剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
你丈夫不赞成这种消遣吗
Does your husband disapprove of the sport?
完全不会
Not in the least.
怎么会呢 毕竟他的追求要危险得多
How could he, when his own pursuits are so much more hazardous?
嫁给这样的愣头青是不是很恼人
Is it not galling to be married to such a hothead?
二十出头的人如此就够糟了
Bad enough in a 20-year-old,
但作为一个三十多岁 有妻有子
but in a supposedly respectable mine-owner,
按说受人尊敬的矿主
in his 30s, with a wife and children?
太幼稚了
It's positively infantile.
你觉得他会长大吗
Do you think he'll ever grow up?
我不知道 乔治
I don't know, George.
你会吗
Will you?
趴下 有人来了
Everyone down. Someone's coming.
阿米蒂奇
Armitage!
谢天谢地是你
Thank God it's you!
-我以为你是守卫 -就你一人吗
- I thought you were the guards. - Are you alone?
还逃出来十几个人 但我们都走散了
A dozen or so others escaped but we all separated.
他们去海边了 我抛下了职责
They are headed for the coast. I abandoned my posting.
自♥由♥让我太难抗拒
The thought of freedom was too much for me.
对我们都是的
It was too much for us all.
传言说保皇党要登岸
There's talk of a Royalist landing.
共和军都调动起来了
Republican troops are mobilising.
如果现在被抓 就别想逃了
If we're caught now, there'll be no escape.
也不会得到宽恕
And no mercy.
起来
Up!
古老家族的威力啊
The power of an ancient family name!
沃勒根不敢去的地方 查诺韦斯却如鱼得水
Chynoweths stroll in where Warleggans fear to tread.
你进一步实现我们的目标了吗
Did you manage to advance our cause?
怎么做
How?
巧妙地污蔑罗斯
By the subtle disparaging of Ross.
你可不怎么巧妙
I observed no such subtlety from you.
你谈及他在法国的冒险了吗
Did you speak of his adventures in France?
我可能会提的 但法尔茅斯勋爵说
I might have done had Lord Falmouth not mentioned
他侄子就是个战俘
his nephew is a prisoner of war.
我觉得提起法国监狱就太不近人情
I felt it would be tactless to refer to French prisons at all,
更别提说起罗斯打算劫狱的事
let alone Ross' intention to storm one!
那我们的任务失败了
So our mission has failed.
我们走吧
We're leaving.
莫文娜
Morwenna?
-失陪 -没事
- Excuse me. - Of course.
-保皇党的登岸失败了 -什么
- The Royalist landing has failed. - What?
德·索伯伊和领头的都被擒获
De Sombreuil and the leaders are captured.
亲爱的 德怀特这下还有什么希望啊
My dear, what hope is there for Dwight now?
德雷克受伤了 帮我带他上船
Drake's hurt. Help me get him aboard.
恩尼斯医生在这儿 帮他上船
Here is Dr Enys. Help me get him on.
小心
Careful.
划船 快走
Set the oars, set the oars.
可怜的卡罗琳
Poor Caroline!
我带她回了家 照顾她上了床
I took her home and put her to bed, but
但她怕是睡不着了
I doubt she'll sleep.
幸好罗斯没参与登岸
Thank God Ross wasn't part of the landing.
-你要告诉卡罗琳吗 -何必呢
- Will 'ee tell Caroline? - To what purpose?
我们不知道罗斯在哪
We don't know where Ross is.
他是否到达了监狱 或是德怀特是否还活着
If he even reached the prison or found Dwight alive.
更别提能不能再逃出来了
Let alone 'scaped again.
你划了几个小时了 罗斯 歇会儿吧
You've been at it hours, Ross. Take a rest.
他不会活过来了
It won't bring him back.
我来吧 我们还没脱离危险
Allow me. We're not out of danger yet.
别放松 我们得在天黑前回罗斯科夫
No let-up! We must get to Roscoff before dark.
一体号♥晚潮时起航
The One & All sails on the evening tide.
-别指望了 -必须赶回去
- Never do it! - We must!
