剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
波达克
第二季 第二集
前情提要
下集预告
死亡
遗嘱
伊丽莎白·波达克
特伦威兹庄园
法庭陈述
罗斯·维纳·波达克
Ross Vennor Poldark,
你要在博德明巡回法庭接受审判
I am committing you for trial at the Bodmin Assizes.
你必须面对法官和陪审团
You must answer to judge and jury
如果他们判你有罪
and if you're found guilty...
你不需要忠于他
You owe him no loyalty.
指证他是明智之举
It's common sense to testify against him.
我和弗兰西斯算是完了
It really is the end for me and Francis.
我是医生 女士 可以帮忙吗
I'm a physician, ma'am. May I be of service?
或许我能想到什么绝妙的辩护
Perhaps some brilliant defence will occur to me!
要是有人知道法官是谁就好了
If only one knew who the judge would be.
文特沃斯·利斯特
Wentworth Lister.
你与他相识吗
Are you acquainted with him?
我建议你改改你的态度
I advise you to reconsider your attitude.
你如果非要往绞索里钻
It's no detriment to me if you choose to
可不碍我的事
run your neck into a noose.
求你让我过去
I beg you to let me through.
我来博德明就是为了这个
'Tis all the reason I've come to Bodmin.
这事关我丈夫的生死
My husband's life depends on it!
你去哪
Where are you going?
我还得尝试一个办法
I have one last thing I must try.
他若真被绞死 也是自作自受
If he hangs, he'll have only himself to blame.
别丧失信心 弗兰西斯
Do not lose heart, Francis
明天又是新的一天
Tomorrow's a new day.
新的一天
A new day.
或许不会来了
And it may never come.
外面挺热闹
Sounds lively out there!
暴民今晚都跑出来了
The rabble are out in force tonight!
这单子上
The list...
是被传唤来指证你的人
of those summoned to speak against you.
好长的单子
A long list.
贾德·佩因特
Jud Paynter?
你认识他吗
You know him?
他曾经是我的仆人
He was my servant.
现在他是检方的了
Well, now he's the Crown's.
忠实的仆人指证曾经的主人
And the testimony of a loyal servant against his former master.
致命的一击
Nail in the coffin.
波达克太太
Mistress Poldark!
真令人高兴
How delightful!
潘万纳先生 这么快就又见面了
Mr Penvenen! To think of us meeting again so soon!
容我介绍一下我的侄女 卡罗琳
And may I introduce my niece, Caroline?
纳帕拉的德梅尔扎·波达克太太
Mistress Demelza Poldark of Nampara.
昂温·特沃纳斯先生
And Mr Unwin Trevaunance.
你是为竞选而来吗 夫人
Are you here for the election, ma'am?
不 女士 是为审判
Er... No, ma'am, for the assizes.
这样
Oh, yes.
昂温 你不是和我说过
Unwin, were you not telling
这周有一个波达克家的人要受审
me there was a Poldark to be tried this week?
是我的丈夫 女士
That's my husband, ma'am.
那他有罪吗
And is he guilty?
他做了什么
What did he do?
如果我是法官 我会判处他
Well, if I were the judge, I would sentence him
立即回到夫人身边 不得延误
to be returned to his wife without delay!
那一定是为我欢呼的人群了
That must be the crowd, clamouring for me.
和我一起出去好吗
Will you join me outside?
当然
Why not?
我就喜欢听人乱嚷嚷
I enjoy a baying mob.
我能帮你做什么吗 夫人
May I be of service, ma'am?
既然你提了...
Well, since you mention it...
老天啊 非得总做这些可怕的预言吗
For pity's sake! Must we always have these dire predictions?
我从没见过你预言的结果
Not once have I known you forecast an outcome
有哪次是好的
which was remotely cheering!
我不是在占卜未来
I'm not divining the future.
我只是在玩扑克牌自娱自乐
I'm entertaining myself with a game of Snap!
去博德明吧 伊丽莎白 不去你不会心安的
Go to Bodmin, Elizabeth. You'll never be satisfied till you do.
