剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Go on, you can have it.
来 你自己拿
Go on, that's it, you had your hand on it, then.
对 就在那 你已经够着它了
I know this must look funny.
我知道这看起来一定很滑稽
You understand why I had to
你理解我非要带你
get you away from there, Robert?
离开那里的原因吗 罗伯特
Yeah. Guess I lost it.
理解 我想是我糊涂了
You're allowed. Psycho.
我原谅你 神经病
You're not so bad yourself. Kerry!
你人也不坏嘛 凯瑞
Shit.
该死
What's wrong? We've run out of petrol.
怎么了 车没油了
Come on, then.
来吧
Looks like we're doing Babes in the wood tonight.
看来咱俩今晚得在森林里过夜了
Yeah, yeah. I can see you.
对 对 我看见你了
Another 12 feet, another 12 feet. Yes, yes.
再往前三四米 再走三四米 知道了
You're there. No. No, no.
你到了 不对不对
Next door, next door, next door, next door.
是隔壁 隔壁 隔壁那间
Right. I've already done the bolt.
对了 我把门栓解开了
But it's the key. It's the key.
但扳手我够不了 开不了
Just open the key. Hold on.
你扭开扳手就行了 等一下
Oh, Tealeaf. You've made me the happiest man alive.
小毛贼 你让我成为世上最幸福的人啦
Come on. Let's go.
来 咱们走
It's smaller than I remembered.
它比我记忆中的要小一些
Things always are.
都是这样的
When you're a kid, I mean.
我是说 当你还小的时候
Toys are ship.
玩具就像船一样大
Oh, he's not a toy. Never a toy.
他才不是玩具 从来不是
I know, I know. It's a commodity.
我知道 我知道 它是你的商品
Yes. Worth thousands to me.
没错 对我来说它价值连城
Still smells of the ocean.
还留着海水的味道
So what were you in here for anyway?
话说你以前怎会在这待过
You're not that mad, are you?
其实你并没有那么疯狂 对吧
That's one word for it.
"疯狂"只是其中一种说法
Of course, the doctors here gave it all kinds of fancy names -
当然 医生们给这病起了五花八门的名字
Acute ego-psychosis.
急性自我精神错乱
Also known as Paradise Syndrome.
也叫天堂综合征
It affects you when you've got everything you've ever wanted.
总是在你得偿所愿之际发病
And there's only one way of curing it.
并且只有一种方法可以治愈
What the fucking hell did you do that for?
你这到底是在干嘛呀你
I nearly died getting that for you!
我可是冒死帮你弄回来的
I first completed my collection in 1988.
我第一次收集完整是在1988年
I travelled to Fiji.
我去斐济旅游
Gave those Crabtree bitches what they wanted,
给了克拉布特利那俩贱♥人♥她们想要的东西
namely one of these each.
即是我这双眼珠
And that was it.
就是这样
I was a millionaire. My quest was over.
我当时已是百万富翁 生无所求了
But what does a man do
但当一个人无所不有时
when he has everything, Tealeaf?
他还能干些什么呢 小毛贼
I became depressed. Suicidal.
后来我变得消沉 自暴自弃
That's why I ended up in here.
所以最后我被送进了这里
Then one day I had a brainwave.
终于有一天 我灵光一现
Find myself a little Tealeaf, just like you,
给我自己找个小毛贼 就好比你
get him to break into my holy of holies and steal
让他闯进我的至圣宝殿 偷走
Snappy the crocodile, or Chilly the Penguin,
潇洒鳄鱼 或者冰冷企鹅
or Humps the Camel and release him back into the wild.
又或是驼背骆驼 再把他放归四野
And that was it.
就是这样
The chase was back on.
我又重获精神追求了
I was cured in seconds.
我瞬间痊愈了
Oh, I'll find Snappy again, don't worry that.
我会再度寻找潇洒鳄鱼的 不用担心
Might take me months, years even,
或许会花上我几个月 甚至几年时间
but he'll turn up.
