剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
Mister Ross'll be surprised.
千万不能告诉罗斯先生
Mister Ross mustn't be told.
他很快就会知道 但不能是我告诉他
He'll find out soon enough. But it won't be from me!
新鲜空气
Fresh air.
尽可能找水果吃
Whatever fruit you can get.
肺结核和坏血病
Psthisis and scurvy?
怪不得你受够了
No wonder you've had your fill.
老实说 新挑战会合我意
I confess, a new challenge would suit me.
战争会提供那个的
A war would certainly supply that.
你就不觉得心痒吗
Are you not tempted yourself?
如果招我入伍 我不会不去
If duty calls, I won't ignore it.
但我见过太多战争 并不期待它
But I know enough of combat not to relish it.
而我这会儿几乎能听到炮声了
Whereas I - can almost hear the cannons as we speak!
就算是测试 看能往后挖多远
It'll be a test. See how far we can cut it back.
要塌了
She's comin' down.
跑
Run!
跑
Run!
多少人
How many?
多少人
How many?
保罗 泰德 这里还有一个
Paul - Ted - there's one here.
保罗
Paul!
谁没在
Who's unaccounted for?
丹·科耐尔 泰德·卡基德
Dan Curnow, Ted Carkeek.
不找到他们不停步
We don't stop till they're found.
原谅我叨扰
Forgive my intrusion.
我想来给你传个信儿 免得你从别处听到
I thought to bring you the news before you heard it elsewhere.
格蕾丝矿井发生了意外
There's been an accident at Wheal Grace.
你堂叔
Your cousin-in-law...
死了吗
Is dead?
还活着
Is very much alive.
但他的劳工付出了高昂代价
Only the poor souls who labour for him have paid the price.
怎么回事
What happened?
为了牟利 偷工减料
What inevitably happens when corners are cut
不顾安全时 必然会发生的事
and safety is abandoned in favour of profit.
这我不敢相信
I can scarce believe it.
尤其是罗斯
Ross of all people...
他现在走投无路 真让人同情他的妻儿
Is a desperate man - One can only feel for his wife and child -
他的狂妄自大令无辜者受累
innocent casualties of his overwhelming hubris
如今他们将陷入贫困
now condemned to a life of penury...
我就不耽误你关切你的亲戚了
but forgive me for keeping you from your dear relations.
魔鬼
The Devil.....
希望你清楚自己在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
泰德呢
Where's Ted?
德怀特
Dwight!
他怎么样了
How is he?
他被埋太久了
He was buried too long.
我救不活他
I can't bring him back.
你无能为力 罗斯
There's nothing you can do here, Ross.
帮助其他人吧
Help the others.
一人死亡
One dead.
两人
Two.
还有五人重伤
And five more badly injured.
都怪我
I'm to blame.
不 罗斯...
Nay, Ross...
-泰德... -我应该买♥♥木材做支架的
- Ted... - I should have ordered timbers.
我们都有责任 我们知道有风险
We're all to blame. We knew the risk.
格蕾丝矿井是我的
Grace is mine.
我应该坚持买♥♥的
I should have insisted.
泰德...
Ted...
二十英寻长的水泵管没了
Twenty fathoms of pumping gear gone.
清理废墟至少需要六周
Six weeks or more to clear the debris.
两百镑都不够 就算我们有这个钱
Two hundred won't even do it - even if we each had the capital.
就算有 我也不会尝试的
Even then, I wouldn't attempt it.
这矿让三个人丧了命
This mine has cost three lives.
投资它从一开始就是个错误
It was an ill-conceived venture from the start.
再也不会重开了
It will never open again.
亲爱的罗斯 我不知道要怎么写这封信
My dear Ross, I do not know how to write this letter
也不知道要怎么告诉你...
or to tell you what I have to say...
你领先了吗
Are you ahead?
我已经赢了
I've already won.
我已经得到了我爱的女人
I've secured the hand of the woman I love.
伊丽莎白·波达克
Elizabeth Poldark.
这样做
And in so doing
对我恨之入骨的仇敌是致命一击
will deal the deadliest blow to my bitterest enemy.
那我必须祝贺你了
I see I must congratulate you.
我祝贺我自己
I congratulate myself.
一击就有如此成效 可不是什么人都做得到
It's not given to many to achieve so much at a single stroke.
有时我都不知道自己多有能耐
Sometimes I don't know my own strength!
怎么了
What is it?
休·博德拉根爵士邀请我们参加舞会
Sir Hugh Bodrugan - inviting us to a ball.
我们当然要拒绝了
Obviously we'll decline.
当然了
Of course.
特伦威兹庄园的来信
Letter jus' come from Trenwith.
谢谢 普鲁迪
Thank you, Prudie.
我知道我的话会让你难过...
I know what I have to say will distress you...
我之前曾让你非常痛苦
And I, who gave you so much pain once before,
我也万万不想用同样的方式再伤你一次
would do almost anything than hurt you again and in the same way.
但我不得不这么做
Yet it seems I must.
罗斯 我的生活一直挫折不断
Ross, my life has been a very frustrating.
弗兰西斯的去世又让我空虚寂寞
And since Francis died, a lonely and an empty one.
或许我不适合孤身一人
Perhaps I am the wrong sort of person to be left alone.
我需要只有男人能给我的力量和保护
I seem to need the strength and protection only a man can give.
我已经答应嫁给乔治·沃勒根了
I have agreed to marry George Warleggan.
我要去特伦威兹庄园
I'm going to Trenwith.
不 罗斯 今晚不行
No, Ross. Not tonight.
我必须跟伊丽莎白谈
I must speak with Elizabeth.
罗斯 不行
Ross, you can't.
你知道是什么事吗
Do you know what this is?
跟乔治有关吗
Is it about George?
你早知道
You knew?
我听到传言了
I heard rumours.
却没想告诉我
And you didn't think to tell me?
告诉你 然后被你骂吗
What an' have my head snapp'd off?
必须有人阻止这件事
This - thing - must be stopped.
你要怎么阻止 你阻止不了
How will you stop it? You cannot stop it.
也许你是不希望我阻止
Perhaps you don't want me to stop it!
也许我就是不想
P'raps I don't!
尤其是用这种方式
An' especially not like this.
什么方式
Like what?
你想的那种
Whatever it is you intend!
你怎么知道我想干什么
How do you know what I intend?
我怎么知道任何事 罗斯 我怎么了解你
How do I know anything, Ross? How do I know you?
但我觉得我了解你
And yet I think I do!
别挡我的路
Please get out of my way.
罗斯 今晚别去 等明天吧
Ross, don't go there tonight. Wait untill tomorrow.
别 挡 我 的 路
Please - get out - of my way.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
罗斯
Ross.
我来表示致意 并感谢你的来信
I came to pay my respects and to thank you for your letter.
-明早吧 -不
- Perhaps tomorrow morn' - No!
不要明天 就现在
Not tomorrow. Now.
那去楼下说
Downstairs, then.
我去拿蜡烛
I'll get a candle.
-罗斯 你不该... -进屋来吗
- Ross, I don't think... - I should be in here?
只有你和我 又没其他人
There is no-one to consider but you and I.
罗斯 我非常不想给你寄那封信
Ross, I so hated having to send you that letter
但我该说的都已经说了
but really, I've said all there is to be said.
我不同意
I disagree.
或许你能给我解释一下
Perhaps you could clarify something for me?
乔治·沃勒根
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表