剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
我们就真坐着手推车下地狱了
if George Warleggan goes to parliament!
如果你喜欢乘坐手推车
If a hand-cart is your preferred mode of transport,
马上就能为你安排
it can swiftly be arranged.
基勒沃伦让我很失望
I was disappointed in Killewarren.
没有印花棉布 也没有金箔
No chintz, no gilding.
但那宅子的规模
But the scale of the establishment
让我们简陋的寒舍相形见绌
puts our humble household to shame.
我觉得你应该有个伴
I think you should have a companion
和你分担家务 帮你照看孩子
to share the chores and assist you with the children.
我要给你妹妹写信
I shall write to your sister.
你母亲一定很高兴又一个女儿有着落了
Your mother will be glad to have another daughter off her hands.
毫无疑问 你妹妹也会像你一样爱我
And doubtless that sister will come to love me as you do.
晚安
Goodnight.
我不爱你
I don't love you.
我爱的是德雷克·卡恩
I love Drake Carne.
我爱的是德雷克·卡恩
I love Drake Carne.
我爱的是德雷克·卡恩
I love Drake Carne.
我爱的是德雷克·卡恩
I love Drake Carne.
我爱的是德雷克·卡恩
I love Drake Carne.
我们要假装今晚是新婚之夜吗
Shall we pretend this is our wedding night?
不需要假装
No pretence needed.
对于我 每天晚上都是新婚之夜
Every night is our wedding night to me.
阿米蒂奇上尉今天十分殷勤
Lieutenant Armitage was most attentive today.
-对谁 -对你妻子 或许殷勤过了头
- To whom? - Your wife. Perhaps overly attentive.
你没注意吗
Did you not notice?
我承认我没有
I confess I did not.
或许是我多想了
Perhaps I imagined it.
很有可能
Quite possibly.
不是康沃尔的每个男人都为你着迷
Not every man in Cornwall is besotted with you.
你看 哥哥 你不用担忧了
See, brother, 'ee need fret no longer,
我有好活计 能让我衣食无忧
for I've goodly work to keep me fed an' clothed.
我担忧的不是物质 而是灵魂
'Tisn't the body I fret for, but the soul.
我觉得你仍记挂着你失去的女孩
For I think 'ee still pine for the girl who be lost to thee.
不过总有一天 你会在别处找到
Yet the time may come when 'ee seek elsewhere
有共同信仰的妻子 可爱又纯净
for a wife o' the Methodist connection, sweet an' pure...
匠人卡恩 你有活儿干了
Wheelwright Carne, a job for ee.
末端少一个钩子 你能修吗
Missing a crook on the end. Can 'ee fettle it?
看起来很简单 你明天来取好吗
It looks simple enough. Will 'ee come back tomorrow?
如果我明天没事干的话
If I've naught better to do.
这位姐妹 你的灵魂如何
Sister, how's your soul?
你对神圣之事陌生吗
Are 'ee a stranger to divine things?
不陌生 笨蛋 我每天都要接触
No, lug. I get my fill of 'em daily!
你要不要来参加我们的集♥会♥
Will 'ee not join our meetings where
我们诵读福音书 互相畅谈
we read the gospel an' open our hearts to each other?
开玩笑 那些寓言还是说给天真的孩子听吧
Cock's life! Tell yer fables to them who be simple as babies!
你说的就是这种姑娘吗
Be that the kind of maid 'ee had in mind?
日安 姐姐
G'day sister.
你怎么来了
What brings 'ee here?
我有莫文娜的消息
News of Morwenna.
是好消息吗
Good news?
她有孩子了
She's with child.
我只能祈祷孩子能带给她慰藉
I can only pray the child will be a comfort to her.
我心里明白 我现在必须放下她了
In my heart I know I must now let her go.
是的 弟弟 你必须放下了
Yes, brother, you must.
搜查阁楼 地窖 所有储藏室和橱子
Search the attics, cellars, all store-rooms and cupboards.
我刚搬来这里时 那东西就被收起来了
The item was packed away when I first took up residence here.
是老太太阿加莎的东西
It belongs to old mistress Agatha.
把它找出来
Find it.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我觉得他已经好多了
I think he's already showing an improvement.
你祖姑母肯定觉得是她的功劳
No doubt your aunt will claim the credit.
不过管她
But it matters not,
只要他能好起来
so long as he is improved.
德怀特有说他被叫去特伦威兹了吗
Did Dwight mention he'd been called to Trenwith?
