剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
- A mere pounds! - Quite so.
她看上去的确病得很重 休爵士
She do look fair sick, Sir Hugh.
她接受过什么治疗呢
What treatment has she had?
各种各样的起疱剂 灌肠
Well, all manner of blisters, clysters,
药膏和药剂 但是完全不起作用
salves and poultices, all to no avail.
但是我相信你有更好的办法
But I've no doubt you'll offer better advice.
我有
I will.
再养一头健康的牛
Start afresh with a better beast.
股东会开得怎么样
How went the shareholders' meeting?
还不错 只不过来了一个新股东
Well enough, but for the appearance of a new shareholder.
是坦卡德 沃勒根的代理人吗
Tankard? The Warleggan proxy?
你听说了
You heard.
他们是打算支配公♥司♥吗
Are they on a mission to own the company?
不 先生 他们只想支配我
No, sir. Just to own me.
你说的这头牛 是叫爱玛吗
This cow you speak of - your Emma?
她令我们自豪快乐 先生
Oh, she's our pride and joy, sir,
所以我们不忍♥卖♥♥掉她
so we could not let her go
除非能卖♥♥个好价格
except at a goodly price.
如果传闻属实就非卖♥♥不可了吧
Well, not if the rumours be true.
你丈夫负债累累
Your husband's financial difficulties.
当然了 我一向愿意帮助朋友
Of course, I'm always happy to help a friend,
如果稍加说服 我或许乐意出个"好价钱"
and I could be persuaded to pay the "Goodly price"
只要条件足够好
if the terms were right.
您想开什么样的条件呢
And what terms would you require?
只不过是要点好处
Oh, merely a kind of interest,
用这里 这里和这里来偿还
payable here and here and here.
-休爵士 您失态了 -恰恰相反
- Sir Hugh, you forget yourself! - On the contrary...
天啊 我的狗都比你有礼貌
Judas, I think my dog has better manners!
休爵士 宅子里有人找您
Sir Hugh, I believe you're wanted at the house.
是急事
Urgently.
休爵士有时候有些不守规矩
Sir Hugh's a mite unruly sometimes.
如果你决定再来找他
Should you decide to brave his company again,
我会亲自保护你
I will personally undertake to protect you
以免他过于热情
from his enthusiasm.
谢谢你 先生
I'm much obliged, sir.
我不太想将艾玛卖♥♥给休爵士
I'm not overjoyed to think of Sir Hugh in possession of Emma.
我也不想 但你说过必须将她卖♥♥出去
No, nor I, but you said she must be sold,
我找到好了卖♥♥家
and I've secured a buyer.
还要卖♥♥掉什么
So, what else must go?
不能卖♥♥公牛 不然我们就没法耕田了
Well, not the oxen. Without them, we cannot plough.
猪 鸡
The pigs, the chickens.
-钟表 -地毯
- The clock. - The carpet.
靠椅
The settle.
至少一把椅子
At least one chair.
-我的胸针值一百镑 -那是礼物
- My brooch is worth £100. - That was a gift.
但也许最终还是得卖♥♥掉
But it may need to be sold in the end.
不知嘉瑞克在市场上能卖♥♥多少钱
I wonder what Garrick would fetch on the open market?
食肉大块头杂种狗
One overgrown mongrel, carnivorous.
-会打碎陶器 -会偷馅饼
- Crockery breaker. - Stealer of pies.
你觉得会有人要吗
Do you suppose there'd be any takers?
要我去市场上为您带点什么吗 叔叔
May I fetch you anything from market, Uncle?
-你要和昂温一起去吧 -当然不是
- You're going in with Unwin, are you? - Good Lord, no!
我需要跟不那么愚蠢的人聊聊
I'm in need of some sensible conversation.
那就让希克斯送你
Well, then, Hicks must escort you.
-卡罗琳 -但
- Caroline, - But...
你不能独自一人走在乡下
you cannot be roaming about the countryside unaccompanied.
好吧 叔叔
No, Uncle.
但如果我要去 要给您带点什么吗
But if I were to go, what could I bring you?
糖衣杏仁 杏仁糖
Sugared almonds? Marzipan?
你要宠坏你叔叔了
You spoil your old uncle, don't you, eh?
恩尼斯医生
Dr Enys!
真巧啊
What a lucky encounter.
你好 潘万纳小姐
How are you, Miss Penvenen?
我的喉咙有刺痛感
I have a tingling in my throat.
-会不会很严重 -应该不会的
- Do you think it could be serious? - I very much doubt it.
