剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
我了解那种感觉
I know the feeling.
怎么了 你不喜欢我的礼服吗
What is it? Do you not like my gown?
你的礼服很美
Your gown is exquisite.
但我今晚不能让你跳舞
But I cannot permit you to dance tonight.
除非是跟我跳
With anyone but I.
杰弗里·查尔斯还挺有个性
Geoffrey Charles has some spirit.
他居然敢违抗他的家庭教师 真是厉害
I'm impressed he disobeyed his governess.
这倒提醒我了 阿加莎祖姑母没有回信
Which reminds me, Aunt Agatha never replied.
或许她根本没收到信
Perhaps she never received the note.
没办法了 我要自己去接她
There's only one thing for it. I shall go and fetch her myself.
他们不会让你进的 他们可能会开枪打你
They'll never admit you. They'll likely shoot you!
如果我陪他去就不会
Not if I'm with him.
我们去去就回
We shan't be long.
妈妈
Mama!
你们迟到好多 快上去更衣 准备见客
You're very late. Go up and change before the guests arrive.
-见客 -舞会的客人
- Guests? - For the ball.
-但是 -我为你订了新衣 快去
- But... - I've ordered a new dress for you. Make haste.
请原谅 先生
Begging your pardon, sir.
波达克上尉来看他的祖姑母
Captain Poldark is here to visit his aunt.
请准备一杯白葡萄酒 并生火
A glass of canary and a blazing fire, if you please.
我当然没收到你的邀请
Of course I never had your invitation!
你觉得我会错过喝酒 吃油酥蛋糕的机会吗
Do you think I'd miss a chance to drink port and eat heavy cake?
这房♥间冷得像冰窖
This room is like ice.
女佣不给我生火
The maids don't make me a fire.
这就是乔治的计划
So that's George's plan.
用寒冷和疾病害死你
To kill you with cold and infection.
跟我去纳帕拉住吧
Come and live with me at Nampara.
失去折磨他的机会吗
And lose the chance to torment him?
我生在这房♥子里 也要死在这房♥子里
I was born in this house, I'll die in this house!
如果要为此失去蛋糕 几块热煤块
If it costs me cake, a few hot coals...
杰弗里·查尔斯得怎么想啊
What must Geoffrey Charles think,
看着那只斗鸡在他的家里趾高气扬
seeing that gamecock strut about his home?
还有瓦伦丁
And Valentine.
我为有那样的父亲的孩子感到遗憾
I feel sorry for any child, having that as a father.
戈多芬 博思高温和巴塞特都没来
No Godolphins, no Boscowans and no Bassets.
外面在下雪 他们肯定是担心回程不好走
It's snowing. They'll be anxious about the journey home.
真漂亮
Very eye-catching!
她一向是的 难怪弗兰西斯总是守着她
Always was. No wonder Francis never let her out of his sight.
我是指她堂妹
I meant the cousin.
莫文娜 我无聊了
Morwenna, I'm bored!
真希望我们去的是罗斯叔叔的派对
I wish we were at Uncle Ross's party.
我们根本就不该去参加洗礼
We should not have even been at the christening.
我真不该听你的
I'm sorry I allowed myself to be persuaded.
我不那么觉得 我想多了解我的堂妹克劳文丝
I'm not, I'd like to know my cousin Clowance better.
我敢说她不会像瓦伦丁那么无聊
I'd wager she's less dull than Valentine!
明天一早 我就写信给哈罗公学
First thing tomorrow, I'll write to Harrow.
我要把那臭小子赶出我家
I want that brat out of my house.
-她怎么样 -不出所料
- How was she? - As expected.
你的任务是照顾我祖姑母 是吧
Your task is to look after my aunt, is it not?
是 先生
Aye, sir.
那你做得很不好
Then you've failed miserably.
我今后会常来看望
I'll be making regular visits from now on.
如果你不能照顾好她 我会把你赶走
And if you fail to ensure her comfort, I'll have you dismissed.
莫文娜在洗礼上还开心吗
Did Morwenna enjoy the christening?
洗礼
Christening?
她没提吗
Oh, did she neglect to mention?
她和杰弗里·查尔斯今天去了绍尔的教堂
Her and Geoffrey Charles were at Sawle Church today,
看刚出生的波达克丫头受洗
where the latest Poldark brat was baptised.
好像是起名叫克劳文丝
Clowance, I believe they named her.
罗斯和德梅尔扎生了个女儿
Ross and Demelza have a daughter?
希望他们这次不会再那么不小心了
Let's hope they're less careless with this one.
