剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
Anyway, the thing's not done,
所以现在
so for the moment,
你看到的是个大活人 而不是冰冷的尸体
you have a talkative companion instead of a silent one.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你为什么想...
Why would you wish...?
弗兰西斯 你还年轻
Francis, you are young,
你有财产 受人尊敬
you're propertied, you're respected,
你还有美丽的妻子 健康的儿子
you have a beautiful wife, a healthy son...
别说了 不然我会喜极而泣的
Stop! Or I shall weep for joy!
喝点白兰地吧
Let's have some brandy. Hmm?
反正 没有新的火♥药♥我就什么都做不了
At any rate, I can do no damage until I have fresh powder.
我希望你能重新考虑一下
I hope you will reconsider.
敬魔鬼
Here's to the devil!
天知道他今晚站在哪边
Lord knows whose side he's been on tonight.
你为什么恨他
Why do you hate him?
他究竟做了什么 你要置他于死地
What has he ever done to deserve it?
恐怕说了你也不会懂
I doubt you'd understand.
因为我不如你有教养吗
Because I am not so well-bred as you?
我是个矿工的女儿 但你是铁匠的孙子
I am a miner's daughter. But you are a blacksmith's grandson.
有什么区别
What is the difference?
区别是你永远都只能是矿工的女儿
The difference is that you will always be a miner's daughter.
而我是位绅士
Whereas I am a gentleman.
我是绅士的妻子
I am a gentleman's wife.
很快就要成绅士的遗孀了
Soon to be a gentleman's widow?
有妻子吗
Got a wife?
有孩子吗
Got a family?
你难道不觉得
You don't think it's worth
他们值得你做这样的让步吗
making this concession for their sakes?
感谢你做的一切
I appreciate your efforts.
但我不能落得乞求奉承的名声
But I cannot put my name to beggary and flattery.
见鬼 你没有选择
Dammit, man, you have no choice!
针对你的证据十分有力
The case against you is too strong.
问题不在于你会否被判有罪 而是何时
It's not a question of whether you'll be found guilty, but WHEN,
以及会如何判刑
and what the sentence will be!
你只能认罪忏悔
All you can do is paint a penitent figure,
这样才能避免最严重的判决
so that you may escape the worst.
最严重的判决
The worst, I tell you!
或许你今晚睡觉之前会考虑一下
Perhaps you will consider that before you sleep tonight.
有转机吗
Did you have better luck?
要说起来 我让事情更糟了
If anything, I've made it worse.
你想做的是什么呢
What did you hope to achieve?
不知道 什么都可以
I don't know. Anything!
瓦莱迪 我已经失去了我的孩子
Verity, I lost my child.
怎能忍♥受再失去罗斯
How could I bear it if I lost Ross too?
问我 恩尼斯 我擦枪是为了收起来
Ask me, Enys. Am I cleaning it to put away
还是为了再用一次呢
or do I intend to use it again?
你觉得呢
Do you?
只要我看到合适的目标
If I see a suitable target.
想干什么下三滥的事 游手好闲的臭老头
What 'ee be up to, 'ee lizardy lousedy pissabed?
下三滥 我纯洁得像个新生儿
Up to? I? Innocent as a new-born babe!
证人已准备好 此外我们还在人群中
Witnesses primed. And we've augmented the crowd
安排了很多对被告的态度和我们一样的人
with persons who share our view of the accused
他们会毫不犹豫地发声
and will not scruple to make their voices heard!
法官大人呢
And His Lordship?
不会被劝服
Is immune to persuasion.
恰恰相反 昨晚没花一分钱
On the contrary. I believe he was persuaded last night
他就已被说服了
without a penny changing hands.
杰克·特里普 起立
Jack Tripp, on your feet!
你要上庭了吗
D'you go before the court?
昂首挺胸
With head held high!
头还很疼吧
And sore, no doubt!
不会疼太久 绞刑治头疼有奇效
Not for long. The noose is a great curer for headaches!
希望你能得到公正
I wish you justice if there's any to be found.
但这里没有正义 我俩都知道
Which there ain't, as we both do know.
只能看运气了
So luck it must be!
祝我们好运
For us both then.
