剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
那么这救援称不上成功
Then the mission can hardly be deemed a success.
救一人 死一人
To liberate one man at the expense of another?
算是成功 因为还逃出来二十多人
'Twas reckon'd a success, for up to 20 men also 'scaped.
其中一个还挺重要
One of 'em a person of great importance. A...
阿米蒂奇上尉
Lieutenant Armitage?
休·阿米蒂奇上尉吗
Lieutenant Hugh Armitage?
对 太太 好像是叫这个
Yes, ma'am, I think that was the name.
下去吧
You may go.
你认识阿米蒂奇上尉
You know Lieutenant Armitage?
只知道他的名字
Only by name.
他是法尔茅斯勋爵的侄子
He's the nephew of Lord Falmouth.
坏血病没有增加我的帅气
Scurvy has not enhanced my looks.
我得求德梅尔扎先照顾我一周
I must beg a week of Demelza's care
才能让卡罗琳知道我回来了
before I let Caroline know I'm here.
可能已经太迟了
I think it may be too late for that!
这边请
This way, please.
你觉得你能承受一个小惊喜吗
Do you feel strong enough for a small surprise?
恩尼斯医生
Dr Enys.
你是得了坏血病吗
Do I detect scorbutus?
恐怕是的
I... I'm afraid so.
那么我建议你吹吹风 吃橘子
Well, then I prescribe fresh air, oranges...
还有无尽地亲吻
and kisses without end.
睡一觉他就能好多了
A sleep'll do him powerful good.
还觉得他只会闯祸吗
Still think he's a pest?
是啊
Yes.
但是个勇敢无畏的闯祸精 救了我一命
But a brave and fearless pest who may have saved my life!
他有你的精神
He has something of your spirit.
我得学会也爱他了
I suppose I must learn to love him too!
*最伟大的爱*
*Greater love hath no man*
*莫过于为了朋友牺牲性命*
*Than he who for his friend lay down his life*
*他的名字将得到永远的爱戴*
*And his name shall be forever beloved*
*他的牺牲将得到永远的赞扬*
*And his sacrifice forever praised*
*虽然我们再不能见到他*
*Though we may no longer behold him*
*他将永存于我们心中*
*In our hearts he liveth on*
*虽然天色渐暗*
*And the light may grow dark*
*但爱的火光将永不熄灭*
*Yet time will hold a flame forever more.*
我不该让他去的
I should never have let him come.
-我该料到的 -怎么可能呢
- I should have foreseen the consequences. - How could you?
我们怎么能料到我们的行为会有怎样的后果
How can we ever foresee what will come of our actions?
是啊
I agree.
我一个月前怎能料到我今天会是个自♥由♥人
How could I foresee that a month ago today I'd be a free man?
你丈夫怎么能料到为了救一个朋友
How could your husband foresee that in freeing his friend,
他会解救一个他从未谋面的人
he'd liberate a man he'd never met?
希望不管这自♥由♥是用怎样的代价换来
Well, I hope that whatever consequence come of this liberty,
你会好好利用它
you'll take full advantage of it.
相信我 太太 我会的
Oh, believe me, ma'am, I intend to.
他在我眼皮底下来过吗
He was here? Under my very nose.
你准备见惠特沃思先生吧
Prepare yourself to meet Mr Whitworth.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我你不爱我
Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me.
你为什么认为这跟心意有关
Why do you suppose this has anything to do with the heart?
德怀特 我丈夫是怎么了
Dwight. What's happened to my husband?
我提到哈罗公学来的好消息了吗
Did I mention I've had good news from Harrow?
杰弗里·查尔斯下学期就要去那里上学
Geoffrey Charles is to start there next term.
乔治设了圈套
George has set a trap.
老天啊 那他正闯到陷阱里了
Judas! Then he's walkin' straight into it!
追上去
After 'em!
如果德雷克·卡恩被绞死 人们会起事
If Drake Carne hangs, the people will rise up
-而我将无力阻止他们 -空洞的威胁
- and I will be powerless to stop them. - Idle threats.
你确定吗
You sure?
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表