剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
And yet - to gamble on the unknown?
生活不就是一场豪赌吗
Is not all life a gamble?
而且赌徒不也有时会赢吗
And does the gambler always come off worst?
我猜那些痛苦最少的人
I suspect that those who suffer most
都无视了心的向往
are the ones who ignore their heart's desire
而余生都为此追悔不已
and spend the rest of their lives regretting it.
现在你无疑恨我了吧
Now no doubt you hate me.
现在 我无疑是恨你了
And now no doubt I hate you.
是你开的枪吗
Did you fire that gun?
老天爷啊 你差点杀了我
Judas... Y'might've killed me!
你怎么开枪也不看看周围有没有人
What d'y'mean by firing without checkin' there's folk about?
我有命令 太太
Orders Mrs.
见到走错路的就开枪
Shoot all folks a-strayin'
赶紧走吧 别逼我再开枪
Now be off before I fire again!
罗斯·波达克上尉
Captain Ross Poldark,
皇家62步兵团
of His Majesty's Sixty Second Regiment of Foot.
围栏个屁 我当年怎么就用不着
Fences, my ivers! Niver needed 'em in my day.
这世界真是疯了
World's gone to pot!
-太可惜了 -是啊
- 'Tis a cryin' disgrace. - Tis"
怎么回事
What 'appened?
就是擦伤
'Tis just a scratch - 'tis all.
那个混♥蛋♥汤姆·哈利
That luggard Tom Harry.
他不是打了你吧
He niver shot at thee?
在特伦威兹旁边的小径上
On the path by Trenwith.
奉了沃勒根的命令
On Warleggan orders?
我叫他知道厉害
I'll give 'im orders!
别 贾德 我不希望两家再结仇怨了
Nay, Jud, I want no more feudin' between our families.
别把这事说出去 尤其对罗斯
Tell no-one of this - least of all Ross.
我给你打纱布吧 丫头
Let me bind it f'r'ee, maid.
我能行
I can manage.
别说出去
Say nothin'.
你真拴住了我吗 恩尼斯医生
Have you really captured me, Dr Enys?
你得明白 这不能改变什么
You understand - this changes nothing.
这改变了一切
It changes everything!
卡罗琳 我要上战场了
Caroline, I'm going to war.
我不能假装那没风险
It'd be foolish to pretend there's no risk.
如果发生了最可怕的事
If the worst should happen.
你为什么要说这种话
Why would you speak of such things?
因为我必须说
Because I must.
因为你应承的事的风险
Because you are enlisting in a venture
与我的应承的事一样大
every bit as fraught as my own, now.
你必须明白自己做了怎样的约定
And you must know what you are putting your name to.
我要放弃自己的娘家姓
I am putting my name aside
使用我爱的男人的姓氏
and taking that of the man that I love.
我们有多久
How long do we have?
我早潮就出海
I sail on the morning tide.
那么我们只有这几小时了
So these are our last few hours?
是的
They are.
你的房♥间在哪
Where is your room?
他封锁了我们的地
He've closed of our land.
还打你
Give'd thee a twaggin'!
还有普鲁迪
An' old Prudie!
还想杀我
Try'd to murder I!
还想绞死罗斯上尉
'Ave Cap'n Ross hang!
现在 他还开枪打罗斯太太
An' now he's gone an' shot the mistress!
我们该围住特伦威兹 把那儿烧成灰
We'll set a ring round Trenwith - an' burn it t' th' ground!
谁跟我去
Who is with me?!
你怎么不阻止他
Why didn' you stop 'im?
阻止他
Stop 'im?
为什么 是我叫他去的
Why, 'twas I told 'im t' go!
乔治·沃勒根以为自己能颐指气使
George Warleggan d' think he can throw his weight around
把老百姓踩在脚下
an' tramp common folk b'neath 'is boot.
但他居然敢打你
But to fire at thee?
这太过分了
'Tis too much!
普鲁迪 你干了什么啊
Oh Prudie - what've 'ee done?
等一月 我们去镇上住
I think, in January, we'll settle in town.
