剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
Did I hear you've been to Hendrawna Beach?
这么好的天气 有何不可
And why not in such fine weather?
海边的空气对肺有奇效
Sea air does wonders for the lungs!
我还是不希望你们走那么远
Nevertheless, it's further than I'd wish you to go.
海水很急
There are strong currents...
满潮时 我们从不靠近
We never go near when the tide is full.
离家这么远也不安全
...and it's unsafe to be so far from home.
村子里有动♥乱♥
There's unrest in the villages.
收成不好 难免会有不满情绪
The harvest has failed, inevitably there's discontent.
带上你父亲的枪吧
Take your father's pistol.
我还是希望你们别去
I'd prefer you not to go at all.
好的 堂姐
As you wish, cousin.
他一点都不像我
He's not a bit like me.
对吧
Is he?
发色要深很多
Much darker.
约翰 这边
John, over here.
他来了
He's here.
克里松先生
Monsieur Clisson.
坎佩尔监狱
The prison at Quimper.
英国战俘占了大多数
Most of the prisoners are English.
很多都是病号♥和伤员
Many are sick and wounded.
有军官吗
Any officers among them?
不好说
It's difficult.
守卫接到命令不许和任何人说话
The guards have orders to speak to no-one...
但我认识个守卫
..But there is one I know.
他告诉我里面关押着不久前海战的幸存者
He tells me there are survivors of a recent sea battle.
他能提供姓名吗
Could he provide names?
或许吧
Possibly.
要花钱打点
For a price.
多少钱
How much?
五十...
50...
给他...
for him...
五十给我
and 50 for me.
你什么时回来
When do you return?
多留神 先生
Beware, monsieur.
到处都有眼线
The Republic is watchful.
今晚
Tonight.
你信任他吗
Do 'ee trust him?
不信任...
No...
可也只能靠他了
..But he's all we have.
弗兰西斯·波达克将格兰布勒村
Francis Poldark gifted the Old Chapel
附近的老礼拜堂送人了
near Grambler village.
他总是把财产送给别人
He was always giving away property.
所以他才会那么受人爱戴
No doubt that's why he was so popular.
我们可以让律师准备一份正式送让契
We can have our attorney prepare a formal deed of gift.
算是对那些平民的第一项善举
It can be our first act of benevolence toward the vulgars.
最近 一群循道宗教♥徒♥在修缮那个礼拜堂
Lately, a group of Methodists have been repairing it.
循道宗教♥徒♥
Methodists?
是的 那里以前就是个礼拜堂
Aye, that was its former use, as a meeting house.
你不会恰好知道那些循道宗教♥徒♥的名字吧
Do you happen to know the names of these Methodists?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
作为治安法官 我有权为本区
As magistrate, I'm empowered to appoint a constable
指派一名警官
for the district.
就委任你吧
You will be such a one.
我吗 先生
I, sir?
你在特伦威兹的职责不变
Your Trenwith duties will remain unchanged,
但此外还要交给你一些公务去做
but in addition you'll be deployed on certain public errands.
好的 先生
If 'ee say so, sir.
我的意思是
What I say
你要给我查明那些循道宗教♥徒♥的名字
is that you will find me the names of these Methodists.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
送让契的事先不急
And let us not be too hasty with our deed of gift.
或许根本就不需要
It may not be needed after all.
和以前一样
Just like old times.
承认吧 小上尉
Confess, young Cap'n,
你难道不怀念以前的日子吗
do 'ee not long for those days?
你 我和你父亲 到处生事
Thee, me and your father, up to no good!
我冒险的日子已经够多了
I've had my fill of sailing close to the wind.
我有了老婆孩子 而且她又怀了
I have a wife, a child, another on the way.
我得不惹事 不多嘴
I'll be keeping my head down and my mouth shut.
有陆军和海军的军官
There are officers of the army and navy,
但要知道名字可不容易
but it is not easy to get names.
还得再花点钱
It will cost more.
一百
100.
先给你五十
50 now.
等你打听到名字再给你五十
50 when you bring me their names.
要花点时间 回家吧 我会派人告诉你
It will take time. Go home. I'll send you word.
不拿到名单 我绝不离开罗斯科夫
I am not be leaving Roscoff until I have a list.
那你一定要提高警惕 先生
Then you must be on your guard, monsieur.
待的时间越久就越危险
Every hour you remain puts you in greater danger.
共和国也许会纵容贸易 但绝对不会放过间谍
The Republic may turn a blind eye to the trade, not to spies.
我们不是间谍
We are not spies.
你想打听关于共和国囚犯的消息
You seek information concerning prisoners of the Republic.
有人会觉得这就是间谍活动
Some will call that spying.
你之前钟情的那个美女呢
Whatever happened to that beauty you once set your heart on?
查诺韦斯家的姑娘
Chynoweth girl.
她嫁给了我堂兄
She married my cousin.
真惨
Harsh.
我挺过来了
I survived.
我更需要一个能帮我砍柴猎野兔的妻子
I needed a wife who could chop wood and skin rabbits,
而不是只会品茶社交
as well as drink tea and curtsey.
换做你父亲只会和厨娘厮混 不会娶她
Your father would've bedded his maid, not wed her.
我父亲和我不一样
My father and I are not alike.
然而你还是和老索利一起
And yet, here you are, with ole Tholly again...
又来白费功夫
On another fool's errand.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
亲爱的 我就要出门了
My dear, I'm leaving shortly.
为什么
For what?
我第一次做法官
My first appearance on the bench.
也许你会想陪我去
Perhaps you'd care to accompany me?
是吗 我记得以前弗兰西斯觉得上庭很烦
Would I? I seem to recall Francis found it all quite tiresome.
算了吧 我还是待在这里吧
No, I think my time is better spent here.
我还要做一些家务
There are household matters to attend to.
随你吧
Just as you like.
我 乔治·沃勒根 发誓会真诚地
I, George Warleggan, do swear that I truly and bona fide
承担法律和公平赋予的身份
have such an estate in law or equity...
洁身自好
to and for my own use and benefit,
以行使治安法官的权力
as doth qualify me to act as a Justice of the Peace,
贯彻律法的真正目的和意义
according to the true intent and meaning of the Act.
-共和万岁 -共和万岁
- Vive la republique! - Vive la republique!
共和万岁
Vive la republique!
共和万岁
Vive la republique!
这可好
That's all we need.
我们到这里后她就一直盯着我们
She's had her eye on us since we arrived.
共和万岁
Vive la republique.
如你所说 女士
As you say, mademoiselle.
你来这里做生意吗
You are here on business?
我是葡萄酒和烈酒进口商
Importer of fine wines and spirits.
你能证明吗
Can you prove it?
-我有文件 -在身上吗
- l have papers. - About you?
在我房♥间里
In my room.
我们能去看看吗
Shall we go and inspect them?
抱歉 女士 我忘了说
My apologies, mademoiselle, I omitted to mention -
我结婚了 还有小孩
I'm married, with a child.
-我单身 -索利
- I'm not. - Tholly.
-我准备好了 非常乐意 -索利
- I'm ready, willing and able. - Tholly.
如果他不愿意 那我来
Well, if he won't, I will.
-我为我的仆从道歉 女士 -仆从
- I must apologise for my servant, mademoiselle. - Servant?!
你是异乡人 先生
You are a stranger in these parts, monsieur,
显然也不明白交朋友的好处
and evidently not aware of how useful it is to have friends...
和树敌的坏处
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表