这竞选就是个笑话
This election, 'tis a joke.
能有什么用
What difference do it make?
矿井倒闭遭殃的是谁
Who suffers when mines close?
又不是有钱人
Not fancy folk!
他们往肚子里塞牛肉
Stuffed to the gizzards wi' beef
而我们只能靠黑面包和山毛榉树叶过活
while we scrape by on black bread an' beech leaves!
法国人才不会忍♥受这种事
In France they wud'n stand for it!
很快博德明也会一样了
It's come here to Bodmin soon enough,
过不了多久 特鲁洛也会如此
and it won't be long before it reaches you down in Truro.
你们去过那里吧
Bin out there, 'ave 'ee?
简直随时可能炸开
'Tis like a powder keg!
恩尼斯医生 你怎么来了
Dr Enys! Wha' brings 'ee here?
和你一样 普鲁迪
Same as you, Prudie.
为波达克上尉说话吗
To speak f'r Cap'n Ross?
相信我们大家都是
As I'm sure we all will.
佩恩特先生 你不舒服吗
Mr Paynter, are you ill?
见鬼 我就研究一下罐子的内部构造
Dammit, can a man not study th' innards of a jug
也得被当做是在装病吗
without bein' clepp'd malingerer?
那你继续研究吧
I commend you to your studies.
要去外面 小心点
Goin' out there? 'Ave a care!
只要一点火花 就会爆♥炸♥
'Twill take but a spark. Pow!
帮你辩护比我想的更困难
Your defence is proving more of a challenge than I'd anticipated.
你拿哈瑞斯·帕斯科的文件来了吗
D'you have the document from Harris Pascoe?
你的遗嘱
Your Last Will and Testament?
影响力
Influence?
我可没有那种影响力 夫人
I do not have that sort of influence, ma'am,
而且这对你丈夫的案子有害无益
and it would prejudice your husband's case, not help it!
但如果说得恰到好处呢
But if it was put the right way?
怎么说都没用 夫人
If it were put any way, ma'am.
不 我不会妄想说服法官
No. No. No. I-I wouldn't dream of trying to persuade a judge.
相信我 我同情他
Believe me, I... I sympathise.
我真同情他
I... I really do.
而且我真心希望法庭能同情你丈夫
And I do dearly hope that the court look kindly on your husband.
但想要影响法官的判断
But the surest way of attaining the opposite
肯定会适得其反
would be to try and influence the judge.
我明白了
I see.
原谅我 先生
Forgive me, sir.
我有点绝望
I'm a little despairing.
他和善吗 我是说长相
Is he a kindly man? In appearance, I mean?
利斯特法官
Justice Lister?
有些严厉
Somewhat severe.
又矮又胖
Small and stout?
又高又瘦
Tall and lean.
他喝红酒吗
Does he like his port?
滴酒不沾
Resolutely sober.
如果我要被判刑
If there's to be a reckoning,
最好能把后事都料理好
it's as well to have one's affairs in order!
没什么值钱的东西
Little as there is of value.
我的家具 我在莱杰矿井的股份...
My household effects, my shares in Wheal Leisure...
帕斯科先生提到了"格蕾丝矿井"
Mr Pascoe mentions a "Wheal Grace".
那是我父亲的旧矿 已经荒废了
My father's old mine. It's derelict.
但它依然是你的
But still yours...
而且依然被看作有价值
and still deemed an asset.
我认为没有
Not by me!
我认为它就是一个不值钱的坑
I deem it a worthless hole in the ground!
但还是把它留给我妻子吧
But by all means let me bequeath it to my wife,
还有我的其他债务
along with my other debts and liabilities!
我真是什么都没留给她
I really have left her nothing.
天啊 我真抱歉 你受伤了吗
Oh dear, my deepest apologies. Are you hurt?
只有些不好意思 先生
Only my dignity, sir!
我扶你去坐坐 喝点红酒
May I assist you to a chair? Some port, perhaps?
不了 谢谢 我从不喝酒 先生
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表