剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
波达克
第二季 第九集
红狮酒馆
*汹涌的海潮 带走沙滩上的脚印*
*How the tide rushes in and covers footprints in the sand*
*未来的希望 也如流沙一去不回*
*As my hope erased and carried out of my hands*
*海浪涌啊 好像永无尽头*
*Yet though the ocean with waves unending*
*铺天盖地而来 是谁家欢喜谁家愁*
*Covers the earth, yet is there loss after all?*
有人来了 上尉
We've had visitors, Cap'n.
雷狄安矿井的
From Wheal Radiant.
要不要把装备卖♥♥给他们
Do we wish to sell our head gear?
他们来得够快的
They didn't waste much time!
他们出价多少
How much have they offered?
很实在的价格
A fair price.
他们都是正派人
They're decent men.
他们知道我们再准备也防不住这种事
They know it could happen to the best of us.
真准备了 就该做好木支架
The best of us would have bought timbers.
矿工们知道风险
The men knew the risks.
他们的妻子知道吗
Did their wives?
他们的孩子呢
Their children?
我们做的就是这样的生意 罗斯
'Tis the business, Ross.
看来不再是了
No longer, it seems.
是矿里弄的吗
Was that from the mine?
什么
What?
你的眼睛
Your eye...
不是
Oh, no.
我说的话把我妻子惹急了
My wife took exception to something I said!
*随着浪头 在海上漂啊漂*
*For what e'er drifts from one place*
*只见那海上 一潮又一潮*
*Is with the tide to another brought*
*漂得再远 也有回家的路*
*And there's nought lost beyond recall*
*只要寻找 你就会得着*
*Which cannot be found, if sought.*
还不下来吃早饭
'Ee be comin' down for breakfast?
多谢 普鲁迪
Thank 'ee, Prudie.
杰里米少爷和我今后就在卧室里用早餐了
Master Jeremy and I will be takin' our breakfasts here from now on.
那杂务怎么办 在楼下攒了一天没人管了
Nay, but the chores? They be pilin' up downstairs.
你误会了 普鲁迪
You're mistook, Prudie.
不干杂活才是贵妇人的做派
This is a more gentile way of doing I think...
杰里米少爷和我好歹也是上等人
Master Jeremy and I are gentle folks after all.
真是好巧
This is well met!
我正在纠结要不要写信给你以表同情
I was just debating whether to write and offer my commiserations.
同情什么
On what?
你最近的损失啊
Your recent loss.
或者该说 各种损失
Or should I say losses?
也许你还没听说
And perhaps you have not heard.
伊丽莎白和我订婚了
Elizabeth and I are engaged.
所以从大局上看 你似乎处处不如意
So in the grand scheme of things, you appear to be in disarray.
而我似乎是赢了
And I appear to have won.
如你所说 乔治
As you say, George.
你似乎是赢了
You appear to have won.
他什么时候到
When do you expect him?
谁
Who?
我曾侄并不总是个很小心的人
My nephew is not always the most subtle of men.
也不是最谨慎的
Nor the most discreet.
恐怕我没听懂您的意思
I'm not sure I know what you mean...
别装了 伊丽莎白
Don't be coy, Elizabeth.
这里除了你我又没外人
There is no-one here but ourselves.
你知道我至今未婚
You will note that I have never married.
也许你以为这是阴差阳错
Perhaps you think that was an accident.
我
Well, I...
有时候我也这么想
Perhaps I think so too sometimes.
然后我提醒我自己
And then I remind myself that
我还没见过哪个能降服我的男人
I've yet to meet the man who could better me.
我们都想等那个更好的人 对不对
It is the better man we long for, is it not?
有时候他们偏偏又不在身边
Sometimes it is not the most convenient man.
可是我们也不要假装
But come, let us not pretend
我们希望一个沃勒根而不是波达克住进来
we prefer a Warleggan under this roof to a Poldark.
当然我对他那个厨房♥女佣也很抱歉
Of course I'm sorry for his kitchen maid.
我们要感谢她的地方太多了
We have much to thank her for.
但是人也得知道个先来后到
But one must acknowledge the prior claim.
