他对我做了什么
Shall we call the policemen, boys and girls?
我们要叫警♥察♥来吗 孩子们
Yeah!
要
'Ello, 'ello, 'ello, what's going on 'ere then?
你们好呀你们好呀 发生什么事了
Who are you? I'm PC World.
你是谁 我是国际警♥察♥
That's my joke, PC World.
"国际警♥察♥"是我原创的笑话
Get your own name! Stop pointing that at me!
你自己去起个名字 别拿它对着我
We have to protect ourselves, don't we, boys and girls?
我们得自我保护 对吧 孩子们
I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to him.
我没跟你说话 我在跟他说
You keep out, Mr Punch, Mr Punch,
你别插手 潘趣先生 潘趣先生
Mr Punch, Punch! Punch! Punch!
潘趣先生 打你打你打你
That's the way to do it! That's the way to do it!
这才像话 就该这样
Suspect may be armed.
疑犯可能携有武器
Who wants a balloon?
谁想要个气球
Right, get in and don't come back.
行了 给我进去 别再回来了
This is your last warning.
这是最后通牒
All right, all right. I'm going.
好啦好啦 我这就走
I've only got one hand, you know.
你也知道 我独手行动不便
How come no-one else is bidding on it?
怎么可能没别的人竞价呢
25 million things for sale on eBay, tealeaf.
易趣上有两千五百万多件商品呢 小毛贼
You've got to know where to look.
你得知道从哪儿下手
You see the listing?
看见详单了吗
"Toy Aligater"? Spelt wrong.
"恶"鱼玩具吗 他拼错了
Probably a kid having a clear out.
估计是个小孩在出清玩具
That's how I found Humps the Kamell,
不过我就是这么找到驼背"洛"驼的
a "K" and two "L"s.
卖♥♥家拼成K开头 两个L结尾
How long before the auction closes?
拍卖♥♥还有多久结束
Three hours and 12 minutes.
3小时12分
I can't wait to see their faces.
我迫不及待想看她们的囧样了
I've got another bid on those Tweenies videos.
我又竞拍了一次那些《好玩小天地》录像
How much?
多少钱
86p. Show me.
86便士 给我看看
Keep your eye on it.
好好盯着它
I'm going to put another bid in on them ribbons.
我要给这些丝带再出个价
What's the story with them? Dunno.
有什么来头吗 不知道
Nine green ribbons on at 15p.
9条绿丝带标价15便士
No reserve? No.
无底价拍卖♥♥吗 对
We could get £1.50 - £2 for them.
也许能卖♥♥它个一两磅呢
I know,
我知道
mugs!
那些蠢货
That's that David Beckham autograph sold.
那张大卫·贝克汉姆的亲笔签名卖♥♥出去了
Seven quids! Here we go.
7磅大洋啊 来来 再来
Da-vid Beck-ham!
大卫·贝克汉姆
Oh, bum stink! What?
悲剧了 怎么
I've lost my ribbons now.
我找不到那个丝带的页面了
Here, I'll do it.
来 我来
Items closing in the next hour under £8.
一小时内竞价低于8磅的拍卖♥♥宝贝
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表