剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
..As opposed to enemies.
我相信今天我既没有交友也没有树敌
I humbly trust I've made none today.
女人的命是多苦啊
How frustrating is a woman's lot?
男人出门打仗 我们只能闲在家里
We're left idling at home while the men go off and fight battles.
是吗 我们都闲着吗
Is that what we do, idle?
可能我结婚后 胆子变小了
Perhaps I've grown less bold since my marriage.
我深表怀疑
I seriously doubt that.
-我一直在考虑 -什么
- I've been considering... - Yes?
我怎样才能得到德怀特的信息
How could I get news of Dwight?
我认识的人中谁有这个影响力 能为我所用呢
Who do I know who has influence and could use it on my behalf?
偷鸡不是小事
A pheasant is no small matter,
对这种财物的盗窃
and the theft of such property,
还是偷上等人的东西 是对权威的藐视
from your betters, shows a disrespect for authority,
必须得到惩罚
which cannot go unpunished.
现在 我要向你宣布
It now remains for me to pronounce on you
法律的严厉审判
the awful sentence of the law,
你将被困在市集广场的木柱上
which is that you be tied to a post in the market square
公开受鞭刑
and publicly flogged.
二十鞭
20 lashes.
下一案
Next case.
不要啊
No, don't!
不
No!
特伦威兹的人送来的 先生
Your man sent this from Trenwith, sir.
沃勒根法官
Justice Warleggan.
潘万纳小姐 您是来看我执法的吗
Miss Penvenen, were you here to see me do my duty?
我决定来看看
I thought I'd look in.
真是了不起
Most impressive -
而且对国家的贡献与那些
and, may I suggest, quite as valuable to our nation
赴战场的战士相当
as those who fight our wars.
当然了 你这样身份的人
Of course, a man in your position
一定知道各种关于战争的消息
must be privy to all sorts of news, about the war.
我知道很多我们认识的人
I know many of our acquaintances
会想知道...比如 恩尼斯医生的消息
would be grateful of news of Dr Enys, for instance.
恐怕他们不会想知道的
I fear they would not.
你为什么如此肯定
What makes you so sure?
恩尼斯医生不在任何战俘或生还者名单上
Dr Enys is not on any list of prisoners, nor of survivors.
很遗憾 我们只能做最坏打算了
One must sadly assume the worst.
沃勒根先生要收回它
Mr Warleggan's taking it back?
他能那么做吗
Can he do that?
这块地是他的
Well, he own the land.
但这是弗兰西斯先生送给教友们的
But it was gifted the brethren by Mr Francis.
只是口头馈赠 没写下来
Verbally gifted, nothing writ down.
让我们用用有什么不可啊
What harm could it do to let us use it?
没什么不可
None at all.
你们顶撞了他 他想让你们知道厉害
You've defied him, so he means to put you in your place.
那怎么办
So what's to be done?
罗斯上尉也不能来为我们抗争
With Cap'n Ross not here to fight our corner.
只能看上帝的旨意了
'Tis in the Lord's hands now.
恕我直言 萨姆 有时候上帝也需要帮忙
With respect, Sam, sometimes the Lord need do a little help.
但罗斯上尉说 "绝不能..."
But Cap'n Ross said, "On no account... "
进入特伦威兹地界吗
Must you venture on Trenwith land?
罗斯上尉又不在
Well, Cap'n Ross ain't here now.
我说 去吧
So I say, do it.
现在只有伊丽莎白在
Elizabeth's there, alone.
是她先夫弗兰西斯把礼拜堂送给教友们的
'Twas her late husband Francis did make the gift to the brethren.
她可能比沃勒根先生更有恻隐之心
So she might have more sympathy than Mr Warleggan?
如果她看到我就不会了
Not if she sees me.
你要让他们守规矩 扎奇
Will you keep them civil, Zacky?
可没那么容易
Easier said than done.
克里松周日晚上会来见我们
Clisson will meet us here on Sunday night.
他拿到了确切情报
He has definite information.
我怎么说的
What did I tell 'ee?
这下我们可以放下心了
Now we can rest easy.
恐怕不能
I suspect not.
请跟我们来 先生
You will come with us, monsieur.
混♥蛋♥ 放开他
Fils de pute! Laissez le!