但它终究会出现的
He always does.
他总会再度出现的
Maybe you could help me, eh, Tealeaf?
也许你能帮我呢 小毛贼
Tealeaf?
小毛贼
Tealeaf?!
小毛贼
Tealeaf!
小毛贼
Now, sing!
好了 唱
*I look handsome, I look smart
*我既俊俏又聪明
*I am a walking work of art
*活脱一件艺术品
*Such a dazzling coat of many colours
*穿着五彩花花衣
*How I love my coat of many colours
*我爱我的五彩衣
*It was red and yellow... And green and purple...
*它又红又黄 又绿又紫
*Yellow...Blue.
*又黄...又蓝
Again.
再来
It was red and... No!
它又红又... 不
Just David.
戴维单独来
It was red and yellow and green and red and...
它又红又黄又绿又红又...
No. Again.
不对 再来
It was red and yellow and green and purple and... Again.
它又红又黄又绿又紫又... 再来
It was red and yellow and orange and... Again.
它又红又黄又橙又... 再来
Please, Nurse Kenchington...
求你了 肯金顿护士
You were warned.
我警告过你了
The colours, David.
颜色那段 戴维
But I can't remember them.
但我记不住这么多
We've done them all week, David.
我们都练了一个礼拜了 戴维
The colours, please.
颜色那段 唱啊
But I can't remember... Now!
但我真的记不住 快唱
It was red and red and... No!
它又红又红又... 不对
Again.
再来
It was red and purple...
它又红又紫又...
Again!
再来
It was red and lilac... No!
它又红又淡紫... 不对
Again.
再来
It was red and lilac... No!
它又红又淡紫... 不对
Again.
再来
It was red and lilac and...
它又红又淡紫又...
Again! No!
再来 不要
It was red and yellow and green and brown
它有红 黄 绿 棕
and scarlet and black and ochre and peach
猩红 墨黑 黄褐 桃红
and ruby and olive and
宝石红 橄榄绿
violet and fawn and lilac and
罗兰紫 浅黄褐 丁香紫
gold and chocolate
金黄色 深褐色
and mauve and cream and crimson and silver and rose
淡紫色 奶油白 深红 银白 玫瑰红
azure and lemon and russet and grey,
天蓝 柠黄 赤褐 灰白
purple and white and pink and orange and blue!
紫白粉橙蓝多色
Hey! Well done, Lad.
干得好 小伙子
I knew you'd get there in the end. Quiet!
我就知道你终究能记住的 别吵
David, what have you done?
戴维 你都做了什么
She's dead.
她死了
Sorry. I brought you this.
对不起 我带了这个给你
Don't know why.
我也不懂为啥带它
Hey, missus. Wake up, we're here.
喂 大姐 醒醒 我们到了
This isn't Sunnyvale.
这里又不是森尼维耳
I know it isn't.
我知道这不是
Get out.
下车吧
What have you brought me here for?
你把我带到这儿来干什么
I don't want raping, thank you very much.
我可不想晚节不保 谢谢
All that chocolate's made me feel sick.
刚才那些巧克力吃得我想吐
I asked for a Bounty anyway.
我不管 我要吃邦蒂巧克力
Well, you got a Topic! Oh, get out!
你已经有托皮克巧克力了 哼 小气
Hello? Hello.
有人吗 你好
Not you!
没跟你说话
Hello? Anybody here?
喂 有人在吗
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这儿
It's obviously been shut down for years.
这儿显然已经歇业多年了
But then why was the door open? Ghosts.
但为什么门是开着的呢 有鬼
Ghosts don't need doors open.
鬼可不需要从门进来
They just walk straight through them, don't they?
它们可以直接穿墙而入
Freddy!
弗雷迪
Come on. Get back here now.
过来 快给我回来
Why are you being so naughty?
你怎么变得这么不听话呢
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表