剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
波达克
第二季 第六集
前情提要
下集预告
判处三个月苦役
Sentenced to three months' hard labour.
我得走了 十二月见
I must go, until December.
十二月时我就成年了
In December I come of age.
乔治·沃勒根得到了我的本票
George Warleggan has my promissory note?
圣诞节前 我得凑齐一千四百镑
By Christmas, I must find £1,400.
否则呢
Or else?
我们会失去一切 我会被关进债务人监狱
We lose everything we own and I go to debtors' prison.
你再也不要去我家了
You will never again set foot in my house.
也别来接近我 我的家人
nor approach me, or my family.
我们不再是你的朋友了
We are no longer your friends.
你的两个曾侄都在自掘坟墓
Your great-nephews are digging their own graves.
不是铜矿吧
'Tis never copper.
但好像是的
Yes, I think it may be.
但你心中会一直有我
but a piece of my heart will always be yours,
正如我心中也一直有你
as a piece of yours will always be mine.
怪不得罗斯那么爱你
I don't wonder Ross loves you.
你觉得他还爱我吗
Do you suppose he still does?
你为什么没学会游泳
Why the hell didn't you learn to swim?
还是无法习惯弗兰西斯先生不在了
Still can't get used to Mr Francis bein' gone.
想到他为那些样品兴奋的样子
It breaks my heart to think of him all fired up
真让我心痛
about those rock samples.
结果不过是石英
When in the end 'twas only quartz,
混着黑碧玺和氧化铁
with schorl and iron oxide mixed.
傻瓜的铜矿
Fool's copper.
傻瓜的铜矿
Fool's copper.
留给他遗孀的
Leaving his widow with nothing
只有一身债务和无望矿井的股份
but debt and shares in a failing mine.
我去特伦威兹看伊丽莎白
I'm to Trenwith to see Elizabeth.
瓦莱迪陪她还不够吗
Is Verity's company not enough for her?
他来带杰弗里·查尔斯去矿井
He comes to take Geoffrey Charles to the mine.
那你呢
And you?
我是我儿子在格蕾丝矿井股份的托管人
I'm trustee of my son's shares in Wheal Grace,
所以罗斯要每周向我汇报
which is why Ross brings me weekly reports.
有时每周两次
Sometimes twice weekly.
罗斯叔叔来了 妈妈
Uncle Ross is here, Mama.
我还能依靠谁呢
Who else can I depend on?
好了吗
Is it done?
"波达克先生 特此通知 你的本票
"Mr Poldark, I give you notice that your promissory note
价值一千镑 利息四成
for £1,000 plus interest at 40%,
即将到期 必须全额付清"
will fall due and must be paid in full".
圣诞节的第二天
The day after Christmas.
债务人监狱能吃上葡萄干布丁吗
Do they serve plum pudding in debtors' prison?
穿我的外套吧
Will you take my coat?
我不冷
I do not feel the cold.
我觉得你会冷
I think you do.
至少你以前怕冷
At any rate, you used to.
这里至少比特伦威兹暖和
At any rate, it's warmer than Trenwith.
我必须学会皮长厚点
I must learn to grow a thicker skin.
你能吗
Can you?
有时能
Sometimes.
我真想念弗兰西斯
I miss Francis.
我也是
I miss him too.
我从没把他看作一个实干的人
I never thought him the most practical of men,
现在我才知道 他要处理多少事
yet now I realise how much he dealt with.
财务 庄园 仆人 都要管理
Matters of finance, the estate, the servants -
这些决定现在都得我来做了
decisions which now fall to me.
需要帮忙尽管找我 别犹豫 伊丽莎白
Do not hesitate to call upon me, Elizabeth.
其实我非常犹豫
Oh, I do, more often than I should.
你有你的家 你的妻儿
You have your own home and wife and child.
你总是分担我的困难 却从不说你自己的
You seek to share my troubles, yet never tell me your own.
你的债务怎么样了
What of your debts?
落到乔治手里的那张本票
The promissory note, which fell into George's hands?
