剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
-毕竟 他是个军人 -是叛徒
- After all, he's a soldier. - A renegade.
什么意思
Your point?
你没能送他上绞架
That in failing to get him hanged,
现在处于不利地位
you have left yourself exposed.
我不喜欢博德明
I did not care for Bodmin.
这才是我想要的
This is what I desire.
你 我 这个家
You, me, our house,
燃烧的蜡烛
candles burning,
新摘的紫罗兰的香味儿
the scent of new-picked violets.
或许是因为我出身平凡 这么容易就满足了
Maybe it's because I'm of common stock, I'm so easily pleased.
你才不平凡
Common stock you are not.
我还想要一样东西
There is one thing I do desire.
摇篮里的婴儿
A child in the crib.
代替她吗
To take her place?
不是为了忘记她
Not to make us forget her.
别去想了
Do not wish it.
-永远不吗 -现在别
- Not ever? - Not for now.
毕竟我们前路如此不明
With our future so uncertain.
我们的前路已经比原本设想的要好了
Our future looks kinder than we ever expected.
好多了
Much kinder.
我们不是说好你不去博德明的吗
I believe we agreed you would not come to Bodmin.
是啊 罗斯 是说好的
Yes, Ross, I believe that we did.
知道我怎么看不听话的妻子吗
Have I told you what I feel about a disobedient wife?
知道我怎么看鲁莽的丈夫吗
Have I told you what I feel about a reckless husband?
罗斯·波达克不敢动我一根汗毛
Ross Poldark would not dare lay a finger on me.
即便我们企图绞死他吗
Even though we tried to get him hanged?
我是坦卡德 科克先生的代理
My name is Tankard, acting on behalf of Mr Coke.
是代理沃勒根吧
Mr Warleggan, more like.
我叫帕斯科帮我借一千英镑
I asked Pascoe to find me a loan of 1,000 pounds.
四成利 本周偿清
The interest at 40% is due this week.
那你的惊喜呢 孩子呢
And your news? The child.
-他高兴吗 -不算是
- Is he pleased? - Not exactly.
佩因特先生
Mr Paynter!
-怎么了 -我想我或许能帮你
- What is it? What is it? - I think I might be able to help you.
波达克太太
Mistress Poldark.
小心点 别被他的制♥服♥迷惑
Just be careful his uniform doesn't dazzle you.
有些人就喜欢这个
It has that effect on some people.
你这话真讨厌
You're detestable, sayin' that!
堂弟 真是意外之喜
Cousin! It's an unexpected pleasure.
不知怎么 你让弗兰西斯眼中重现生机
Somehow you've managed to bring the light back to Francis's eyes.
-想象不出我是怎么做到的 -是吗
- I cannot imagine how. - Can you not?
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表