剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
波达克
第三季 第六集
前情提要
下集预告
绍尔教堂 中午
我得去一趟
I think I must go.
设法进入监狱 解救德怀特 带他回家
Make your way to the prison, free Dwight and bring him home.
再简单不过
What could be simpler?
他死了
He's dead.
事实上 我以为我会死
In truth, I expected to die,
周围都是我救不了的人
surrounded by men I was unable to save.
不出一个月 你就会得到满意的答复
You will receive a favourable answer within the month.
我该嫁给一个我不爱的人吗
I should marry a man I do not love?
乔治很残忍♥
George is cruel.
他的斧头不会落到你身上 但那男孩跑不了
His axe will fall. Not on you, but on the boy.
放弃他吧 亲爱的
Give him up, my dear.
你的关注让我颇受恭维 以为我动心了
l was flattered by your attentions into thinking I felt love.
但其实没有 希望你能原谅我的错误
But I do not. I hope you can forgive my mistake.
你真要离开我们吗
Do you really intend to leave us?
等我养好伤
As soon as my wound heals.
这儿没什么让我留恋的了 姐姐
There be nothing here for me now, sister.
我必须找到新目标
I must find a new purpose.
曾与死神擦肩的人就会如此
A brush with death can have that effect.
你呢 姐夫
And you, brother?
营救恩尼斯医生会是你最后一桩冒险吗
Will our rescue of Dr Enys be your last act of derring-do?
除非看望阿加莎祖姑母也算冒险
Unless visiting Aunt Agatha falls into that category.
但没错
But, yes...
我想回归平静了
that's the intention.
我之前好像听到过类似的话
Where have I've heard that before?
我希望你和汤姆·哈利谈谈
I wish you'd speak to Tom Harry.
他太粗鲁了
He's so heavy-handed.
再有一次 我就让他入伍
Any more of it and I'll make him enlist.
你觉得这场战争还会打很久吗
Will the war last long, do you think?
但愿再打二十年
With any luck, another 20 years.
我们的收入已翻了三倍
It's tripled our income.
怎么
How?
-但是 -亲爱的
- But... - My dear,
别自寻烦恼琢磨生意的事了
do not trouble yourself to understand the business.
太阳升起来了 今天天气不错
The sun has risen, the day is fine.
我请了奥斯本来做客
I've invited Osborne to visit.
我们保证过多给莫文娜一点时间的
We promised Morwenna more time.
已经给她很多时间了 但如今更急了
Which she has had, but there is now more urgency.
罗斯走运 救下了法尔茅斯勋爵的侄子
Thanks to Ross's lucky rescue of Lord Falmouth's nephew,
他现在打进了贵族的圈子 而我没有
he now has entree into the aristocracy. And I do not.
除非我们和戈多芬家联姻
Until we're allied to the Godolphins.
那么莫文娜必须嫁给奥斯本
So Morwenna be wed to Osborne...
越快越好
..And soon.
侄子
Well, nephew!
你可让大家议论纷纷 越狱
You've certainly set the tongues wagging. Prison breaks!
痛打法国人 接下来又要怎样
Roasting the Frenchies! Whatever next?
不那么危险的事 姑祖母
A less perilous venture, Aunt.
在纳帕拉开垦土地
Clearing the long field at Nampara.
无聊
Dull.
我们快饿死的矿工不觉得无聊
Not for our starving miners.
乔治关闭莱杰矿井后 很多人失去了一切
When George closed Wheal Leisure, many lost everything.
要是我能给他们土地 至少他们能有饭吃
If I can gift them the land, at least they can eat.
乔治肯定会很失望
George'll be disappointed.
也许你出去时应该告诉他一声
Perhaps you should inform him on your way out.
-他在这儿 -上周回来的
- He's here? - Returned last week.
您怎么不告诉我
And you didn't think to tell me?
何必 你是波达克家的人
Why would I? You're a Poldark.
这是波达克家的房♥子
This is a Poldark house.
谢谢 姑祖母
Thank you, Aunt.
但我恐怕要再一次逃脱敌人领地了
But I fear I must now devise another escape from enemy territory.
进来
Come in.
-波达克上尉 -查诺韦斯小姐
- Captain Poldark. - Miss Chynoweth.
看来我得走了
It appears my visits here must cease.