所以我们可以认为 他回到家
So we can assume he will return to this house
安顿好家事之后 就会来这里
as soon as he has put his own in order?
和面 让我来
Churn? I?
我都多久没和面了
I ain't churned since...
自从那丫头来了
Since the maid first come an'
让你知道你以前做的那都叫什么狗食
show'd 'ee what a dog's gizzards 'ee ever made of it?
你就嘲笑我吧
Smirk all 'ee like.
她现在也不会帮你接生牛犊 或者播种了
She'll give 'ee no aid wi' the calves now, or the seedin'.
这不对
Tid'n right.
女主人呢
Where's your mistress?
在床上
Abed.
她不舒服吗
Is she unwell?
肯定是
Mus' be.
这是什么
What's this?
你看它像什么
What's it look like?
我不知道
I can't decide.
所以我才问
Hence the enquiry.
女主人已经很久没让我烤面包了
'Tis been so long since mistress let me bake,
我把手艺都忘光了
I've mislaid all my skillage.
看来是的
It would appear so.
你让它也消失吧 给我拿点能吃的东西
Perhaps you could mislay this and bring me something edible.
你还在这儿
Oh, you're still here?
特伦威兹还没准备好吗
Is Trenwith not yet in readiness?
需要我帮你打包东西吗
Would you like for me to help you pack?
应该让你知道 我们要卖♥♥掉格蕾丝矿的装备
I thought you should know that we're selling the head gear of Grace.
雷狄安矿井的股东出价还不错
The venturers at Wheal Radiant have offered a fair price.
你觉得她真考虑过嫁给乔治吗
D'you suppose that she ever seriously meant to marry George?
肯定只是种手段 为了让你投怀送抱
Surely it was just a trick - to get you to declare your hand?
我不知道她有什么意图
I've no idea what she intended.
但还是成功了 不是吗
Still, it worked, did it not?
她得到她想要的了
She got what she wanted.
德梅尔扎 我从没说过自己是完美的
Demelza - I have never claimed to be perfect.
我要求过你完美吗
Have I ever asked for that?
应该没有
Not as I recall.
但可能是我记性不好
But p'raps my memory serves me ill,
因为我记得结婚时我们发誓要
for I seem to remember we promised to
"舍弃一切 永远忠诚"
"forsaking all others".
我知道我辜负了你的信任
I realise that I've betrayed your trust.
是放弃
Forfeit...
伤了你的自尊
And that your pride is wounded...
自尊
Pride?
我的自尊
My pride?
早在你成为我丈夫之前
To think, I did always look up to you,
你还是我主人时
respect you, revere you
我确实曾敬仰你 尊重你 敬畏你
as my master long before you were my husband.
我知道 但是...
I see that, but...
因为在那个文盲的我看来
For it seem to me, unschooled as I was,
你和其他男人不一样
that you were not like other men.
你有一种高贵
You had a kind of nobility
不是因为出身 而是因为品质
not of birth, but of character.
一想到要嫁给这样的人 我骄傲极了
And I was so proud to think that such a man would marry me.
现在我发现你比其他男人差远了
So now to discover that you are so much less than other men.
堕落得如此卑鄙
Are fallen so low because so far.
不是我的自尊受挫 罗斯
'Tis not my pride that's wounded, Ross.
是我对你的骄傲受了挫
'Tis my pride in you.
约翰·特沃纳斯爵士 昂温·特沃纳斯
Sir John Trevaunance, Unwin Trevaunance.
惠特沃思夫人
Lady Whitworth...
还有她儿子奥斯伯特
Her son Osbert?
尊贵的玛利亚·阿加尔 休·博德拉根爵士
The Honorable Maria Agar - Sir Hugh Bodrugan...
还有他弟弟罗伯特
His brother Robert...
威廉·希克 阿尔弗雷德·巴伯利夫妇
William Hick - Mr. And Mrs. Alfred Barbary
雷·潘万纳还有他侄女卡罗琳
Ray Penvenen and his niece Caroline...
乔治·沃勒根要娶伊丽莎白·波达克
George Warleggan to marry Elizabeth Poldark?
我能肯定 她青睐的另有其人
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表