剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
波达克
第三季 第四集
前情提要
下集预告
最亲爱的阿加莎祖姑母
特伦威兹庄园
阿加莎·波达克女士
老鼠 那是英国菜吗
共和国可受不了这个 我们的口味更刁些
莱杰矿井
特鲁洛 特鲁洛公园
沃勒根宅
如果你午夜后还在岸上 就将被处死
If you are found ashore after midnight, you will be executed.
我拿到名单了
I have the list of names.
罗斯 他还活着
Oh, Ross, he's alive!
-他叫什么 -阿米蒂奇上尉 先生
- What is his name? - Lieutenant Armitage, sir.
他们只是以自己的方式赞美主
They only praise the Lord in their own way,
可奥吉斯禁止他们去教堂 他们去哪好呢
but Odgers forbids them the church. Where must they go?
罗斯上尉会把仓库送我们吗
Cap'n Ross would gift we this storehouse?
我 乔治·沃勒根
I, George Warleggan,
发誓会行使治安法官的权力
do swear to act as a Justice of the Peace.
二十鞭
20 lashes.
罗斯让他的妻弟
Ross sends his brother-in-law
再次来侵犯我们的生活
to encroach upon our lives yet again!
我们就无法摆脱他了吗
Are we never to be rid of him?
在这里或许不能 但搬去特鲁洛
Not here, but in Truro...
当然 我会想念杰弗里·查尔斯的
I'll miss Geoffrey Charles, of course,
但如果能摆脱罗斯
but the thought of being out of Ross's reach...
-粮船来了 -来了 粮船来了
- The grain ship's in! - It's in! The grain ship's in!
夏洛特公主号♥今早在特鲁洛码头遭到伏击
The Princess Charlotte was ambushed this morning at Truro quay.
船上有粮食吗
Was she carrying corn?
那就难怪会被抢了
Then, of course she was ambushed.
老百姓饿急了 还有什么办法呢
What else could starving people do?
你被判犯下暴♥乱♥罪和盗窃罪
You have been found guilty of riot and theft.
此等卑劣罪行绝不能轻饶
Crimes for which there can be no justification.
粮店里断货都几个月了
The grain stores have been empty for months.
收成不好 又赶上三十年来最冷的冬天
Failed harvest, worst winter in 30 years.
召集煽动♥乱♥民
To summon up a vicious mob,
公然抢夺上等人家的财产
to seize without compunction the property of your betters.
这是对法律的藐视
This demonstrates a contempt for the law
必须予以严惩
which cannot go unpunished.
穷♥人♥们还能去哪弄吃的来果腹呢
How else are poor folks to get food in their belly?
他们也付出了惨痛代价
No doubt they paid dearly for it.
死了二十人
20 dead.
几个中枪 还有几个在混乱中被踩伤了
Some shot...others trampled underfoot in the panic.
-夏洛特公主号♥不是沃勒根的船吗 -是
- Is the Princess Charlotte not a Warleggan ship? - She is.
那么活下来的人也得付出惨痛代价了
Then those who survived will also pay.
本席会将此案移交下次巡回法庭
I'm committing you for trial at the next assizes
并提请将你判处
with recommendation that you be sentenced
流放十五年
to 15 years transportation.
这不公平
It's not fair!
快走
Move along!
普鲁迪
Prudie?
快去把东西准备好
Run and make sure all's ready.
这样不好 丫头
I don't like it, maid.
没道理 太鲁莽 太危险了
It ain't sense, it ain't clever, it ain't wise.
那也比请乔克医生来鼓捣要强
It is more than wise to avoid the faddlings of Dr Choake!
德怀特不在 罗斯绝不会让我自己生孩子
Without Dwight, Ross won't hear of me birthing alone,
但既然他不知道 就管不着了
but what he don't know can't hurt him!
快去
Run!
难道乔治·沃勒根看不出
Do George Warleggan not see the connection
坏收成和暴♥乱♥之间的联♥系♥吗
between failed harvests and folk rioting?
他还囤积粮食呢 显然看不出来
And his decision to hoard grain? Clearly not.
前面就是莱杰矿井
I give you Wheal Leisure.
波达克家的旧产 在波达克家的故地上
Once a Poldark mine, built on Poldark land.
当年开矿 也曾天真地寄望
Begun with high hopes and the naive aim
它能让本地的老百姓有工做 有吃穿
of giving work and decent living conditions to local men and women.
如今却落进了无良之人的手里
Now in the hands of a man without conscience.
对他而言 工人都是玩意 利润才是上帝
For whom workers are chaff and profit is God!
