剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
a good old fashioned Windsor knot is the order of the day.
一个经典优雅的温莎领结便是必不可少
Must be exciting, having a murder to crack.
调查谋杀案肯定很刺♥激♥吧
Well, it can be, but this case is rather baffling.
有这可能 但是这个案子相当扑朔迷离
We have nothing to go on.
我们现在什么都没查到
No DNA, no forensics.
没有DNA 没有物证
But we'll get there.
但是我们会查出来的
We'll bait our traps and wait patiently
我们会设下圈套 耐心地等待
for the perpetrator to slip up, which they always do.
凶手出差错 他们迟早会露马脚的
Oh, yes. Make no mistake.
没错 这点毫无疑问
Whoever committed these murders will swing for it.
犯下这些谋杀案的人都将处以绞刑
You can't hang murderers!
你不能绞死杀人犯
Not since Allen and Evans in 196♥4♥.
自196♥4♥年艾伦和埃文斯后再没绞刑了
Of course,
当然
I was speaking metaphorically.
我只是打个比方
Alas, I'm just here to tick boxes, really.
其实我只是过来找你们填个表而已
You make it sound like working in a bank.
你说的好象是在银行工作一样
What do you mean by that?
就是什么意思呢
Nothing. It's you make it sound boring.
没什么 只是你把这事说得好无聊
Don't you have a wall with photos of dead bodies on
你不会在墙上挂满死者的照片
and arrows and that?
标些箭头什么的吗
He does! Really?
他就会 是吗
He wanted to be a policeman,
他想成为警♥察♥
but his head wouldn't fit in the helmets.
但是他的头塞不进头盔
So you fancied yourself as a copper, did you?
所以你想象自己是警♥察♥ 对吗
Well, it's a noble profession.
警♥察♥的确是个崇高的职业
But these days, it's all just filing and paperwork.
但是如今 也只是尽做些文案工作罢了
My real passion is for sleuthing.
我真正醉心的是侦探过程
Sifting the evidence for clues...
根据线索 筛选证据...
proper Sherlock Holmes stuff.
像福尔摩斯那样
It's all about waiting for the murderer
关键就在于等待凶手
to make his first silly mistake.
犯下第一个低级错误
That's when it gets really exciting.
到那时 查案才会变得紧张刺♥激♥
Yeah. You're always saying that, aren't you, David?
没错 你也总是那样说 对吧 戴维
David?
戴维
I mean...
我是指...
Martin.
马丁
David was...
戴维是...
Can't remember now.
记不起来了
A whatsit.
一个某某人
A Freudian slip.
我说漏嘴了
Indeed.
没错
Well, this is what I'm talking about, Mrs Pike.
这正是我想说的 派克夫人
A good detective would not only find the clues,
一名优秀的侦探不仅能找出线索
but know how to interpret them.
还能作出解释
You mentioned Dr Freud.
你刚提到弗洛伊德医生
He believed that deep down, every man
他认为每个男人内心深处
wishes to sleep with his mother and kill his father.
都渴望弑父娶母
Well, one out of two's not bad.
父母双方死剩一个也不算糟
I was trying to help him!
我那时只是想帮他
Go and get the inspector a biscuit, Martin.
去给督察拿点饼干来 马丁
There's some chocolate HobNobs in the cupboard.
橱柜里还有点及时乐牌巧克力饼干
Whereabouts?
在哪里
In the cupboard.
在橱柜里
Next to the knife drawer.
刀柜旁边
What drawer?
什么柜
The knife drawer.
放刀的柜子
What drawer?
什么柜
Knife drawer.
刀柜
Oh, the knife drawer.
知道了 刀柜
He won't be long. Shall we sit soft?
饼干一会就到 请坐吧
So...
那么...
did you know any of Martin's colleagues, Mrs Pike?
你认识马丁的同事吗 派克夫人
Did any of them ever visit the house? Oh, no.
他们有来过你们家吗 没有
I don't interfere with his work.
他工作上的事我不管
I don't even know what he does.
