剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
但那对他也没什么好处 失陪一下
Though little good it's done him. Will you excuse me ?
安全
Clear!
有多少守卫
How many guards, do we think?
除了门口的 里面还有六个吧
In addition to those at the gate? Six inside the building?
可能还有六个没在执勤 谁知道
Another six off-duty? Who knows?
别再说了 小上尉
Tell 'em no more, young Cap'n,
否则他们要没胆去了
lest they lose their appetite for the task!
-不会的 -我们怎么通过守卫
- That won't happen. - How do we get past the guards?
索利 绑上我的手
Tholly, tie my hands.
我抓了个逃犯
J'ai un prisonnier echape,
看在共和国的分上 开门
au nom de la Republique - ouvrez la porte!
快点
Depchez-vous!
外面冻死人
Il fait froid!
你是谁
T'es qui toi?
嘘 别出声
Shush. Keep quiet!
犯人都在睡觉
The prisoners will be sleeping.
我们尽量悄悄进出
Let's endeavour to pass through unnoticed.
不论如何 别让人觉得我们是来劫囚的
At all costs, give no impression we're here to free prisoners.
好 我们绝不希望发生疯狂的逃窜
Aye, the last thing we need is a mad stampede to escape.
跟我来
Follow me.
怎么回事 你们是谁
What's going on? Who are you?
新来的
Newly arrived here.
我们有信儿带给恩尼斯医生
We have a message for Dr Enys.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
医务室 恩尼斯从不离开那里
The Infirmary. Enys never leaves it.
谢谢 朋友
Thank you, friend.
里面没地方了
There's no room in here.
我们找恩尼斯医生
We're looking for Dr Enys.
你是谁
Who are you?
罗斯·波达克上尉 你是
Captain Ross Poldark. You?
密探号♥的阿米蒂奇上尉
Lieutenant Armitage of the Espion.
长官 我觉得这些人不该来这里
Sir, I think these men have no business here.
跟你是无关
No business with you.
我们找恩尼斯医生 对他绝无恶意
We seek Dr Enys and mean only his good.
这是我作为军官的保证
You have my word as an officer.
长官 他们有枪
Sir, these man are armed!
你不闭嘴 我割了你的喉咙
And I'll slit yer throat if ye don't pipe down!
你们是闯进来的吗 为了救恩尼斯
Have you broken in? To take Enys?
别说话
Not a word.
跟我来
Come with me.
怎么了 要带我走吗
What is it? Do you want me?
是的 德怀特
Yes, Dwight.
我们要带你走
We want you.
罗斯
Ross?
我的朋友
My friend.
快点 跟我们来吧
Make haste and come with us.
来
Come?
去哪
Where?
怎么去
How?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你的朋友们为救你冒着生命危险来了
I mean that your friends have risked life and limb to free you.
你肯定明白那是不可能的
You must see that's impossible.
我不能抛弃他们
I cannot abandon these men.
整个营地只有四个外科医生
There are only four surgeons in the entire camp.
那我们该不带你回家吗
So we should go home without you?
恩尼斯 你已经非常尽责了
Enys, you have more than discharged your duty.
别傻了 恩尼斯
Don't be a fool, Enys.
如果有机会 我们都会逃走
We'd all escape if we had the chance.
逃走 逃跑啦
Escape? Escape!
那小傻瓜 他要吵醒半个法国了
Damn the young fool, he'll wake half of France!
我们不能走那边回去了
We can't go back that way.
-还有别的出路吗 -那边
- Is there another way out? - That way.
那是警钟 守卫都会被叫来的
That's the alarm bell. All the guards will be summoned.
-出路在哪边 -那里 那扇门
- Which is the way out? - There, that door.
守卫会等着我们了
The guards! They'll be waiting for us!
我们不能再走教堂回去
We can't go back through the church.
那我们困住了
Then we're trapped.
你听到传闻了吗
Have you heard the rumours?
什么传闻
Which?
罗斯·波达克最新的胡闹
Ross Poldark's latest folly?
他鲁莽地去法国劫狱
His reckless assault on a French prison?
-不会吧 -我们去吃点茶点吧
- Surely not? - Let's take some refreshment.
完全徒劳的行为
The absolute futility of such an act!
进行这样尝试的人是怎样的人啊
What does it say of the man who would attempt it?
是啊
What, indeed?
他还是什么高位的候选人吗
And did I hear he's being considered for some high office?
天啊 我们就希望这样的疯子在议会中
Dear God, is that the kind of madman we want representing us
代表我们吗
in parliament?
给枪上膛 我们要抵抗
Load your weapons. We'll make a stand.
对不起 德怀特
My apologies, Dwight.
这救援太不像样
This is a poor sort of rescue!
罗斯上尉 可能有更好的办法
Cap'n Ross, I believe there be a better way.
待在这里
Stay here.
逃狱 逃狱
Escape! Escape!
我们走吧 快点
Let's be gone. Quickly.
你更喜欢牛津还是巴思
Would you prefer Oxford or Bath?
-什么 先生 -我们的蜜月
- For what, sir? - Our honeymoon?
我更喜欢不谈论这种事
I prefer not to speak of such a thing.
好吊我胃口吗
All the more to tease me?
我求您 别想着...
I pray you, do not imagine...
但我会想 亲爱的 经常想
Oh, but I do, my dear. All the time.
锁着的
It's locked.
翻墙
Over?
-他不行的 -我们怎么办
- He'll never make it. - What do we do?
我说过我还有招数
I told you I'd have something up my sleeve!
靠后 各位
Stand back, lads.
-让专家来吧 -扎奇 索利 扶着德怀特
- Leave it to the expert! - Zacky, Tholly, take Dwight!
就好了
Nearly there!
靠后 各位
Stand back, lads!
找掩护
Take cover!
起来 走
Get up! Let's go.
德雷克 跟我来
Drake, come with me.
小心 罗斯
Look out, Ross!
-小心 罗斯 -拿我的
- Watch out, Ross. - Take mine!
亨肖 跟我来
Hensh. Follow me!
他中枪了
He's hit!
我们需要个地方藏他
We need a place to hide him.
德怀特 亨肖中枪了
Dwight, Henshawe's hit.
听得到吗 亨肖
Can you hear me, Hensh?
要怎么帮他
What can be done for him?
帮不了
Nothing.
-试试 -如果能做什么
- Try. - If there was aught to be done,
你觉得我不会做吗
do you think I'd spare myself?
我叫他别来的 可他不听
I told him not to come. But he wouldn't listen.
我们这帮老骨头不该搞这个 亨肖
We're too old for this, Hensh.
怎么说的
What do we say?
老傻瓜最傻
No fool like an old fool?
我们再不走 就要成死傻瓜了
We'll be dead fools if we don't get a gallop on!
你以为这些法国人是闹着玩的吗
Do 'ee think them Frenchies be firin' for fun?
-帮我抬他 -那就跑不掉了
- Help me carry him. - We'll never make it.
-那我就留下陪他 -不 我来
- Then I'll stay with him. - Nay, I will.
他是我的工头和朋友
He was my captain and friend.
让我留下吧 我不在乎自己怎样
Let me stay! I don't care what become of me.
不必留下
There's no need to stay.
他死了
He's dead.
他死了
He's dead.
走吧 罗斯
Come away, Ross.
罗斯
Ross.
失陪 我答应跟法尔茅斯勋爵跳阿勒曼德舞了
Excuse me. I promised Lord Flamouth the allemande.
你不跳舞吗 太太
Do you not dance, ma'am?
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表