剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
Nothing will change.
有一件事会变的
One thing will change.
十二月时我就成年了
In December, I come of age.
弗兰西斯昨晚跟乔治和好了吗
Did Francis make his peace with George last night?
据我所知没有
Not as far as I know.
我什么时候能下矿井 妈妈
When can I go down the mine, mama?
等找到铜矿
When copper is found.
会找到吗
Will it be?
我从未见过弗兰西斯对什么事这么笃定
I've never seen Francis more convinced of anything.
或是如此决心要自己找到铜矿
Or more determined to be the one to find it.
他太久以来都活在罗斯的阴影中
He's been so long in Ross's shadow,
我觉得他希望令他敬佩
I think he wants to earn his admiration.
你呢
And yours?
由于你明天就走了
Since it's to be your last night with us,
我让泰伯太太做了特殊的甜点
I've asked Mrs Tabb for a special dessert.
你见到亨肖工头了吗
Have you seen Captain Henshawe?
还有扎克·马丁
Or Zacky Martin?
刚走 先生
Just missed 'em, sir.
我能帮忙吗
Can I be of service?
算了 我自己去纳帕拉吧
No, no matter. I'll ride to Nampara.
谢谢
Thank you.
弗兰西斯
Francis.
罗斯还没从特鲁洛回来
Ross has not yet returned from Truro.
不是铜矿吧
'Tis never copper.
我都不敢奢望
I hardly dare hope but...
但好像是的
..Yes, yes. I think it may be.
我得回矿井了
I must get back to the mine.
等罗斯回来 你让他看一眼
Will you have Ross take a look when he returns?
你不留下等着自己问他吗
Will you not stay and ask him yourself?
他会大舒一口气的
He'll be that relieved.
我非常希望能帮上他
It's my dearest wish to be of use to him.
弥补他
To make amends.
你没问我是要弥补什么
You do not ask me what amends I need to make.
我恐怕不想知道
I'm not sure I wish to know.
-但我恐怕该告诉你 -弗兰西斯 不用的
- Yet I think I must tell you. - Francis, there's no need.
多年前 当坎摩尔铜业公♥司♥
Years ago, when the Carnmore Copper Company
艰难维持时
was fighting for its life,
乔治有一晚来找我
George came to me one evening.
瓦莱迪当时已经离开 我为此怪你
Verity had left and I blamed you for her marriage...
出于愤怒 我把坎摩尔
..And, in my rage, I gave George
股东的名字告诉了乔治
the names of the Carnmore shareholders.
我猜罗斯 你
I suspect Ross, and you,
已经猜到了几分 但
already have some inkling, but...
我一直没勇气当面告诉你们
..I've never had the courage to come and tell you outright.
但要重建友谊
But you can't rebuild a friendship
就不能无视是什么毁了它
by ignoring what destroyed it, so...
现在你知道了
So, now you know.
-我走了 -等等 弗兰西斯
- I'll go now. - Wait, Francis...
我们现在失和 只会给彼此更多伤害
if we break now, we'll only hurt each other all the more.
一件坏事 不能掩盖更多的好事
One bad thing does not outweigh the many good.
重要的是好大于坏
'Tis the balance that counts.
你真这么想
You believe that?
怪不得罗斯那么爱你
I don't wonder Ross loves you.
你觉得他还爱我吗
Do you suppose he still does?
你不觉得吗
You doubt it?
有时候 我觉得他更爱伊丽莎白
Sometimes, I think he loves Elizabeth better.
能告诉你件事吗 德梅尔扎
May I tell you something, Demelza?
你有一个缺点
You have one failing...
就是太小瞧自己
..And that is that you don't think well enough of yourself.
你来时 是个矿工的女儿
You came here as a miner's daughter and...
嫁入了一个历史悠久的家族
..Married into this ancient family...
你以它的标准来衡量自己
..And you took its standards as your own.
所以你估计错了自己的价值
So, you mistake your own value.
罗斯选择你是明智之举
Ross was a wise man when he chose you and...
他不会忘记的
..He will not forget it.
但伊丽莎白
But Elizabeth is...
那么美丽 有教养
so lovely, well bred.
也是罗斯的初恋
And she's Ross's first love.
我怎么比得过完美
How can I compete with perfection?
你不能再想着
You must do away with the notion
有人接纳你进入这个家庭
that someone...has done you a favour
是帮了你个忙
by letting you into this family.
可以吗
Will you do that?
我尽量
I'll try.
乔治·沃勒根得到了我的本票
George Warleggan has my promissory note?
很遗憾 是的
Alas, so...
恐怕他不会宽宏地
..I'd not expect much sympathy
延长贷款期限了
for any request to extend the loan period.
-晚安 先生 -晚安 先生
- Goodnight, sir. - Goodnight, sir.
严重吗
Is it serious?
是的 医药治不好她
Yes, and physic will not cure it.
那怎么办
What will?
她渴望你的陪伴
Your presence here is what she craves,
而你的生活在别处
and you have a life elsewhere.
那怎么办
So, what's to be done?
心病
In matters of the heart,
恐怕要你来医 夫人
I think you must be the physician, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
我明天得走了 祖姑母
I must leave you tomorrow, Aunt.
我得回到丈夫身边
I have a husband and a home to return to.
但他们不像特伦威兹那么需要你
But they don't need you as Trenwith needs you.
你又没有孩子
It's not as if you have children.
而且塔罗牌
And the cards...
今天 我卜到了即将来临的危险
today, they threaten some impending ill...
或许只有你能避免
which perhaps only you can prevent.
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
有人吗
Is there anybody there?!
救救我
Help me!
救命
Help!
弗兰西斯会回来吃饭吗
Will Francis be dining with us?
我叫人去纳帕拉找他了
I've sent to Nampara for him.
我的债落入了沃勒根家手里
My debt is in the hands of the Warleggans.
圣诞节前 我得凑齐一千四百镑
By Christmas, I must find £1,400.
否则呢
Or else?
我们会失去一切
We lose everything we own
我会被关进债务人监狱
and I go to debtors' prison.
特伦威兹来了人
Someone come from Trenwith
找弗兰西斯先生
lookin' for Mr Francis.
他不在矿井吗
Is he not at the mine?
都这时候了
At this hour?
救命
Help!
来人啊
Somebody!
我已经尽快赶来了
I came as quickly as I could.
是弗兰西斯先生吗
Is it Mr Francis?
他可能还在下面
I think he may still be down below.
好几个小时没人见到他了
No-one's seen him for hours.
德梅尔扎 等在这儿
Demelza, wait here.
有人看见他下三十层了
Some of the men saw him heading for the 30 level.
那我们从那里找起 一层层往下
Then we start there and work our way through.
弗兰西斯
Francis!
...汤姆逊 夫人
..Thomsons, madam...
谢谢 普鲁迪
Thank you, Prudie.
亨肖工头叫我来的
Captain Henshawe sent for me.
出事故了吗
Is it an accident?
弗兰西斯不见了
Francis is missing.
弗兰西斯
Francis!
弗兰西斯
Francis!
我们再去下面找找
Let's try the lower levels.
小心
Go easy!
下面还有很多水
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表