剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
You have a son.
潘万纳小姐 你不是要回伦敦吧
Miss Penvenen, you're surely not returning to London?
帮我改变她的心意啊 乔治
Help me to change her mind, George.
别费事了 我得回归文明世界
Don't trouble yourself. I must return to civilisation.
蛮荒总有让人受不了的一天
One can only take so many barbarians!
恩尼斯医生
Dr Enys?
我又订了些橙子
I've ordered more oranges.
橙子
Oranges?
再见 德怀特 好奇怪的名字
Goodbye, Dwight. Such a quaint name.
不知我们是否还能再见
I wonder if we'll ever meet again.
走吧
Drive on.
格蕾丝矿井
Wheal Grace.
我真没想到还会有这天
I never thought I'd see the day.
-我也是 -我们都是
- Nor I. - Nor any of us.
-敬波达克家 -敬格蕾丝矿井
- To the Poldarks. - And Wheal Grace.
敬波达克家和格蕾丝矿井
The Poldarks and Wheal Grace.
-我们去看看吧 -好
- Shall we go and have a look round? - Yes!
我父亲以我母亲的名字命名了这座矿
My father named this mine after my mother.
他真是爱她
He did love 'er.
是啊
He did.
但大家都说他是个浪子呢
Yet folks said he was a wastrel.
她活着时 把他管得好好的
While she lived, she kept him steady.
他以她为指路标
He set his course by her.
就像北极星
Like the North Star.
就像北极星
Like the North Star.
但我用不着
But I have no such need.
北极星不是天上最亮的
The North Star is not the brightest in the sky.
那什么是
Well, what is?
狗星
The Dog Star.
这也挺合适
Which is fitting.
毕竟我是因一场斗狗找到了我的星星
Since I found my star in a dog fight!
泰德·卡基德被捕了
Ted Carkeek has been arrested.
有传言说有人告密
There's talk of an informer.
你难道就不担心有自己人背叛了我们吗
To think of one of our own betrayin' us? Are you not afeared?
恩尼斯医生 真令人开心
Dr Enys! How diverting!
一个女人不能爱两个男人吗
Cannot a woman love two men?
一个男人不能爱两个女人吗
Cannot a man love two women?
-不是铜矿吧 -好像是的
- 'Tis never copper? - I think it may be.
你再也不要去我家了
You will never again set foot in my house.
罗斯签下了一张四成利的一千镑本票
Ross signed a promissory note for 1,000 pounds at 40% interest!
他一次次跳入一个个火坑
He plunges from one disaster to another
然后又为此责怪我
and blames me for all of them.
只是同情他的妻子
One can only feel for the man's wife.
如果我们出钱买♥♥下这笔债务
If we buy the debt,
借贷者就要任凭我们摆布
the debtor would then be at our mercy.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表