作为骚乱的头目和煽动者
As ringleader and instigator of the affray,
你非法聚集了一群
in which you did unlawfully assemble together
暴♥力♥蛮横的暴民
a violent and unruly mob,
你被判有罪
you have been found guilty.
我将宣读可怕的法庭判决
It now only remains for me to pass the dreadful sentence of the law,
你会被带到法场
which is that you be taken from hence
执行处决
to a place of execution,
你将被处以绞刑
where you will be hanged by the neck until you die.
传罗斯·波达克
Call Ross Poldark!
杀人凶手
Murderer!
保持秩序
Order!
他们为什么在喊杀人 那不是指控的罪名
Why do they cry murder? That is not the charge.
肃静
Silence in court!
这么多人反对他吗
So many against him?
只有乔治雇的人
Only the ones paid by George.
万一陪审团相信了呢
But if the jury believe them?
罗斯·维纳·波达克 你被指控煽动暴♥乱♥
Ross Vennor Poldark, you stand accused that you did incite riot,
恶意攻击一名海关官员
viciously attack a customs officer
掠夺沉船的各类货物
and did plunder diverse goods belonging to a ship in distress.
你如何辩解
How do you plead?
无罪
Not guilty.
法官请小心这个男人
Let the court beware this man!
他是衣冠禽兽
The devil in gent's clothing!
他偷了我女儿
He stole my daughter,
将她玷污 让她再不配与人或兽结合
debauched and left her unfit for neither man nor beast!
抓起来
Have him taken.
我去救我女儿时
And when I did go to the rescue o' my child,
这男人用拳头和武器
this man did viciously assault I,
恶意攻击
a poor god-fearing man in his dotage,
我这个可怜虔诚的老汉
with fists and with weapons.
我告诉你们 他觉得自己不受法律限制
I tell you, this man do think himself above the law!
他觉得自己可以为所欲为
Do think he may take whatever he please
而不用付出代价
and never pay the price for it!
我恳求法庭为了我
I do implore the court to see that justice be done
和其他深受其害的人伸张正义
in the name of I and all who've suffered at his hands!
继续
Continue.
陪审团的各位
Gentlemen of the jury.
你们还记得在今年夏天的一场大风中
You'll recall that in this summer's great winds,
一艘沉船搁浅于亨德纳海滩
a ship got into distress and was driven ashore on Hendrawna Beach,
刚好在被告家下方
just below the house of the accused.
大家可能觉得他的第一反应
You might expect that such a man's first thought
应该是关心船上人的安全
would be the safety of the poor souls aboard.
但他却煽动当地无法无天的暴民
Instead, he sought to rouse the lawless spirits of the district
等沉船浮货冲上岸
so that when the wreck came in,
便去尽快洗劫一空
it might be plundered with the utmost dispatch.
证人将作证
Witnesses will testify
被告亲自指挥了劫掠
that the accused personally directed the plunder.
而沉船的生还者努力游上岸后
And that survivors from the wreck were beaten
则遭到殴打
as they struggled ashore.
士兵和收税官到来时
When a contingent of soldiers and excisemen arrived,
犯人叫他们别插手
the prisoner warned them not to interfere
还威胁说如不听劝就要动武
and threatened them with violence if they did.
但他们依然前往了海滩
When they nonetheless went down on the beach,
而被告也的确袭击了他们
they were set upon by the accused.
其中一人伤势险些要了性命
One of them received near-fatal injuries.
你是否看到了犯人袭击海关官员
Did you see the prisoner attack the customs officer?
是的 我看到他冲他脸揍了一拳
Yes, sir. I seed him strike a blow across his face
那人倒下后他还踢了一脚
and kick him when he's down!
撒谎 他撒谎
Bloody liar! That's a lie!
-你说他"把你叫醒" -是的 就是他
- "Roused from sleep", you say? - Aye, sir. By him, sir.
他说什么
Saying what?
"够所有人捡 亨德纳海滩 有沉船
"Pickings for all! Hendrawna beach! Wreck coming in!
拿的一点不剩"
"Strip her to the last plank!"
等你到了亨德纳海滩
And when you reached Hendrawna Beach,
看到被告做了什么
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表