他具体干些啥我也不知道
Really? You surprise me.
是吗 真想不到
You seem like the sort of woman
您看上去倒像是
who would take more of an interest.
凡事过问的母亲
Gloves!
手套
Forgot my gloves.
忘拿手套了
He's... allergic to chocolates...
他对巧克力过敏...
the HobNobs.
就是及时乐巧克力饼
A Mars Bar would kill him.
一条玛氏巧克力就能要他的命
Martin doesn't like me looking over his shoulder.
马丁不喜欢我留意他的一举一动
He's very independent. I don't like fussing him.
他很自立 我也不想瞎操心他
No, of course.
这倒是
Well, from what I can gather, he's very popular at work.
据我所知 他很受同事欢迎
Can you think of anyone
你觉得有什么人
who would want to harm Martin, Mrs Pike?
会想加害马丁呢 派克夫人
Or the rest of his colleagues, for that matter?
同问 你看有谁会想加害他的同事呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Just let me...
让我...
think about that for you.
好好想想
No, no. I mean,
没人想害他 我是说
he put the neighbour's window through with a rugby ball,
他是试过用橄榄球砸烂了邻居的窗户
but that were years ago.
但那都是陈年旧事了
It would probably be a more recent acquaintance.
那极有可能是刚认识的熟人
HobNob?
来点及时乐吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I brought a knife in case you only wanted half.
我想说你可能只想要一半 所以拿了刀来
I'll be naughty and have a whole one.
那我还是不客气地拿一整块吧
I was just saying to your mother, Martin,
马丁 我刚和你母亲聊到
the police are looking for someone with a vendetta.
警方正在追查心怀仇怨的人
So he likes ice cream?
所以那人爱吃雪糕囖
He means a grudge, Martin, someone you've p'd off.
他是说怨恨 马丁 是指被你惹毛的人
Speaking of which, do you mind if I quickly use your bathroom?
说到这里 我能借用下洗手间吗
No, that's fine.
当然可以
Thank you. Whereabouts...
多谢 那洗手间在哪...
Yes, it's...
哦对 在...
through there and up the stairs
走出那门 上楼
and, you know, the usual.
就平常那个位置
OK. So, left or right?
好吧 左转还是右转
Where is it?
就是在哪呢
Follow the smell.
循着味道找吧
What were you thinking?
你在搞什么啊
Just stick it in him! I couldn't! The clock rang.
就刺进去啊 我做不到 钟响了
We must get rid of him. Tell him you've to go.
我们必须摆脱他 告诉他你要出去了
Where? I don't know. Make something up.
去哪 别问我 随便编个地方
Shall I say bowling? Not bowling. Something urgent.
去打保龄怎样 不好 想个赶时间的
Tell him you've gotta go and get a prescription.
跟他说你得去取药方
What for? I don't know.
取来干嘛 我怎么知道
A tampack?
那说取充电器好吗
What would you do with a tampack?
取充电器干嘛啊
I'd say it was for you.
就说是帮你拿的
I can't get a pipe cleaner up there these days,
最近我连拿起个通渠器都没办法
never mind a tampack.
更别说插充电器了
I think he knows. He can tell.
我觉得他发现了 他看出来了
He nearly found the body.
他差点就发现尸体了
Because you told him, tell-tale!
是你走漏嘴的 你这个藏不住事的
We've got to move it. We haven't got time!
我们得把他移走 没时间了
We have if he's doing a plop.
如果他大便的话就够时间了
What if it's a wee?
要他只是小便呢
We'll be all right if he washes his hands.
如果他洗手的话我们就有时间藏好
Oh, the dirty pig!
不 邋遢鬼
Just a sec. Hello?
等一下 谁啊
Yeah, it's me,
是我
I've got myself stuck in front of the door for some reason.
我不知怎地在门前僵住了
Shall I try again now?
我现在可以开门了吗
I can't let go of the handle...
我的手松不开门把...
It might be cramp.
可能是手抽筋了
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表