你就别费心了
Don't trouble yourself.
金额没有那么夸张
The sum was much exaggerated.
那矿井呢 产量这么低 还能撑多久
And the mine? How long can we continue with such poor yield?
为了你和他 我一定会竭尽全力
For your sake and his, I will squeeze out every last drop
不轻易认输
before it defeats us.
罗斯叔叔这么照顾我们
Uncle Ross looks after us so well.
没了他 我们可怎么办
Where would we be without him?
丫头 油和花生糖都藏吗
Oi, Maid, even your oils and brittles?
不许和罗斯提
Not a word to Ross.
不能让他觉得我在担心最坏的情况
I don't want him thinkin' I fear the worst.
你就是在担心最坏的情况
Ee do fear th' worst.
如果他去坐牢
If he go to prison,
我们会需要更多的粮食
we'll need more 'n a few tetties t' see us through.
你别说了
Hush your creenin'.
如果这是他短期内在家过的最后一个圣诞节
If this be his last Christmas here for a while,
我要让他过得好一点
then I mean t' make it a goodly one.
恩尼斯医生
Dr Enys.
这人我们认识吗
Is it anyone we know?
不认识 先生
Nay, sir.
可能是帕斯西亚号♥上的
Say it may be from the Parthesia,
它昨晚在圣安失事了
it was wrecked last night off St Ann's.
真是太可惜了 是吧 恩尼斯医生
A cryin' waste of life, don't 'ee think, Dr Enys?
是啊 萝茜娜
I do indeed, Rosina.
带萝茜娜回家吧 我来埋葬他
Take Rosina home. I'll see him buried.
萝茜娜 你得挽着我
Nay, Rosina, 'tis needful 'ee take my arm,
免得你跛腿一软 绊倒自己
for fear thy lipsy leg do buckle beneath 'ee.
对了 帕斯科要见我
Oh, yes, Pascoe's asked to see me.
沃勒根家给了他
He's received word from the Warleggans
关于我的本票的消息
regarding my promissory note.
我们就不能去找富裕些的朋友帮忙吗
Could we not appeal to our wealthier friends,
至少让你别进债务人监狱
at least to save you from debtors' prison?
向他们开口
Speak to people.
我不这么干
That's not how I work.
这有违你的原则
So it's against your principles?
不 罗斯 是有违你的骄傲
Nay, Ross, 'tis against your pride!
炖肉真好吃
This stew is excellent.
当然了
Of course.
好明显
It's obvious.
你把她怎么了
What do 'ee do to 'er?
萝茜娜 你能站起来吗
Rosina, can you stand?
别害怕 有我接着你呢
Don't be afraid. I'll be here to catch you.
不 医生 该我接着她
Nay, surgeon, if anyone shall, 'tis I.
我想...
I think...
没问题了
I believe.
你做了什么
What did 'ee do?
都好了 不疼了
'Tis all mended. There be no pain.
之前有脱臼
There was a displacement.
脱臼时间太久了
You've had it so long,
肌肉已萎缩 引起了炎症
the muscles have withered and caused inflammation.
我先暂时给你打上绷带
I'll put a bandage on it for now,
不久后拆下它 你也能行动自如了
but soon you'll be able to manage without.
真是奇迹啊
'Tis a miracle.
不
No.
基础解剖学而已
Basic anatomy.
到处是士兵
There seem to be soldiers everywhere.
法国上下发生的恶行让贵族们紧张
Events across in France make the gentry nervous.
海岸边发生的事让收税官警觉
Events along the coast make the gaugers watchful.
-到了吗 -不出所料
- Has it arrived? - As expected.
全款 加上利息
The full amount, with interest.
我问过沃勒根家是否...
I did enquire whether the Warleggans...
我能猜得到回答
I can guess the response.
是啊
Quite so.
六周后就要付清
It's to be paid six weeks hence,
圣诞节的后一天
the day after Christmas.
你好吗 唐靳
How are you, Tonkin?
你能来看我真好 上尉
Good of you to call, Cap'n.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表