剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
波达克
第二季 第四集
前情提要
下集预告
格蕾丝矿井
格蕾丝矿井
格蕾丝矿井
格蕾丝矿井
红狮酒馆
莱杰矿井
我是坦卡德
My name is Tankard.
科克先生的代理
Acting on behalf of Mr Coke.
是代理沃勒根吧
Warleggan, more like!
他们是打算支配公♥司♥吗
Are they on a mission to own the company?
他们只想支配我
Just to own me.
-弗兰西斯 我希望... -我是来求和的吗
- Francis, I hope... - What, that I'd come to make peace?
对于你丈夫 只要我活着 就不可能
For your husband, while I live and breathe, it will never happen.
我又怀了
I'm with child again.
他不想再要一个
He don't wish for another.
我叫你吓吓他 不是杀了他
I ordered you to scare him, not assassinate him!
汤姆有点忘形了
Tom got a little carried away.
堂弟 真是意外之喜
Cousin! It's an unexpected pleasure.
我疼死了
I have such a pain.
不知怎么 你让弗兰西斯眼中重现生机
Somehow you've managed to bring the light back to Francis's eyes.
想象不出我是怎么做到的
I cannot imagine how.
是吗
Can you not?
德梅尔扎会以为你迷路了
Demelza will be thinking you've gone astray.
我知道这对你不过又是个负担
And I know it's just another burden for you!
但现在没后悔药可吃了
But there's no preventing it now.
但如果你已经怀了
But if a child is coming...
如果你敢再冒这样的险 那我也敢
and if you can risk your heart again, then so can I.
维克先生
Mr Vercoe.
波达克上尉
Captain Poldark.
这些人是要去哪里
May I ask where these men are headed?
特鲁洛监狱 先生
Truro Jail, sir.
犯了什么罪
And their crime?
进口货物未缴纳所需关税
Importing goods without paying the required duty.
有人称之为"自♥由♥贸易"
Some call it "Free trading".
也有人称之为 买♥♥得起必需品的唯一方式
Some call it the only way to afford life's necessities.
白兰地 杜松子酒 这些是必需品吗
Brandy? Gin? These essentials, are they?
盐就是
Salt is.
执法是我的职责 上尉
'Tis my duty to enforce the law, Captain.
你的敬业真让人暖心
Your commitment is heart-warming.
走
Move out!
你不该激怒他的
Shouldn't rile him.
忍♥不住
Couldn't resist.
我得去矿井了 要布置炸♥药♥
I'm wanted at the mine. I've fuses to set.
你就这么抛弃我了
And you'd abandon me?
要是我在回家路上碰上强盗怎么办
Suppose I met a footpad on the way home?
那上帝保佑他
God help him.
还是没炸通吗
Still not through?
应该不远了
Can't be far off.
几乎能闻到特沃基了 就在矿石另一边
Can almost smell Trevorgie, t'other side of that ironstone!
再炸一次应该就行
Another blast should do the trick.
股东们会继续相信我们吗
Will the shareholders keep faith with us?
他们大多是讲理的人
They're sensible men most of them
我也有意据理力争
and I intend to make a robust argument.
那我们继续吗
So, we carry on?
继续
We carry on.
他们炸通了吗
They've broken through?
快了
Almost.
罗斯·波达克很执着
Ross Poldark is tenacious.
我相信莱杰矿井最终会让我满意的
Ultimately, I expect Wheal Leisure to do very well for me.
要不你为什么要买♥♥股份
Why else would 'ee buy shares in it?
莱杰矿井是在谁的地盘上
On whose land does Wheal Leisure sit?
谁是主要股东
Who is its main shareholder?
他的最新计划就要实现了
And his latest scheme is about to come to fruition.
这太轻松了
It's just too easy.
你在爆♥炸♥中受伤了吗
Were you hurt in the blast?
是我一直都有的瘀伤
'Tis bruisin' I 'ave all the time.
还有肿胀 泰德也是
Swelling too, same as Ted.
先生
Sir.
怎么回事
What is it?
像是瘟疫 罗斯 矿里一半的人都感染了
Like a plague, Ross. Half the mine's afflicted.
