剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
就是乔治的打手 还能是谁
'Twas George's brutes! Who else would it be?
那也没办法
Then there'll be no recourse.
乔治会说他不知情 又有谁能质疑他
George will deny all knowledge, and who can challenge him?
我们真的就眼睁睁地看着有钱有势的人
Must we truly stand by while the rich and mighty
这么糟蹋我们吗
ride roughshod across we?
我不认为上帝会希望我如此
I don't believe God means for I to do it.
我也是
Nor I, lad.
眼看着一个小伙子被打得奄奄一息
To see a young tacker basted to within an inch of his life?
还无法为他讨个公道
And none call'd to answer for it?
沃勒根又是个议员
And Warleggan a Member of Parliament?
所以他
All the more reason for him
和他的人更该负责
and his enterprises to be held to account.
这次
'Tis time...
要打他要害
.. to hit him where it hurts.
-嗯 -说得好
- Yeah! - Hear, hear.
我们什么时候去伦敦
When shall we go to London?
你想去就去吧
Go when you please.
你不会还生气吧
You cannot still be angry?
就因为那小子的事
Because of the incident with the boy?
你不会是说
You surely don't suggest...
我们有矛盾
That we're incompatible?
我们婚姻的基础是猜疑和嫉妒
That our marriage is foundering on suspicion and jealousy?
你对那小伙子的厌恶其实是因为对罗斯的痛恨
That your objection to the boy is really your hatred of Ross?
我还想什么时候会提起他呢
I wondered when that name would occur.
你不是嫉妒他吗
Are you not jealous of him?
猜疑没有让你寝食难安吗
Is suspicion not eating you up?
荼毒你的家庭生活
Poisoning your family life?
让你的成就也变得苦涩
Turning your achievements to bitterness and gall?
如果是这样 那我们的婚姻将没有未来
There can be no future for our marriage if that is the case.
快点 悄悄的
Make haste. Quiet about it.
就这样 抬 一二三 抬
That's it. Heave. One, two, three, heave.
快点
Make fast.
后面固定好 快点的
Secure it at the back. Be quick about it. Quick about it.
准备好了吗
Ready?
抬
And heave!
丫头 快回家
Oh, maid, come home.
有人找你
There's a visitor!
现在不行 德雷克需要我
I can't now. Drake needs me.
请原谅 是个你肯定想见的人
Beggin' yer pardon. 'Tis one I b'la you'd wish to see.
我可以留下 帮忙
I can stay and make myself useful.
不 这不对 普鲁迪
No, tidn't right, Prudie.
男人喜欢一个女人 还采取行动
How oft do the men take a fancy to another woman
这种事多少有
and sometimes act on it?
不行 那会伤透罗斯的心
I would never. It would break Ross's heart.
不 我得不再想他
No, I must give up all thoughts of him.
罗斯也为我不再想伊丽莎白了
As Ross gave up all thought of Elizabeth for me.
是吗 你确定吗
Did he? Are 'ee sure?
我告诉你 是因为我知道这不算什么
I only tell 'ee of it for I know it means naught.
就是调调情
'Tis but a dalliance.
"调调情"
A "dalliance".
所以 或许你也可以这样做
So 'ee may have one of yer own,
而不用良心不安
without troublin' yer conscience.
回家吧 普鲁迪
Go home, Prudie.
亲爱的 你已经休息好了吧
Well, my dear, I trust you're feeling rested
-可以恢复 -不 奥斯
- and ready to resume your... - No, Ossie.
亲爱的 你失态了吧
My dear, I think you forget yourself.
我并无恶意
I come in all friendliness,
只想进行自然...
intending to give the natural...
我说了不
I said no.
你要出去 再别进来
You will leave this room and never return.
我没听错吗
Can I believe my ears?
你真这么任性吗
Are you so wilful?
这么固执 这么...
So headstrong? So...
瞎吗
Blind?
不 也不笨
No. Nor half-witted neither.
我妹妹怀孕了
My sister is with child.
你的孩子
Your child.
尽管你企图让我安睡
Despite your attempts to sedate me,
我也不一直是个聋子
I have not been deaf all of the time.
你得知道那不怪我
You must realise it was not my fault!
那女孩有股邪气 让男人不受控制
That girl has some evil in her which makes a man possessed!
但现在 上帝恩典
But now, by the grace of God,
我回到你身边了
I've returned to you.
让我们一起祈祷
So let us pray together
然后快乐地恢复我们的房♥事
and then happily resume our marital..
绝不
Never.
你无权拒绝我
You have no right to deny me.
我是你丈夫 你得照我的话做
I am your husband and you will do as I command.
我会杀了你儿子
And I will kill your son!
上帝保佑 你敢再接近我
So help me God, if you do so much as approach me again,
我就闷死他
I will smother him.
老天啊
Merciful heaven!
你觉得我不会吗
You don't believe I'll do it?
你真想冒这个险吗
Do you really want to take that chance?
你才病过 莫文娜
You've been ill, Morwenna,
我不希望你复发
and I've no wish to see you relapse.
我会让你自己想想你对我的责任
I will leave you to think over your duty to me...
并祈祷主原谅你
.. and will pray to our Lord to grant you forgiveness.
我不是真心的 我当然不是说真的
I didn't mean it. Of course I didn't mean it.
但德雷克没伤害任何人
But Drake be no harm to anyone.
让人费解
It beggars belief.
如果晚发现一小时
Had he been found an hour later.
德梅尔扎当然叫我别告诉你
Of course Demelza asked me not to tell you.
她是担心我会对乔治做什么
She's afraid of what I might do to George.
她不也是
As well she may be.
你会去特伦威兹吗
Will you go to Trenwith?
这就去
This instant.
怎么了 是德雷克吗
What is it? Is it Drake?
阿加莎的墓
Agatha's grave.
我们要现在说这事吗
Need we discuss that now?
你说要去处理的事 什么事
Things you need to attend to -- what things?
跟你无关
None that need concern you.
真巧 罗斯
That's convenient, Ross.
跟我无关 你见谁 跟谁说话
No concern of mine who you meet, who you talk to...
跟谁接吻
who you kiss.
不是你想的那样
It is not what you imagine.
罗斯 我受够了
Ross, I'm weary of it.
偷偷接吻 偷偷微笑
Secret kisses, secret smiles.
我们之间还得要多少秘密
How many other secrets must there be between us?
留着你的秘密吧 罗斯
Keep them, Ross. Keep them all.
我也会有我的秘密
And I will keep mine.
德梅尔扎
Demelza.
特鲁洛的急件 上尉
Urgent word from Truro, Captain.
怎么了 法国人吗
What is it? The French?
我们国家的和平和安全受到了威胁
The peace and safety of our country is threatened.
我们被要求去北路
We are ordered to the northern road.
立刻出发
We must mobilise at once!
那么
Well...
我还要说得更明白些吗
can I make it any plainer?
我在战争时期擅离我的中队
I abandon my squadron, in the middle of a war,
就为跪倒在你的脚下
to throw myself at your feet.
还有更夸张的方式可以让我表达爱意吗
Is there a more extravagant way I could declare my love?
一首更长的诗就行
A longer poem would've sufficed!
不是为我
Not for me.
我们走去亨德纳沙滩吧
Shall we walk to Hendrawna Sands?
我可以握你的手吗
May I take your hand?
要是有人看到了呢
But if someone should see?
我就告诉他们我需要你给我带路
I will tell them that I need you to guide me.
很快 这就不会是谎言了
And very soon it will be true.
我从海军退伍了
I've been discharged from the Navy.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表