当年的愿望很高尚 罗斯
It was a noble aim, Ross.
也是份有价值的事业
It was a worthy enterprise.
不知道他是不是也这么想
I wonder if he thinks so.
他怎么死的 饿死吗
What did he die of, starvation?
肺炎
Pneumonia.
我听说他重病几周了
I'm told he'd been fading for weeks,
却不肯在家休养
but declined to stay home and rest.
全怨他自己
He has only himself to blame.
看来如此
It would appear so.
在你染指之前 那是座好矿井 乔治
This was a good mine before you got your hands on her, George.
亲爱的罗斯 这矿井本就一般
My dear Ross, this was only ever an average mine.
你是说著名的红铜吗
Oh, the famous red copper?
那种让她独一无二的宝贵矿产
The precious commodity which made her such a rarity?
挖光了
It's finished.
不过还有别的矿脉
Oh, there are other lodes.
不那么好挖 也不那么值钱
Far less rich, far less profitable.
但我明白你为什么对她感情如此深厚
Yet I see why you're so attached to her.
你们气味相投啊
You're kindred spirits.
都是好大的阵仗 却没什么实在的东西
Both full of noise, but ultimately lacking in substance.
来啊 罗斯 把我赶出你的地♥产♥
Go on, Ross, tell me to get off your land.
等等 你不能
Oh, wait! You can't.
因为你脚下的土地附属于那座矿井
Because the land we're standing on belongs to the mine.
而矿井 属于我
And the mine belongs to me.
你晚上怎么睡得着 乔治
How do you sleep at night, George?
或许你应该去问伊丽莎白
Perhaps you should ask Elizabeth.
罗斯 我们走吧
Ross, shall we?
德梅尔扎
Demelza?
德梅尔扎
Demelza?
罗斯上尉 德梅尔扎太太说了
Captain Ross, Mistress Demelza say,
你能给她端碗汤上去吗
can you fetch her up a dish of soup?
这种事不是该你...
Surely that's your...
非常感谢 我的夫君
Thank you kindly, my man.
放在那边就好
Just set it down over there.
-你不舒服吗 -好得很
- Are you unwell? - Never better.
夫人还有什么要我做的吗
Can I do anything else for Your Ladyship?
你可以和你女儿问个好
Well, you could say good day to your daughter.
克劳文丝·波达克小姐
Miss Clowance Poldark.
乔克医生呢
Where was Dr Choake?
我们还没去叫他 就都结束了
Oh, it was all over before we could send for him.
他怎么这么烦躁
Why is he so fretful?
乔克医生说他这是任性
Dr Choake says it's wilfulness.
他觉得我们应该坚定立场
He thinks we should put our foot down.
玛莎 给他保暖 让他安静
Martha, see he's kept warm and quiet.
是 太太
Yes, ma'am.
我要去兰道夫夫人家喝茶
I'm going to Lady Randolph's for tea.
今晚在家吃饭吗
Do you dine at home this evening?
去特里威廉家 之后去卡里克家打牌
At the Trevelyans. And then to the Carricks for cards.
邀请纷至沓来
Invitations come thick and fast.
却没有戈多芬家的
Though not from the Godolphins.
尽管你在法庭上放了年轻的安东尼一马
Despite your letting young Anthony off the hook in court.
对这些古老的家族得坚持不懈
These ancient families require persistence.
不过圣诞节要到了 是办舞会的好时机
But Christmas is coming, the perfect excuse for a ball.
戈多芬家会受到邀请
To which the Godolphins will be invited.
可他们会接受吗
But will they accept?
我得走了 去参加莱杰矿井的股东会议
I must go. I'm expected at a Wheal Leisure shareholders' meeting.
可惜没有罗斯·波达克作为消遣了
Sadly, without the presence of Ross Poldark to amuse me.
我真怀念他任我摆布的日子
How I miss the days when I had him at my mercy.
德雷克 你来了 你的篮子里装着什么
Drake! You came! What's in your basket?
-蟾蜍 -你说你的曾祖姑母喜欢蟾蜍
- Toads! - You said your aunt loved a toad.
我也给你带了礼物 莫文娜小姐
I've a gift for you, too, Miss Morwenna.
冬樱草
Winter primroses!
你从哪找来的
Where did you find them?
交给我就好了
That's for me to know.
但如果你还想要
But if you ever wish for more,
我就为你找遍世界
I'll comb the earth in search of them.
来吧
Come on.
阿加莎曾祖姑母
Aunt Agatha,
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表