我能信赖你 照顾好我姑祖母吗
Can I rely on you to see my aunt is cared for?
当然
Of course.
德雷克好点了吗
Is Drake...recovering?
他在慢慢康复 他很勇敢
Slowly. He acquitted himself bravely.
需要我带话吗
Would you like me to convey a message?
好 我...
Yes. I...
谢谢
Thank you.
不了
No.
那是什么声音
What is that... sound?
不会吧
Surely not?
我吩咐过清理池塘的
I ordered them cleared!
汤姆·哈利死哪去了
Where the deuce is Tom Harry?
这是什么地方 我在哪
What is this place? Where am I?
你想吃杏仁饼干吗
Will you take almond biscuits?
要不我派人去特鲁洛买♥♥杏仁糖
Or shall I send to Truro for marzipan?
亲爱的 我不想吃 我饿的话会吃的
My love, I've no appetite. When I'm hungry, I'll eat.
我们坐马车兜兜风好吗
Shall we go for a drive in the carriage?
-还是去打牌 -卡罗琳 别说了
- Or make a four at quadrille? - Caroline, please.
希望我没打扰到你们
I hope I'm not intruding?
哪有 你替德怀特避免了最可怕的噩梦
Not at all! You've saved Dwight from his worst nightmare,
牌局
Cards!
病人情况怎么样
How does the patient?
非常不耐烦 经常神志恍惚
Very IM-patient. And often delirious.
一直说胡话 要重新加入海军
Keeps babbling about rejoining the Navy.
那是我的职业 等我恢复
That is my profession. And when I'm recovered...
快训他 德梅尔扎
Scold him, Demelza.
就好像他妻子不需要他一样
As if he were not needed here by his wife.
再说他也赢得了过上平静生活的权利
And has not earned a life of quiet luxury.
等我们公开婚讯 便可好好享受了
To be enjoyed to the full once our marriage becomes public.
德雷克好点了吗
Is Drake recovering?
好得太快了 他一恢复就要离开我们
Too quick. When he's mended, he means to leave us.
我懂 他失去了爱情
I understand. His love is lost.
重新开始似乎是唯一的选择
A clean slate seems the only option.
但对于你 亲爱的 那是个可怕的错误
But in your case, my love, it was a dreadful mistake.
看看下场如何
See what it led to.
我们永远不会如担心的那样完全失去希望
And hope is never as dead as one fears.
不同阶层间的婚姻也并非不可能
Nor marriage between two classes impossible.
你和罗斯 德怀特和我
You and Ross, Dwight and I,
不就是很好的证明吗
are we not all proof of that?
先生们 女士们
Gentlemen, ladies...
这是我们的新工头 扎克·马丁先生
I give you our new mine captain, Mr Zacky Martin.
我真心地
Truly,
感到万分荣幸 因为我知道我接替了谁
I feel the honour keenly, knowing who stood here before me.
你会想念这里的
You'll miss it here.
但我必须走
Yet I must go.
失去了希望 还是清醒些的好
When hope's gone, 'tis as well to know.
如果真失去了的话
If it is gone.
我认为 只要我们不放弃
My suspicion is that nothing's lost...
就总有希望
till we say so.
她不会是要我再试试吧
She can't mean for I to try again?
她愿不惜一切留住你
She'd give anything for 'ee to stay.
其实 我也是
In truth... so would I.
园丁们是搞错了吗
Are the gardeners mistaken?
我不在时 罗斯·波达克经常来访吗
Has Ross Poldark been making regular visits in my absence?
是的 来看阿加莎曾祖姑母
To see Aunt Agatha, yes.
那个女人和罗斯勾结 与我对抗
That woman has conspired with Ross against me
显然是受了唆使
and has clearly been abetted.
被谁唆使
By whom?
你不是要怪杰弗里·查尔斯吧
You surely don't suggest Geoffrey Charles is to blame?
但显然 得有人为此负责
But clearly, someone must be held responsible.
我是知道波达克上尉来看阿加莎女士
I did know of Captain Poldark's visits to Miss Agatha,
但我觉得我不好说什么
but felt it was not my place to question them.
你在这里见过他吗
Did you ever meet him here?
除了今天早上吗
Aside from this morning?
你是在告诉我
Do you mean to tell me
他在我眼皮底下来过吗
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表