剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
那我要留在这里
So, I'm to remain here.
这是为了我们两人
For both our sakes.
你知道我的指示了
You have my list of instructions?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
只是
Only...
关于沃勒根太太
regarding Mrs Warleggan...
怎么 我的指示有哪里不明确 你要监视她
Yes? What part of my orders is unclear? You will watch her.
她去哪 见谁
Where she goes, who she meets.
这是刚从特利戈斯...什么来的
This just come from Tregoth...what's it?
特利戈斯南
Tregothnan?
我还想得等多久呢
I wondered how long it would take.
法尔茅斯勋爵邀请我们
Lord Falmouth invites us
在他侄子回海上之前去作客
to visit before his nephew returns to sea.
当然了 那只是个借口
Of course, that's merely the pretext.
-他真正的动机 -是什么
- His real motive... - Is what?
很快就知道了
We'll soon see.
那阿米蒂奇上尉呢
And Lieutenant Armitage?
他也别有动机吗
Do he have another motive?
别说了
Oh, shush!
他去了
There he goes.
康沃尔民♥主♥的希望
Cornwall's hope for democracy.
你满足吗
And are you content?
他要为康沃尔发声
That he speaks for Cornwall
而你则留在家犁地
while you stay home and plough your fields?
完全满足
Entirely content.
我喜欢出门
I like to be out of doors.
威斯敏斯特的气候我是适应不来的
The climate of Westminster would not agree with me.
你想要什么 萨姆
What do ye want, Sam?
让你皈依上帝
To bring ye to God.
我不信
I don't believe thee.
我猜你想要的
I suspicion what ye wants...
是我
..Is me.
如果我想要你 艾玛
If I want ye, Emma...
那也是出于纯粹之心
..'tis in purity of heart,
相信你的灵魂能皈依基♥督♥
in the belief that your soul could turn to Christ.
如果我想以其他方式要你
And if I want ye in another way...
也非出于肉♥欲♥
'tis not from carnal lust...
而是因为想圣洁我们的结合
..But from a wish to sanctify our union.
你是要我
Yeraskin' I...
嫁给你
to wed ye?
对
I am.
我跟很多男人滚过干草地
I've rolled in the hayfields with many a man.
我
I'v
喝酒 寻欢 还咒骂
drunk...and cavorted, and cussed...
我为你祈祷了
And I've prayed for ye.
那是浪费口舌 萨姆
'Tis a waste of breath, Sam.
因为我的罪让我开心
For I'm happy in my sin.
就像你的善良让你开心
As you're happy in your goodness.
这样啊
Right.
你是个少有的好人 萨姆
You're a rare good man, Sam.
但是
But...
不适合我这样的人
not for the likes of me.
你好吗 妈妈
How do you do, ma'am?
你真是位小绅士了
You're quite the young gentleman.
乔治叔叔在吗
Is Uncle George here?
去伦敦了
In London.
那只有我们俩了
So it's just we two?
还有瓦伦丁
And Valentine.
那样的话
Well, in that case...
我们能在火边吃蛋糕吗
..Can we have cakes by the fire?
还有果冻
And jellies.
和奶油
And cream!
你不爱他吗
Do you not love him?
我必须想办法爱他
I must find a way.
我的挣扎不是他的错
It's no fault of his that I struggle.
怎么了
What is it?
今早
This morning...
奥斯本来找我
..Osborne came to me...
要求
..Demanding...
我
..That I...
他
That he...
但是恩尼斯医生不是说至少节欲六周吗
But did not Dr Enys advise at least six weeks of abstinence?
是啊
He did.
真希望他说的是六个世纪
I wish he had advised six centuries.
休息吧 姐姐
Try to rest, sister.
我洗完澡再回来
I'll return when I've taken a bath.
我们祈个祷
We will say a prayer.
不 奥斯 求你 我不能
No, Ossie, Please! I cannot!
很快就完事了
It'll soon be over.
-闭上眼睛听话 -不 求你
- Just close your eyes and submit. - No, please!
我承认 表妹 我本希望你更硬朗些的
I confess, cousin, I'd hoped to see you stronger.
我很快就会好起来的
I will be soon.
我不能为孩子哺乳让我很难过
It grieves me that I cannot nurse my baby.
我想的 但奥斯本坚持要请奶妈
I wanted to, but Osborne insisted on a wet nurse.
罗维拉 你能带我去看孩子吗
Rowella, can you take me to visit the child?
当然
Of course.
我好想你 文娜
I've missed you, Wenna.
我也想你
And I you.
学校很有趣 但根本比不上
School is very diverting, but it doesn't compare
亨德纳的海滩 和我们在那里度过的时光
to the beach at Hendrawna, and our days there together.
你还想他吗
Do you still think of him?
别问我这个
You mustn't ask me that.
我很快就会去看他
I shall visit him soon.
我可以告诉他我见过你吗
May I tell him that I've seen you?
别
No.
好吧
Yes.
告诉他
Tell him...
告诉他 我没忘了他
Tell him I do not forget him...
也永远不会忘
..And never will.
要说起来 她情况越来越糟了
If anything, she grows worse.
她接受了什么治疗
What treatment has she had?
产后就再没有了
Since the birth, none at all.
牧师认为那只是情绪作用
The vicar believes it's a nervous complaint,
不该小题大做
which must be ignored.
伊丽莎白堂亲
Cousin Elizabeth!
我们都健康吧
You find us in excellent health?
恰恰相反 莫文娜情况很不好
On the contrary, I find Morwenna failing.
为什么不去找恩尼斯医生
Why has Dr Enys not been sent for?
首先 这要花钱
Expense, for one thing.
再说 迎合歇斯底里明智吗
For another, I wonder if it's wise to pander to hysterics.
奥斯本 如果你不找恩尼斯医生来 我就去
Osborne, if you do not send for Dr Enys, I will.
我得再问你一个隐私问题 惠特沃思太太
I must again ask you a delicate question, Mrs Whitworth.
天呐 先生 好放肆
Good God, sir the impertinence!
我当然继续房♥事了
Of course I've resumed marital relations!
-那你必须停止 -你怎么敢提出
- Then you must cease forthwith! - How dare you suggest...
作为她的医生 我坚持
As her physician, I insist.
她的身体还没好 精神也是
Her body is not healed. Nor her nerves.
一个月后 如果我的治疗还不见效
If, after a month, my treatment has brought no improvement,
你可以解雇我
you may dispense with my services.
请原谅 牧师
I beg your pardon, vicar.
那就一个月
A month, then.
为了我妻子
For my wife's sake.
普鲁迪
Prudie!
穿哪件去特利戈斯南 红的还是绿的
What do we think for Tregothnan? The scarlet or the green?
就是个小聚会
It's only a small gathering.
没必要这么费心
No need to get fligged up.
我还有事要办
I have some business to attend to.
穿粗布衣也无所谓
Might as well wear sackcloth
对某些人来说都是一样的
'twould have the same effect on some folk!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表