还有半个村子
Half the village beside.
要不要让他们回家
Should we send these men home?
他们可丢不起工作
They can't afford to lose their pitches.
当然不会丢 但我们需要他们健健康康的
Well, they won't, of course, but we need them fit.
去找德怀特·恩尼斯
Get Dwight Enys.
德怀特·恩尼斯真是个坏蛋
Dwight Enys is a scoundrel!
他怎么知道我是不是死了
For all he knows I might be dead.
要是果真如此 我想我会告知他的
I think I would have informed him, had that been the case.
"恩尼斯医生 你数月前救了我一命
"Dr Enys, having saved my life some months ago,
却似乎并不关心我是否康复
"You appear to have no further interest in my recovery.
尽管如此 我仍希望
"I would nonetheless esteem it a favour
你能前来亲自确认我已痊愈
"If you would call to assure yourself of my full recovery
并收取应得的报酬
"and to receive payment for your skill.
当然 除非你有更要紧的事要处理..."
"Unless of course you have more important matters to attend..."
抬起头
Lift your head up.
给我看看你的牙齿
Show me your teeth.
我解释不了这些症状
I can't account for these symptoms.
肿胀 瘀伤 牙龈出血 精神不振
Swelling, bruising, bleeding gums, listlessness...
是因为灰尘吗 矿井空气太污浊
Is it the dust? The foul air of the mine?
我也这么想过 但有些人本就是渔夫
I wondered that, but some of these people are fisher folk.
真是费解啊
It's perplexing.
*冬天就要来到...*
*For winter is a-coming...*
这样好吗 这一带海水那么急
Is that wise? With the currents so strong hereabouts.
我熟悉海流
I know 'em well enough.
罗斯会高兴吗
Will Ross be happy?
看见这些就高兴了
He'll be happy wi' these!
又有谁会告诉他我从哪里捕来的呢
And who's to tell him where I got 'em?
贾德要去多久啊
How long will Jud be gone?
少跟我提那个软腿子老废物
Don't talk to me o' that slinking g'eat lurker!
只要一有机会就逃工
Any excuse to shirk 'is chores
一头扎进哪个酒窝子里灌黄汤
and study the inside of Sally Chill-off's kiddley.
他说了 "先躲一阵子"
"Keepin' his head down," He says.
看我不打得他躲一辈子
I'll keep his head down!
瘀伤会不会是什么人造成的
Could someone have caused the bruises?
她说是自己冒出来的 但是原因何在
She says they come of their own accord. But how?
我就想不明白了
I can't fathom it.
是疟疾 还是紫癜
Is it paludal fever? Is it purpura?
我试过呼吸新鲜空气 晒太阳 羊奶和肉豆蔻
I've tried fresh air, sunlight, goat's milk, nutmeg.
兴许我该试试换个职业了
Perhaps what I should try is a different profession!
那就去当海军吧
The Navy, perhaps?
船上的口粮你一定喜欢
You'd enjoy ship's rations!
腌咸肉 干饼干 还有象鼻虫
Salt pork, dried biscuit, weevils.
肯定的 果然健康得多
No doubt! And be all the healthier for it!
对啊
Of course.
怎么了
What?
饼干 盐 没有新鲜水果 没有绿菜
Biscuit, salt, no fresh fruit, no green vegetables!
太谢谢你了 罗斯
I thank you, Ross!
谢什么
What for?
帮我诊明了这些病症
Helping me diagnose the complaint.
坏血病
Scurvy!
波达克上尉
Captain Poldark, sir?
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
德怀特 这是寄给你的
Dwight! This just came for you.
从基勒沃伦来的
From Killewarren.
你似乎很急啊乔治 有什么要紧事要忙吗
You seem in haste, George. Have you urgent business afoot?
我的事都很要紧
All my business is urgent.
包括雇凶伤人吗
Including your assault-by-proxy?
什么
Excuse me?
我的男仆 在法庭上作证的那个
My servant, a witness at the trial,
被人打死了丢在野外
was attacked and left for dead.
关我什么事
How is that my concern?
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表