你看起来非常健康
You seem otherwise in the peak of health.
希望不会是白喉
I hope it's not Morbus strangulatorius.
如果真是白喉 早就能发现了
If it were the putrid throat, you'd soon know it.
罗斯·波达克的女儿不就是生了这病吗
Is that what Ross Poldark's daughter had?
-他实在是不走运吧 -是的
- He's not exactly blessed with luck, is he? - No.
而且他的运气也没有好转
And that doesn't seem about to change.
他肯定觉得颜面尽失 她大概不会太在意
How humiliating it must be for him. Less for her, I suppose.
我看他俩都不会那么想
I doubt either of them see it that way.
不好意思 女士 我还要诊治病人
Will you excuse me, ma'am? I have patients to see to.
波达克太太
Mistress Poldark.
罗斯
Ross.
你好吗
How are you?
不 你看上去不大好
No, you don't look at all well.
是审判的焦虑还未消吗
Can it be the anxieties of the trial?
你也不大好啊 乔治
Nor you, George.
遇到什么烦心事了吗
Could you have had some disappointment?
据我所知没有
None that I know of.
也许是时候未到
Perhaps it is yet to come.
罗斯
Ross.
-你怎么筹到的 -其实挺简单的
- How did you manage it? - It was quite straightforward.
我们几乎把所有东西都变卖♥♥了
We sold pretty much everything we own.
真马可比木马好多了 是吧
See, a real horse is much better than a hobbyhorse, is it not?
为什么乔治叔叔不来看我们了
Why does Uncle George not visit us any more?
乔治叔叔不是我们的朋友
Uncle George is not our friend.
那罗斯叔叔是我们的朋友吗
Is Uncle Ross our friend?
以后会是的
In time.
希望会的
In time, I hope he will be.
最近泰伯太太特别喜欢你
You're quite the favourite with Mrs Tabb these days.
她受不了乔克医生
She cannot abide Dr Choake.
我想她只是喜欢我低廉的出诊费
I suspect she prefers the cheapness of my remedies.
或者是你的疗效
Or possibly their efficacy.
阿加莎祖姑母 恩尼斯医生同意跟我们一起喝茶
Aunt Agatha, Dr Enys has agreed to take tea with us.
你知道她很喜欢听最新出现的可怕疾病
You know how she loves to hear of the latest dread diseases.
是我的错觉 还是弗兰西斯最近精神好多了
Is it my imagination or is Francis in better spirits these days?
瘰疬而已
Scrofula, that's it.
巨大的紫斑 脖子上的肿块
Great purple blotches, swellings of the neck.
自从审判后 他变了很多
Since the trial, you would not know him.
我不知道是因为罗斯脱险了
I cannot tell if it's because Ross was saved
还是因为他在博德明时发生了什么
or if something happened while he was in Bodmin.
审判前一晚他和你住一间屋
He shared your room the night before the trial.
你发现他的神态举止有什么异常的吗
Did you notice any strangeness in mood or behaviour?
我不记得有
Not that I can recall.
他的话 让我觉得...
From something he said, I had the feeling...
你可能会觉得我多疑妄想
You may think me callous or hysterical,
但我几乎肯定 弗兰西斯曾想要自杀
but I could almost believe that Francis had intended to kill himself.
是吗
Did he?
不管发生了什么 心存庆幸吧
Whatever occurred, be glad of it.
他去镇上时精神萎靡 而现在...
He came to town a broken man. He returned...
是这样
Like that.
佩因特先生
Mr Paynter!
先生 你叫我吗
Who, sir? Me, sir?
我不是 先生
Nay, not I, sir.
你还记得我们之前的交易吗
You will recall the bargain we struck some time ago?
交易 我没做过什么交易
Bargain? I never struck no such thing.
我不做那个的
I don't hold with 'em, does I?
是让你指证罗斯·波达克
In exchange for testifying against Ross Poldark.
不 我有点想起来了
Nay, p'raps I do recall something.
回想起来 我在法庭上有些言不由衷
Thinkin' it over, I wasn't meself in court.
也许一时忘记了
Maybe it slipped my mind.
不管怎么样 我应该把钱还给你们
In which case, 'tis only fair to give 'ee back yer guineas.
-十镑吧 -十五
- Ten, were it? - 15.
-我们不是为此而来的 -那为什么
- That is not what we have come for. - For what, then?
为这个
This.
你经常见到罗斯和德梅尔扎吗
You see much of Ross and Demelza?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
我希望我们两家能冰释前嫌
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表