剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
现在我们只需要货了
Now all we need is the goods.
*以您的名义 主 我...*
*Forth in thy name O, Lord, I go...*
货放在这里真的没问题吗
Are you sure the goods will be safe here?
就一夜
It's only for one night.
明天 就完事了
Tomorrow, we'll be done.
上帝保佑
God willing. Yet,
如此秘密地运来这么宝贝的货
landing a cargo of such value in utmost secrecy...
不会一帆风顺的
It will not be plain sailing.
你能相信他们又在做这个了吗
Can you believe they're at this again?
我刚看到了罗斯先生和其他人 去海湾了
I seen Mr Ross and the others just now, heading for the cove.
好 我们走吧
Right, let's away.
但罗斯先生叫我们留在家里的
But Mr Ross did say we should stay indoors.
是啊 他还说我是两个孩子的母亲了
He did. He also said I'm the mother of two small children
该拿出点当妈的样子来
and should start behaving like one!
伊娜·丹尼尔斯在楼上照顾克劳文丝和杰里米
So Ena Daniel's upstairs with Clowance and Jeremy
我们要去礼拜堂
and we're away to the meetinghouse.
来了
There she is!
-在那里 我看到了 -退后
- It's there! I can see! - Fall back!
一切都好
All's well.
*我们的救世主*
*The meek and lowly heart*
*有温柔谦卑的心*
*That in our Saviour was*
*将那份精神传递给我们*
*To us that spirit doth impart...*
-快了吗 -是啊 罗斯上尉
- Are we close? - Surely, Captain Ross.
那走吧
Then let's get gone.
快走 走吧
Make haste! Be gone!
*我们这些罪人怎知道*
*How can we sinners know*
*我们在世间的罪恶能得宽恕*
*Our sins on earth forgiven?*
*我恩慈的救世主要怎么现身*
*How can my gracious Saviour show*
*我的名字刻在天堂*
*My name inscribed in heaven...*
我们就到了
We're not far now.
*我们得到他的安宁 感受他的热血*
*We all his unknown peace receive and feel his blood applied.*
好了 熄灭蜡烛 静静等待吧
Right, put out the candles and wait in silence.
如果有人在看 希望我们已经迷惑了他们
If any be watching, let's hope we've thrown them off the scent.
驾 快走
Yah! Come on!
快走
Come on!
-他们来了 -没人发现吗
- They're comin'. - No-one the wiser?
目前都还好
So far, so good.
你确定是他
You're certain it was he?
他绝对是带头的
He's most certain the ringleader
货物也不会看错
there's no mistakin' the goods.
我猜 我知道他们要去哪
My suspicion, I knows where they be heading.
我不是叫你待在家吗
Did I not bid you stay at home?
是啊 罗斯 就像我常叮嘱你
Yes, Ross, as oft I bid you
看你听进去了多少
and see how well you hear me!
我们一直在做诱饵
We've been actin' as decoys.
高声唱颂歌♥
And singing hymns at the top of our voices.
您打算怎么办
What'll ye do?
好好睡一晚
Get a good night's sleep...
精神百倍地醒来
..And awaken refreshed.
作为治安法官 我得保持头脑清醒
As resident magistrate, I must have my wits about me
才能判他们都去植物湾流放
when I send them all to Botany Bay.
收税官和军队
So the gaugers and the military
正在往礼拜堂去
be on their way to the meetinghouse.
您要去看逮捕吗
Do ye wish to be there at the moment of arrest?
好啊 为什么要错过好戏呢
Oh, I think so. Why should I miss all the fun?
莫文娜 你收到我的消息了吗
Ah, Morwenna, you received my message?
我请来了惠特沃思先生 让你自己看看
I've invited Mr Whitworth so that you may see for yourself
他是多好的人
what an amiable man he is.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
但让村民务必别声张
But be sure the villagers keep it to theyselves.
当然 姐姐 否则要坏事的
Surely, sister, else will all hell break loose.
不该拿教堂来做这种事
'Tisn't fitting the Lord's house being used for such a purpose.
快去吧 我去找卡罗琳
Get you gone. I'll to Caroline.
惠特沃思牧师来见查诺韦斯小姐
The Reverend Whitworth to see Miss Chynoweth.
祝您安好 查诺韦斯小姐
Compliments of the season to you, Miss Chynoweth.
快走
Come on!
快走吧
Come on now.
大家就爱看好戏
Folks do love a spectacle!
