剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
至少不被发现
Or at least the blind side!
停止打通往特沃基矿井的隧♥道♥真是可惜
'Tis a cryin' shame we stopped the tunnel to Trevorgie.
我相信我们很近了
In me bones I could feel we were close.
你估计我们到哪了
Where do you estimate we'd got to?
离那几棵树不远
Well. Nigh on that clump o' trees.
到格蕾丝矿井的半道上
Halfway towards Wheal Grace?
是的
I'd say so.
你父亲的老矿井
Yer father's old mine.
我之前从来没想过
It never occurred to me till now
它离特沃基矿井多近
how close it is to the old Trevorgie workings.
从那端再仔细查看一下特沃基矿井
Reckon it wouldn't hurt to take a closer look
也没什么坏处
at Trevorgie from that end.
也许老头子找到了条通路 而我们不知道
Maybe the old men found a way through that we know nothin' of.
这就是马克去法国那晚那些话的意思吗
Is that what Mark meant? The night he went away to France?
那矿里有钱
There's money in that mine.
铜矿 再没见过那么多的了
Copper. I never see'd a more keenly lode.
你觉得他溜进了特沃基矿井
You think he wandered into Trevorgie?
可能吗
Could he?
如果铜矿都在水下
But if it's all under water...
我们没办法抽水
With no way of draining it.
我们需要新型水泵
We'd need one of them new-fangled pumping engines.
这需要钱
Which cost.
让我想想
Let me think on it.
如果我决定采取行动 会回来找你的
If I decide to take it any further, I'll come back to you.
你在干什么
What are you up to?
做白日梦
Daydreaming.
格蕾丝矿井
Wheal Grace.
你不是想重开它吧
You don't intend to resurrect her?
心有余而钱不足
If my finances ever match my ambitions!
波达克家的诅咒
The curse of the Poldarks!
野心十足 却一分没有
Plenty of one...and none of the other.
恩尼斯医生 你成小贩了吗
Dr Enys, are you now a peddler?
这是为患者准备的
They're for my patients.
分发完后 就得等下次收成了
When these are gone, there'll be nothing till next harvest.
你的患者喜欢虫子和霉吗
And do your patients enjoy worms and mould?
没钱就没得选
Beggars cannot be choosers.
杏仁 糖 橙子 巧克力
Almonds, sugar, oranges, chocolate.
我要被你宠坏了
You spoil me!
不行吗
May I not?
但其实不全是给你的
But, in fact, it is not all for you.
糖是为詹姆斯准备的 巧克力是给艾斯特
The sugar is for James, the chocolate for Esther!
他们一个月后过来
They come in a month!
开心吗
Are you happy now?
当然
Yes! Of course!
卡罗琳
Ah, Caroline.
昂温寄来的
This from Unwin.
他想催婚
Pressing the subject of an engagement.
他现在是议会议员了
Now he's an MP...
他想钱权双收吗
His coffers need to keep pace with his ambitions?
真是的 卡罗琳
Oh, for shame, Caroline!
怎么能认定他是为了钱呢
One must not assume mercenary motives.
我真心希望你俩是为爱结婚
I dearly hope that both of you are marrying for love.
你觉得昂温爱我
You think Unwin loves me?
你不觉得吗
You do not?
我觉得他是爱我的两万镑
I think he loves my 20,000 pounds!
那就太遗憾了
Oh, I will be sorry to think so.
您不觉得奇怪吗
Does it not strike you as odd?
我是继承人 但身上却没有钱
I'm an heiress, yet I have no money of my own.
您能给我点钱吗
Suppose you give me some?
我不介意预支给你 但...
Well...I, I have no objection to advancing you something, but...
上帝啊 你要钱干什么
in Lord of day, what will you spend it on?
这里应有尽有
I mean, your every need is catered for here.
-五十镑可以吗 -多少
- 50 pounds? - How much?!
