剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
I so wish our families could be reconciled,
但罗斯决意与我们保持距离
but Ross is determined to keep his distance.
你能不能替我们说几句好话
I wonder, might I ask you to speak to them on our behalf?
我能说什么
What could I say?
弗兰西斯准备在收获后举办晚宴
Francis is to give a supper when the harvest is in,
招待我们的佃户和朋友
to our tenants and friends.
你能问问罗斯和德梅尔扎是否愿来参加并留宿吗
Would you ask Ross and Demelza to join us, to stay the night?
当然 也欢迎你来
You, too, are most welcome.
我很乐意帮你转达邀请
I'll happily carry the invitation.
但无法保证他们是否会接受
I cannot guarantee how it will be received.
抱歉 没什么好吃的
Sorry it's not much.
罗斯 我想跟你说件事
Ross, I've been wanting to speak of something, but
但一直没找到合适的机会
haven't yet found the right moment.
医生来了
Surgeon's here.
-德怀特 -希望你已经吃过了
- Oh, Dwight! - Hope 'ee's eaten afore!
羡慕我们的晚餐吧
Admiring our harvest?
我来转达一份邀请 希望能让你们开心
I hope to augment it with an invitation.
来自特伦威兹的
From Trenwith.
我们当然不会接受
Obviously, we won't accept.
我们肯定忘不了
Surely we can't forget
茱莉娅是因为他们才去世的
that it's thanks to them that we lost Julia?
而且乔治依然是他们的好朋友
Or that George is still their bosom friend?
-是吗 -你要我不计前嫌吗
- Is he? - You'd have us overlook it?
我有这么说吗
Have I said that?
说实话 我也不很想去特伦威兹
No, in truth, I'm in no haste to go to Trenwith.
-那我们意见一致 -看来是
- Then we're in accord. - It do appear so.
死了
Dead!
他死了
He's dead!
他死了
He's dead! He's mortal dead!
谁会这么对他 他没有仇家
Who could have done such a thing? He had no enemies.
他是我遇到的最暖心 善良
He were the sweetest, kindliest,
温和的人了
most peaceable cove a body could meet!
从不说气话
And ne'er a cross word did pass his lips.
现在我成了孤立无助
And now I left a widow, all forlorn,
身无分文的寡妇
without a penny in the world.
给这个可怜人下葬的钱都没有 老天保佑
Not e'en to bury the poor soul, God rest it!
我们发现了这些
There is this.
我们搬他时 从他口袋里掉了出来
When we moved him, they fell out his pockets.
金币
Gold sov'reigns?
金币 他从哪里弄到的
Gold sov'reigns? Where'd he get such?
是个问题
Where indeed?
你这个奸诈卑鄙的小人
Why, the mizzerly, mazzerly, stinkin' black worm!
为什么揣着金币却不告诉我
He had 'em about 'im and never tell'd me?
-做买♥♥卖♥♥赚的 -不太可能
- Reckon 'tis from the trade? - That's unlikely.
看我不打得你满街滚
I'll knock 'im sideways down Stippy-Stappy Lane!
好好安葬他吧
Then give him a rare good burying.
兰姆酒加上食物
Rum and vittles,
圣诗加上六弦提琴
hymns and viols,
再给可怜的普鲁迪买♥♥件丧服
widow's weeds for poor ole Prudie.
葬礼要庄重可敬
'Tis a matter of looking respectable, 'tis.
我们得好好为他送别
We must send the ole man off 50 ways.
我从小就认识他
I've known him since I was a child.
他是世界上最没用的仆人
He was the most useless servant under the sun.
但他教会了我抽烟
But he taught me how to smoke a pipe
还有玩卢牌抽老千
and cheat at Loo.
他们没把钱拿走
They left the money.
-所以呢 -那就不是随机杀人
- Yes? - Well, then it was no random attack.
那是什么
What, then?
-复仇 -为了什么
- Vengeance. - What for?
你当时也在庭上 听到了他的初始供词
You were in court. You heard his original statement.
他本打算指证我
He was ready to testify against me.
但后来并没有这么做
But then he did not.
或许有人雇了他来指证我
What if he was paid to speak against me -
所以给了他十五枚金币 后来他又改了主意
hence the 15 guineas - and then changed his mind?
乔治把我们都耍了
George has played us all.
乔治要毁掉我们的一切吗
Would George wreck all that we have?