没有 怎么了
No. Why would he?
那孩子得了佝偻病
The child has rickets.
瓦伦丁 据说他可能会跛足
Valentine. 'Tis said he may end up lame.
这不关我们什么事吧
Surely that's no concern of ours?
是啊 罗斯
No, Ross.
我去找帕斯科 晚饭前回来
I'm away to see Pascoe. I'll be back before supper.
好的 罗斯
Yes, Ross.
如你要求 我为你的土地拟了送让契
As requested, I've had prepared the deed of gift for your land.
你最好听听我刚得到的一些消息
You should be aware of some news which has just reached me.
沃勒根和巴塞特开展合作了
The Warleggans and the Bassets have formed an accommodation.
-合并吗 -不是
- A merger? - Not exactly
但他们的银行按协议
but an arrangement with each other's banks
将一起合作
whereby they will work together.
我猜这个计划
I suspect this scheme
与其说是谋商业发展不如说是政♥治♥前途
has less to do with business ambition than political.
帕斯科先生
Mr Pascoe.
弗兰西斯爵士
Sir Francis.
波达克上尉
Captain Poldark,
你急匆匆地离开了婚礼 我还未及
you vanished from the wedding before I had chance
邀请你和你美丽的妻子来吃饭
to invite you and your charming wife to dinner.
我们不怎么出门 爵士
We seldom stir abroad, sir.
那希望你能破个例
Then I hope you will make this the exception.
周六可以吗
Shall we say Saturday?
你妻子会高兴的
Your wife will be gratified.
我觉得她如今喜欢上流社会
I believe she enjoys high society these days.
她不需要应付虚妄的名声
She has no spurious fame to contend with.
而我则太清楚
Whereas I am only too aware
我突然如此受欢迎的原因
it's the sole reason for my sudden popularity!
带她去吧 能有什么坏处
Take her. What harm could it do?
-我好想你 姐姐 -罗维拉
- I've missed you, sister! - Rowella!
你气色不好
You're not well.
没有 我很好 我没什么不好
Yes! Quite well! I've no complaint.
那当然了
I should think not!
你姐姐是个很有福气的女人
Your sister is most blessed amongst women.
是啊 奥斯本
Yes, Osborne.
私下里 你可以叫我惠特沃思先生
In private, you may call me Mr Whitworth.
在公开场合 你要叫我"牧师"
In public, you will address me as "Vicar".
是 牧师
Yes, Vicar.
圣母和圣子
The blessed Virgin an' the Holy Child?
弟弟 我很高兴你又回到上帝怀中
Oh, brother, it do gladden the heart to see 'ee turn to God again.
是啊 哥哥
Yes, brother.
我想这就是您要的东西
I believe this be the item in question.
没错
Yes!
你似乎很高兴 有好消息吗
You seem excited. Is there good news?
是的 希望很快 会有更好的消息
There is. And soon, I hope, there will be better.
我可以知道吗
Am I permitted to know?
这么说吧 如果我的特希提庄园之行顺利...
Let us say that if my visit to Tehidy goes well...
特希提庄园 弗兰西斯爵士请你去了吗
Tehidy? Did Sir Francis invite?
没有 但我知道他今天在家
He did not, but I know him to be at home today
而且我们如今关系甚好
and we are now on such terms
没必要等待正式邀请
as to render formal invitations unnecessary.
关键是要趁热打铁
The key is to strike while the iron's hot.
机会来临 弗兰西斯爵士也愿听劝
The door is ajar. Sir Francis is open to persuasion.
他只需要一点助力
All he requires is a little push.
去一周吧 乔治
Take a week, Georgie.
如果你错过了我的派对我不会遗憾的
I shan't be upset if you miss my party.
多谢提醒 女士
Thanks for the reminder, ma'am.
等我回来 我们就谈谈这事
We will discuss that very subject when I return.
我能想到一百件比这更值得做的事
I can think of a hundred more useful things I could be doing.
真是的罗斯 你都要与世隔绝了
For shame, Ross, you're becoming a misanthrope!
我能体谅 我现在也不喜欢人多
I sympathise. I'm no lover of company these days.
除了我的妻子
With the exception of my wife's.
有时候 罗斯可不为我破例
Sometimes Ross do make no exception.
要我能说了算
Well, if I have my way...
往往如此
Which you frequently do!
我们短时间内就再不出门了
..This will be our last excursion for the foreseeable future.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表