但杰弗里·查尔斯怎么会...
But how could Geoffrey Charles...?
不能怪他 肯定是莫文娜
He cannot be blamed. It must be Morwenna who...
她必须受责罚
She must be reprimanded, punished.
会的
Oh, she will be.
亲爱的惠特沃思先生
My dear Mr Whitworth!
很遗憾您妻子过世了
I was so sorry to hear of your wife's death.
你的两个小女儿如何了
How are your two little girls?
也就那样吧 太太 这才刚过一周
As well as can be expected, ma'am. It's only been a week.
只有您的好心邀请
Only your kind invitation
才能让我今天离开家
could have forced me to leave the house today.
生活总得继续
Life must go on.
我选择这件马甲时也是这么想的
My very thought when I chose this waistcoat.
是你的朋友吗 上尉
Friends of yours, then, Captain?
又是抢沃勒根粮船时被抓的
Caught robbing another Warleggan grain ship.
脖子上套上绞索会很好看的
Look pretty with their necks in a noose.
没办法
What can I say?
他有权保护沃勒根的财产
He's within his rights to protect Warleggan property.
乔治不知道收成不好
Is George not aware the harvest failed,
到处都没有粮食吗
no corn to be had anywhere?
他当然知道
Of course he's aware.
所以他才进口粮食 屯粮 再卖♥♥给出价最高者
Which is why he imports, hoards and sells to the highest bidder.
暴♥动♥和偷窃帮不了这些人 那怎样才行
Riot and theft will not help these people, so, what will?
别提她的失误了
Say nothing of her misdemeanour.
-但是... -或许有更好的解决办法
- But surely... - There may be a better solution.
她长相还不差
She's not an ill-looking girl.
她肯定并不光只想做个家庭教师
She must surely hope to be more than just a governess.
今后的吧 但是
Eventually, yes, but...
等杰弗里·查尔斯去上学了
When Geoffrey Charles goes to school,
她要怎么办啊
what does the future hold for her?
我知道你会希望她找个好人家
I know it would please you to have her well-matched.
而且这可能也会对我们有利
And it could be advantageous to us,
看给她找什么人家了
depending on the candidate.
一位备受尊敬的年轻人
A highly-respected young man.
而且他母亲是戈多芬家的人
And his mother is a Godolphin.
亲爱的 你们认识了吗
My dear, have you been introduced?
这位是我们堂妹 查诺韦斯小姐
Our cousin, Miss Chynoweth.
这位是奥斯本·惠特沃思牧师
The Reverend Osborne Whitworth.
我们跳一支加伏特舞吧 查诺韦斯小姐
Shall we assay the gavotte, Miss Chynoweth?
请原谅 先生 我不太喜欢跳舞
I hope you'll excuse me, sir, I'm not fond of dancing.
那只可能是因为
That can only be because
你之前的舞伴都不太擅舞
your partners thus far have lacked expertise.
让一位大♥师♥来带你入门吧
Allow a master to initiate you in the pleasures.
*上帝保佑这家的主人*
*God bless the master of this house*
*还有女主人*
*The mistress, also*
*还有所有围在桌边的小孩子*
*And all the little children That round the table go*
*还有所有亲戚朋友*
*And all your kin and kinsmen*
*不管他们是远是近*
*That dwell both far and near*
*我们祝你圣诞快乐*
*We wish a Merry Christmas*
*还有新年快乐*
*And Happy New Year.*
看上去不错吧
That looks good, doesn't it?
我们真是幸运
How very blessed we are.
不知道德怀特今年的圣诞节会怎么过
I wonder how Dwight will keep Christmas this year?
慢点吃 威廉姆斯
Easy now, Williams.
圣诞快乐 亲爱的
Merry Christmas, sweetheart.
愿上帝保佑你
God's grace be with you.
快走
Move it!
给
Here.
饥饿使人孤注一掷
Starvation breeds desperate men.
我没见过这么糟的情况
I never knew it this bad.
就好像他们想把我们撕碎活吞
It's like they could tear us to pieces and eat us alive!
这是人类自找的
Humanity has brought this on itself.
人们犯了罪 必须付出代价
Have sinned and must pay the price.
什么罪
What sin?
让所有人扪心自问
Let all examine their consciences
看看是否毫无罪过
to check they are without blemish.
我就没有
Mine is.
因为我不认为爱是种罪过
On account of I don't consider love to be a sin.
罗斯 要怎么帮助这些人啊
Oh, Ross! What can be done for these people?
这就是我的提议
So that's my proposal.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表