没什么比一位绅士蹲监狱更好的戏了
An' no more pleasin' than a fancy gent being led away to jail!
要不是我的搭档威利·希克在第二轮
Had my partner Willie Hick not led the king of spades
打出了黑桃K 我都不知该如何是好
on the second round, I'd scarce have know where to look,
但之后 我们吊王牌 打出了十二圈
but thereafter, by drawing trumps, we made 12 tricks between us
我那晚赢了十八英镑
and I myself cleared £18 on the evening!
你玩牌吗
D'you play whist?
不玩
Not at all.
容我说 查诺韦斯小姐
May I say, Miss Chynoweth,
我觉得这一切是上帝的旨意
that I detect the hand of God in all this?
上帝指引我来参加沃勒根舞会 敦促我
Guiding me to the Warleggan ball, urging me
穿上柠黄的丝衣 让你无法不注意到我
to wear the lemon silk so you could not fail to notice me.
我立刻就觉得你是被派来安抚我的
I felt at once that you'd been sent to console me,
成为我两个年幼♥女♥儿的新母亲
to be a new mother to my two young daughters, to...
以妻子独有的方式安慰我
..Comfort me as only a wife can.
现在我知道我的感情也得到了回应
And now I know that my sentiments are returned.
我完全不确定真是如此
I'm not at all sure they are returned.
你的迟疑是美德
Your hesitancy does you credit.
所有正派的女子对婚姻都有几分羞涩
All decent women approach matrimony with a degree of shyness.
但作为一个感性 虔诚的人
But as a man of feeling and a man of God...
我向你保证 我的爱会得到回应的
..I assure you, my love will be returned.
请原谅 先生
I pray you excuse me, Sir.
我做不到
I cannot.
她拒绝你了吗
Did she refuse you?
我并不灰心
Oh, I'm not disheartened.
她当然会回心转意的
Naturally, she'll come around.
现在 我们继续按安排来吧
In the meantime, let us proceed with arrangements as planned.
很遗憾让您白跑了 上尉
I regret you have been sent on a fool's errand, Captain.
-多谢 先生 -没事
- Thank you very much, sir. - No problem.
走吧
Men.
*按您的旨意辛劳*
*And labour on at thy command*
*将我劳动的果实献给您*
*And offer all my works to thee*
*让我承受您给的担子*
*Give me to bear thy easy yoke*
*依然...*
*And still to things...*
日安 先生 看看您的慷慨促成的美事吧
Good day to thee, sir. See the fruits of your generosity!
您是来再次做捐助的吗
Have you come to make further donation?
-捐助 -是啊 先生
- Donation? - Yes, sir,
看您的好心捐助买♥♥到了什么
see what your kind contribution has purchased.
粮食 一整船的粮
Grain. A whole shipful!
现在以一半的市场价
Now bein' sold at half the market price
卖♥♥给本区最需要粮食的人
to those most needy in the district.
那么下次给您记七十基尼好吗
Shall I put you down for 70 guineas next time?
不会有下次了
There will be no next time.
我没那个习惯捐钱给一些游手好闲
It is not my custom to contribute to the welfare of wastrels
不能填饱自己肚子的废物
who are too idle to earn their own bread.
那么 我想问问你来做什么
In which case, may I ask what your business is here?
除非你不知道 这里是纳帕拉的地界
For lest you're unaware, this is Nampara land.
你似乎是擅闯了
And it appears you're trespassing.
作为治安法官
As a magistrate, no doubt
你肯定知道这等罪行的惩罚吧
you're aware of the penalty for such a crime?
我建议你们赶紧离开
I advise you remove yourselves
否则我要把你派来的士兵叫回来
or I'll call back the soldiers you sent
把你们都抓走
and have you both arrested.
再见
Bye.
是有意的
It was deliberate!
是精心的计划 就想骗我
An elaborate subterfuge, designed to trick me.
也可能是为了安抚情绪 避免暴♥乱♥
Or possibly with a view to preserving calm and averting a riot?
他有意误导我以为他犯了法
It was done so that I would believe he was breaking the law
等我企图抓他时 才会出丑
and would look a fool when I attempted to bring him to heel!
他这次玩过头了
Well, he's overplayed his hand this time.
威廉姆斯怎么样了
How is Williams?
-有所好转 -我陪他坐会儿吧
- He's improving. - I'll sit with him a while.
不 我得像说好的那样 继续观察他
No, I must keep him under observation as I promised.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表