老天爷 他就是个英国商人
Pour l'amour de Dieu, Il est un marchant Anglais!
他做什么了
Qu' a-t-ilfait de mal?
记住姐姐的话
Remember what sister said,
不能说我们的姓氏以及和她的关系
no mention of our names nor relation t' she.
两家之间的宿怨到底因何而起
What be the cause of this ill will between the two houses?
这轮不到我说 孩子
Isn't for me to say, boy...
但积怨很深
..But 'tis powerful.
主人不在家
Master's not home.
我们是来见太太的
'Tis the mistress we come to see.
她见过我 知道我
She know me by sight and name.
扎卡赖亚·马丁
Zachariah Martin.
你俩 跟我来
You two, follow me -
你 在这儿等着
and, you, wait here.
-但是 -这是沃勒根先生的命令
- Nay, but... - Mr Warleggan's orders.
宅子里一次不能进超过两个下等人
No more than two riff-raff in the house at any one time.
德雷克 真是你吗
Drake? Is it really you?
嘘 杰弗里少爷
Shh, Master Geoffrey.
我是跟哥哥和扎奇·马丁来的
I'm here with brother and Zacky Martin.
他们有事跟你母亲商量
They've business with your mother -
但我猜你被看到跟我在一起不太好吧
but I 'spicion it would not be good for 'ee to be seen with me.
我管呢
What do I care about that?
再说 这是我的花♥园♥ 反正总会是我的
Besides, these are actually my gardens - or will be one day.
我不是法国的敌人
I am not an enemy of France.
我只是个商人
I am merely a businessman,
想完成一笔交易 这对法国有利
trying to conduct a trade, which is to the benefit of France.
让间谍上岸
It is not to the benefit of France
混在我们之中可对法国没好处
to permit spies to come ashore and live amongst us.
我不是间谍
I'm not a spy.
我到此之后
Since arriving here,
从未企图进入内陆
I have made no attempt to venture beyond Roscoff,
也不曾有任何不利于法国的举动
nor to act contrary to the interests of France.
你不去宪兵队报到
You act entirely against it
就在法国境内逗留
by spending a single night on French soil
这本身就有违法国的利益
without reporting to the gendarmerie.
抱歉 先生
My apologies, monsieur,
我根本不知有这个必要
I had no idea there was such a requirement.
初犯的惩罚是监禁
The penalty for a first offence is imprisonment.
再犯就是处死
For a second, execution.
鉴于这是初犯 而且我并无恶意
As this is a first offence, and committed without malice...
或许可以让我
..Perhaps you would permit me to
交罚款 代替监禁
pay a fine in lieu of imprisonment?
比如
Say...
二十基尼
20 guineas?
五十
50.
那就五十
50.
条件是你立刻离开罗斯科夫
On the condition that you leave Roscoff immediately.
我的船周一晚才回来
My ship will not return until Monday night.
英国船五月女王号♥今晚出发
There is an English vessel, The May Queen, leaving tonight.
你要按时登船
You will board her, without delay.
如果我再给你五十基尼呢
Perhaps, the offer of a further 50 guineas?
那你将因企图
Will lead to your immediate imprisonment
贿赂共和国♥军♥官而立即被捕
for attempting to suborn an officer of the Republic.
如果你午夜后还在岸上 就将被处死
If you are found ashore after midnight, you will be executed.
走吧
Avance.
我们觉得 既然弗兰西斯先生把地给了教友们
So we thought, since Mr Francis gifted land to the brethren...
你确定吗 我不记得...
Are you quite sure he did that? I don't...
抱歉 太太
Beggin' your pardon, ma'am.
弗兰西斯先生许下承诺时 我跟我老父亲都在场
I was there with my ole father when Mr Francis made the promise.
所以我们求您行行好 太太
And so we ask your kind help, ma'am.
让我们留下这礼拜堂 就是按上帝的旨意行事
For in the saving of this house, you'll be doing God's handiwork.
是吗
Will I?
我们会为您的灵魂祈祷的
And we shall personally pray for the saving of your soul.
如果您能帮帮忙 我们会万分感激
Any help 'ee can give will be much appreciated.
我该回去了
I should be getting back.
哥哥和扎奇先生应该快谈妥了
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表