否则我们要困在罗斯科夫两周了
Or we'll be trapped in Roscoff for a fortnight!
德雷克坚持不了两周 他一天都坚持不了
Drake won't last a fortnight. He won't last a day.
你也是
Nor will you!
他烧得更厉害了
His fever's worsening.
除非我能尽快清理伤口
Unless I can clean the wound soon,
他很可能会感染
it's likely to become infected.
那他就完了
And then he's done for.
罗斯 罗斯
Ross! Ross!
你让他死了 你让他死了
You let him die. You let him die!
你真丢人
You're a disgrace!
自私 虚荣 鲁莽
Selfish, vain glorious, reckless.
没法不承认
One can only agree.
你是最可鄙的人
You are the most despicable of men.
罗斯 罗斯
Ross! Ross!
她还在 她还在
She's still there! She's still there!
还停在那里 等我们
At anchor, waitin' for us!
如果快点 我们能在她起航前赶回去 快
If we make haste, we'll catch her before she sail. Come on.
划
Heave.
划
Heave.
划
Heave.
我要坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
我们撇下亨肖时
When we left Henshawe...
他还没死
..He was not dead.
他要死了 一小时内就会丧命
He was dying. He could not live an hour.
但我知道 那一小时里 除非我撒谎
But in that hour I knew that unless I lied,
否则你会甘愿陪他一起死
you would willingly die alongside him.
我不能允许那种事发生
That I could not permit.
那德雷克呢
What of Drake?
我想 你的良心不会需要背负他的死
I think you will have one less life on your conscience.
罗斯 我还没谢你
Ross, I haven't yet thanked you.
你刚出现时
When you first appeared,
我以为你是我想象出来的
I thought you were a figment of my imagination.
并不意外
Hardly surprising.
我肯定是你最没想到会见到的人
I must have been the last person you expected to see.
事实上 我以为我会死在那里
In truth, I expected to die where I stood,
周围都是我救不了的人
surrounded by men I was unable to save.
现在呢
Now?
我已经明白 我必须忙碌起来
Already I see that I must keep myself occupied
否则我要开始问些无法回答的问题
or I shall begin to ask the impossible question.
什么问题
Which?
为什么我在这里 他们不在
Why am I here and they're not?
海湾 纳帕拉海湾
The cove! Nampara cove!
罗斯
Ross.
看 弟弟 我的祈祷显灵了
See, brother? My prayers did work!
天啊 怎么回事
Judas! What happened?
没事 姐姐 就是轻伤
Nothing, sister. 'Tis a scratch.
他需要休息和保暖
He'll need rest and warm.
我们带他回家
We'll bring him up to the house.
德怀特 德怀特 他们把你带回来了
Dwight! Oh, Dwight, they brought you home!
还有扎奇
And Zacky!
我都不敢企望能见到你们平安归来
To see 'ee safe and well, I never dared hope.
我们非常感激能回来
We're more'n grateful to be here!
我不认识这位先生
I don' know this gentleman.
休·阿米蒂奇上尉 为您效劳 太太
Lieutenant Hugh Armitage at your service, ma'am.
波达克上尉救了我
Captain Poldark is my saviour too.
那么你们成功了
But this means it was a success.
你们都回来了
You all returned home.
不 不是所有人
No. Not all.
亨肖工头吗
Cap'n Henshawe?
普鲁迪 备两张床
Prudie! Make ready two beds.
一张给德雷克 一张给恩尼斯医生
One for Drake, one for Dr Enys.
已经备好了 丫头 老普鲁迪会照顾他们
'Tis done a'ready, maid. Ole Prudie'll see 'em right!
带他们进来
Bring 'em in, bring 'em in.
抱歉 先生 您应该想知道
Beggin' your pardon, sir, I thought 'ee'd wish to know.
一体号♥从法国回来了
The One & All returned from France.
罗斯·波达克也随船回来了
And Ross Poldark with her.
-恩尼斯医生得救了 -不出所料
- Dr Enys was saved. - As expected.
有人伤亡吗
Any casualties?
一伤 一死
One wounded. One dead.
矿井的亨肖工头
Cap'n Henshawe from the mine.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表