如果不能小赌怡情 有钱还有什么用
What's the use in being rich if one can't have a flutter now and then?
卡罗琳
Caroline.
你知道我不赞成赌牌
You know I disapprove of gaming.
但这是新式赌法 叔叔
But this would be a new type of gambling, Uncle.
我很感兴趣 想试一下
It appeals to me and I have a fancy to indulge the whim.
我看到罗斯了
I saw Ross.
他还好吗
Was he well?
他在考虑新的投资
He's considering a new venture.
做什么
Of what nature?
当然是采矿 还能是什么
Oh, mining, of course! What else?
不论我们想不想 这都是我们的天性
Whether we like it or not, it's in our blood.
来吧 孩子 去跟我碰碰运气
Come on, boy. Shall we go see if we can strike lucky?
还有多远
How far is it?
四分之一英里
Quarter mile.
给我把铲子 我自己挖过去
Give me a shovel and I'll dig it myself.
回来时还赶得及吃晚饭
And be back in time for supper!
有人好开心啊
Someone's full of the joys of spring!
他忙活起来的时候总是很开心的
Always is when he's up an' doin'.
他受不了的是闲坐着
'Tis sittin' still he can't abide.
这一部分大都很浅
Well, this section's mostly shallow
但下层都淹了水
but the lower levels are flooded.
我们需要个水泵
We'd surely need an engine.
雷德鲁斯那俩年轻的工程师
Those two young engineers in Redruth.
崔维西和布尔吗
Trevithick and Bull?
他们有些有趣的新点子
They've some interesting new ideas.
价格也不菲
At a price.
我们还不知道
And we don't yet know
里面的矿石值不值得我们下这本钱
if there's ore enough to make it worthwhile.
值得冒这个险吗
Is it worth the risk?
我们有这些样品 这张图 还有马克的话
We have these samples, this map, Mark's word.
你的固执
Your pigheadness!
不利因素呢
And against that?
时间 金钱 理智
Time? Money? Common sense?
是个秘密吗 还是可以告诉我们
Is it a secret or can we all be told?
今后你会知道的
All in good time.
但今晚
But for tonight,
早点拉窗帘 外面有什么动静都别搭理
draw the curtains early and ignore any sounds outside.
你要去哪
And where will you be?
去送货
Taking delivery of the cargo.
罗斯 你不可以
Ross, you cannot!
-已经安排好了 -那就改安排
- Already arranged. - Dis-arrange it!
他们来了
Here they come.
到目前还一切顺利
So far, so good.
希望如此
So I should hope.
还有谁知道
Who else could know about this?
在其他登陆点上岸的都被埋伏了
Yet the other landings up the coast were surprised.
特伦康先生叫我们谁都别信
Mr Trencrom did advise us not to trust no-one.
看好马
Keep the horse straight.
收税官
Gaugers!
多少人
How many?
就一个
Just the one.
维克
Vercoe!
我去引开他
I'll head him off.
罗斯 他如果看到了你 你就得被绞死了
Nay, Ross. If he sees you, you're as good as hanged.
安全了 我们走
It's clear. Let's go.
要是那些臭流氓敢踩我们的花坛 我...
If they varmints come troachin' across our flower-beds, I'll...
结束了
It's over.
是吗
Is it?
德梅尔扎 你理智点 我都回来了
Demelza, try to see this in a rational light. I'm home.
涨潮了 海滩上也不会留下脚印
The tide is high. There's no footprints on the beach.
沙丁鱼有盐可腌了
There'll be salt for the pilchards.
而且我们比今早少了两百镑的债
And we are 200 pounds less in debt than we were this morning.
这难道不值得庆祝吗
Is that not cause to celebrate?
-你不顾我的反对 -是为了我们俩好
- That you go against my wishes? - For the good of us both.
你冒没必要冒的险
That you take risks you need not take?
在这件事上
On this occasion.
你觉得你可以想干什么干什么
You think you can do as you please
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表