家庭 生意 还有我们的仆人
The family, the business, now our servant?
他似乎是这么打算的
That seems to be his aim.
我们什么都做不了吗
Can we do nothing?
乔治就希望我和弗兰西斯不睦
It suits George to have myself and Francis at odds.
或许我们该接受去特伦威兹的邀请
Perhaps we should accept the invitation to Trenwith.
你确定吗 罗斯
Are you sure, Ross?
有些事无法修复
Some things cannot be mended.
但有些可以
But some can.
-这是你干的 -你不高兴吗
- This is your doing? - You're not displeased?
高兴极了
Far from it!
堂弟
Cousin!
真是意外之喜
It's an unexpected pleasure.
谢谢你带他来 这对弗兰西斯意义重大
Thank you for bringing him. It means the world to Francis.
你气色不错 堂亲
You look well, Cousin.
-德梅尔扎 -弗兰西斯
- Demelza. - Francis.
欢迎
Welcome.
我已握住 我已握住 我已握住
I 'ave 'un! I 'ave 'un! I 'ave 'un!
握住什么 握住什么 握住什么
What 'ave 'ee? What 'ave 'ee? What 'ave 'ee?
最后一束 最后一束 最后一束
A neck! A neck! A neck!
万岁 万岁 万岁
Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我以为会是场小型聚会
I was expecting a small, private gathering.
没想到被一群革命群众包围了
Instead, I find myself ambushed by sans-culottes!
别夸张了 妈妈 他们都是我们的佃户和朋友
Hardly, Mama! These are our tenants and friends.
相信我 等他们翻脸
Trust me, a few crusts
可不会顾及你今日好酒好菜的招待
will not curry favour when they turn on you.
不信去问洛奈侯爵 如果你还找得到他的脑袋
Ask the Marquis de Launay, if you can find his head!
您真是光彩照人 岳母大人
You look radiant, mater-in-law!
你还好吗 弗兰西斯
Are you quite well, Francis?
好极了
Never better.
来吧 朋友们 我们要不要跳舞
Come then, friends! Shall we have some dancing?
没错 跳舞吧
Yes, I think we shall!
我叫你吓吓他 不是杀了他
I ordered you to scare him, not assassinate him!
-汤姆有点忘形了 -这简直是灾难
- Tom got a little carried away. - This is disastrous.
你觉得波达克会知道是谁干的吗
You think Poldark will know who's behind it?
如果他此刻已经冲到我门口我都不会意外
I wouldn't be surprised if he's outside my house right now!
喜欢我的新衣服吗
How do you like my new coat?
我叫裁缝给我做得比王子的衣服还好
I ordered my tailor to make it the double of Prinny's!
你绝对也该弄一件 乔治
You most definitely need one, George.
我们赶紧去潘万纳家的派对吧
Well, can we go to the Penvenen party?
我未婚妻肯定等不及了
My intended will be impatient to see me.
当然
By all means.
卡罗琳
Caroline?
请进
Come in.
卡罗琳 亲爱的 你准备好了吗
Caroline, my dear, are you ready yet?
-客人就要到了 -我疼死了
- Our guests will be arriving soon. - I have such a pain.
但汤姆·乔克刚来过 他没给你放血吗
But Tom Choake was here just now. Did he not bleed you?
你要我受他残害吗
Would you have me submit to his butchery?
那你想怎么样
So, what do you propose?
这是最后一瓶83年的好酒
This is the last bottle of the '83.
然后 我们就得喝便宜酒了
After that, we'll have to resort to cheap gin!
你听说我跟乔治的争吵了吗
Did you hear I quarrelled with George?
没有 是为了什么
No. What was the cause?
这种事人总是渐渐意识到
Oh, well, these things tend to sink in slowly.
起初 你根本没注意
At first, you barely notice,
后来 有一天 你突然意识到
and then, one day, you wake up to the realisation
那个你多年来一直当朋友的人
that the man who's been your friend for years
完全是个恶棍
is a complete and utter blackguard.
这我同意
Well, I don't disagree.
事实上 我坚信他是袭击贾德的幕后黑手
Indeed, I strongly believe he's behind the assault on Jud.
你打算怎么办
What will you do?
如果不能证明 就什么都不能做
Till I can prove it...nothing.
但等我找到证据
But when I do...
-您的信 医生 -谢谢
- A letter for you, Doctor. - Thank you.
基勒沃伦有人病了
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表