剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
you don't know what she was like.
你根本就不了解她
Oh, I do, Mr Lomax.
我当然了解她 洛马克斯先生
I know exactly what she was like.
我相当了解她
Because that "evil old bitch"...
因为你们口中的"邪恶老巫婆"
..was my mother.
就是我母亲
I've done bad things since I was let in the world.
我从出院以来就干尽了坏事
Too many bad things.
数不尽的坏事
I wish I could mend what happened.
我希望我可以弥补一切
Get me out, then.
那就放我出去
Pardon? I said, get me out.
你说什么 我说 放我出去
Speak up.
你大点声
Are you in there?
你在地底里吗
Dig for me, David.
把我挖出来 戴维
Dig for me.
把我挖出来
I will.
我会的
I'll save you. I'll get you out...
我会救你的 我会把你挖出来
I'll get you...I'll get you.
我会救你的 我会救你的
Hello? Anybody home?
有人吗 有人在家吗
There must be someone in, look.
这里肯定有人住的 你看
Hello?
有人吗
Probably having a poo.
可能在上厕所呢
Robert! Well, I sometimes
罗伯特少恶心了 我有时候
need one in the middle of a meal. Not soup!
也会吃饭中途上厕所 喝汤可不用
Do you think they'll mind if I have a bit?
你说我要是喝上一口他们会介意吗
I'm starving.
我饿坏了
Don't! I'm just going to quickly use the phone,
别 我只是来借个电♥话♥打打
then we should just go.
然后咱们就走
Hello? Yeah, I've run out of petrol
喂 你好 我的车没油了
and I've left my car in the middle of nowhere.
车就停在一个荒无人烟的地方
883-192.
Erm, 1st of the 9th, 1972...
1972年9月1日
Squeak, squeak, little mouse.
小老鼠 吱吱叫
It's KV57 KYX.
车牌号♥码是KV57KYX
Kerry? Just a second...what?
凯瑞 请稍等 干嘛
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁讲话
Grandma! I'm gonna need some help.
奶奶 帮我一下
Dr Strachan! Jolly?!
斯特拉坎医生 开心果
I thought you were Jolly? No, I'm Jelly!
你不才是开心果吗 不是 我是果冻
He's Jolly. But you're dead.
他才是开心果 但你死了呀
Not quite.
不全对
I knew you'd come if it meant saving your own skin.
我就知道你会为了救自己一命而跑来
A fake bloody head.
是个假人头
I thought at the time that were a bit far-fetched.
我当时就觉得事有蹊跷
I'm totally lost now.
你彻底把我搞糊涂了
They all killed your mother, yeah right, fair enough,
他们集体杀了你妈 你找他们算账很公平
this is all a revenge thing, blah, blah...
反正报仇雪恨什么的随便你
But what am I doing here?
但你把我弄来干嘛
I've got nothing to do with any of it.
我跟这事又没半点关系
On the contrary, Jelly,
正好相反 果冻
I blame you perhaps most of all.
这件事主要就赖你
I was operating on your hand.
我当时正在给你的手做手术
A minor repetitive strain injury.
修复重复性劳损的小手术
Whilst my beloved mother was choking in the flames.
而我亲爱的母亲正在大火中奄奄一息
You are the reason I wasn't there to save her.
就因为你 我才没能及时去救她
Oh, right. Yeah, I get it now.
好吧 我现在明白了
I don't. Tell it to me.
我不明白 再给我讲一遍
I'm sure some of it don't add up, though.
但我肯定有些地方说不通
I dunno, I'll have to think back.
我一时也说不上来 我得回想一下
And now you are all going to suffer,
现在你们都将承受
the same way I suffered.
我所承受过的痛苦
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It's almost time.
时间快到了
Free me, David.
解救我 戴维
Free me from this torment.
将我从这痛苦中解救出来
Now, you're not going to get me, are you?
那个 你不会出来吓我的吧
Let me see...
让我想想...
Do you want me to kiss you?
你想让我亲你吗
No, I don't.
不想
Get out of my way.
走开 别碍事
It's not here!
不在啊
It isn't here, damn it!
没有啊 该死的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You're supposed to be dead.
你应该死了才对呀
Oh, no, David, I'm very much alive.
错了 戴维 我活得好好的
It's you who are dead.
该死的人是你
Well, I wish you'd get on and tell us what you got in mind.
你干脆直接告诉我们你想干嘛得了
It's way past my Freddy's bed time.
我的弗雷迪早该睡觉了
Isn't it, my little Freddy Fruitcake?
对吧 小弗雷迪宝贝儿
I 22, lady.
我都22岁了 女士
I go bed when I like.
睡觉时间由我说了算
Oh, dear! The terrible twos!
天啊 讨厌的22岁
He's just over-tired, I expect.
我看他只是累坏了
Here, Tealeaf.
给 小毛贼
Dial 999. I'll distract him.
打999 我来分散他的注意力
So, how did you find out the truth?
那你是怎么发现真♥相♥的
I received an anonymous letter...
我收到一封匿名信
explaining to me that my mother had been murdered,
信上说我母亲是被谋杀的
along with a list of those responsible.
还列出了害死我母亲的凶手
I took it to be a confession
我认为这是某个
from someone who could no longer bear the guilt...
内疚不堪的人的忏悔书
David.
是戴维
He was always the weakest link, goodbye.
他一向是最弱的一个 再见了
It wasn't David.
不是戴维寄的
It was me.
是我
Mummy? Shut up.
妈咪 闭嘴
Come on, then, whichone of you has it?
快说吧 东西在你们谁手里
Nurse Kenchington? Give it to me.
肯金顿护士 把它交出来
Give it to me now or I'll shoot the lot of you.
给我乖乖交出来 不然我就干掉你们
Give you what?
交什么出来
You know what I'm talking about.
你们知道我在说什么
One of you has my locket.
你们有人拿了我的盒式吊坠
But Mummy...you're alive!
但是妈咪 你还活着
You stole it from me.
你们从我这偷走了它
Which one of you has it?
是哪个人拿了
Give it to me.
交出来
Give me my locket.
把盒式吊坠还我
I'll have some lockets if someone's going.
要是家里有人去世了我也会有盒式吊坠
Not eucalyptus, though.
但是不要桉木的
Mummy, you mustn't be here.
妈咪 你不能在这
I need it!
我要我的吊坠
I was going to punish them... Be quiet, Stuart.
我正准备惩罚他们呢 闭嘴 斯图尔特
I need it, you lunatics.
还我吊坠 你们这帮疯子
Please!
救我
Mummy!
妈咪
Look.
看呀
You idiot.
你个蠢货
I knew there was a reason I brought this.
我就知道我带西瓜来是有原因的
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表