特伦威兹太偏远了
Trenwith is so out of the way.
而且我得盯住新楼的建设
And I I must be on hand to keep an eye on the new building.
沃勒根银行吗
The Warleggan bank?
我们下个月开始拆毁那些丑陋的小屋
We start demolishing those unsightly hovels next month.
当然 我最关心的是你
Of course my prime concern is for you.
你想干什么
What d'you want?
叫你们锁好门
To tell you to bar your doors.
村里发生骚乱
There's unrest in the village.
他们可能会冲到特伦威兹来
They may march on Trenwith.
你指望我相信吗
You expect me to believe this?
我不喜欢你 乔治 你也是 伊丽莎白
I've no love for you George - nor you Elizabeth
但为了杰弗里·查尔斯和阿加莎 我敦促你
but for the sake of Geoffrey Charles and Agatha, I urge you.
暴民想擅闯这里是不明智的
A mob would be ill-advised to trespass here.
那是违反法律
They would be breaking the law
我会让他们被绞死的
and I would see to it that they hang.
除非他们先绞死你
If they didn' string you up first!
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
是恳求 恳求他明白点事理
It's a plea - f'r' im to come to his senses.
罗斯派你来的吗
Did Ross sent you?
怎么可能 他这会儿该前往法国了
How could he? He'll be on his way to France now.
有人告诉我他已重回军团
My informers tell me he's rejoined his regiment.
他不会没告诉你就偷偷跑了吧
Oh, surely he hasn't snuck away without telling you?
但或许 因为在家遭受了失败
But perhaps, having tasted defeat at home
他便去拿别的敌人撒气了
he's gone to vent his rage on a different enemy.
失败
Defeat?
你可以看到
As you see.
他的敌人占了他的地
His foe is in possession of the field.
他原先的家
Of his ancestral home.
他爱的女人
Of the woman he loved.
三月时 他就将彻底战败
And in March the rout will be complete.
到时伊丽莎白会生下沃勒根家的继承人
When Elizabeth gives birth to a Warleggan heir.
我期待罗斯的恭喜
I look forward to Ross's congratulations.
如果他回得来的话
If he ever returns.
但别为我耽搁了你回你的餐具室
But don't let me keep you from your scullery.
或许你该把自己锁在你的餐具室里
Perhaps you should barricade yourself in yours.
为什么呢
To what purpose?
免遭被人私刑处死
To save yourself from bein' lynched?
坦卡德 哈利
Tankard? Harry?
崔格斯 凯普
Triggs? Kemp?
保罗 贾德 别这么做 别为我这样
Paul - Jud - don't do this! - not for me.
我求你们
I beg 'ee.
带他们回去吧 屋里还有女人和孩子
Lead 'em home, there's women and children inside.
既然沃勒根不在乎我们的女人孩子
If Warleggan have no care for ours,
我们何必在乎他的
why should we care f'r' is?
别这样 别去找死
Don't do this! Save yourselves.
他们有武器
They 'ave weapons.
我们也有
So do we!
该叫他自食苦果了
An' 'tis time to see 'im taste 'is own medicine!
听好了 我们有武器 而且我们不会手软
Be advised - we have firearms - and won't hesitate to use them!
那来啊 来啊
Come on, then - Come on!
别引诱我 佩因特先生
Don't tempt me, Mr. Paynter.
我很乐意送你去见魔鬼
I would dearly love to send you to the devil!
你以前不也试过吗
As 'ee tried to do once before?
结果如何呢
An' see how well that worked!
你这次不会有第二次机会了
There'll be no second coming f'r'ee this time!
瞄准
Take aim!
不 住手
No stop!
他们是你的乡邻
These people are your neighbours!
你为什么要如此待他们
Why do you treat them so?
他们威胁了我的家人 必须承担后果
They are threatening my family - and must take the consequences.
停下
Stop this!
没胆了吗
Lost our nerve, have we?
不想去法国的战场了
Didn't fancy the battlefields of France?
我的仆人通知我家乡就有战事
My servant informed me of one closer to home.
你将为谁而战呢 罗斯
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表