剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
You wondered that?
你这么想吗
Yeah, it crossed my mind, sure.
是的 我这样想过
You sure you don't want a donut?
真不要来个甜甜圈吗
Mrs. Kitteridge, I have to get going.
基特里奇老师 我得走了
Wait. What in the hell?
慢着 怎么回事
Oh, dear God!
天啊
She went over!
她掉下去了
Hurry! Hurry up!
快 快来帮忙
Hurry!
快
Oh, Jesus!
天啊
Hold on! Be careful!
坚持住 小心
Patty, hold on!
帕蒂 坚持住
Be careful!
小心
Dear God! Patty, hold on!
天啊 帕蒂 坚持住
Go!
快去
Okay, here we go.
好了
Let's get this on. Get her some more coffee, Jo.
快披上 给她再冲点咖啡 乔
You got it.
马上来
Like that...
好了
She gonna be okay?
她没事吧
She's fine. Cold.
没事 就是冻到了
Kevin, you still there? Yeah, Mom.
凯文 你还在吗 在 妈妈
I'm doing fine, honey. You can go.
我没事 亲爱的 你走吧
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
我确定
Mom?
妈妈
Is there a bird on your hand?
你手上是不是停了只鸟
No, sweetheart, there isn't.
没有 亲爱的
Are you decent? I got some clothes for you.
方便开门吗 我给你拿了些衣服
Here, Christopher sent these over.
给 克里斯托弗送来的
We're gonna meet him at the rehearsal dinner.
我们去婚礼预演晚宴跟他碰头
Oh, no, no, no.
不 我不去了
I don't wanna crash his party.
我不想破坏他的派对
I'm just gonna be taking off.
我这就走
No, you aren't. You're gonna spend the night.
不行 你必须留下来过夜
Get dressed.
把衣服穿上
Are we late?
我们来迟了吗
No, we're on time. Come on.
没有 很准时 走吧
Hi, Angela. Hey, Olive.
你好 安吉拉 你好 奥丽芙
I'll introduce you to everyone. Oh, no, that's all right.
我给大家介绍一下你 不用了 没关系的
Oh, no, they'll love to meet you, Kevin.
不行 他们一定很开心能认识你 凯文
You're a local hero.
你现在可是个英雄了
There's the mother of the bride.
这位是新娘的母亲
Hi. He has no interest in meeting her, Henry.
你好 他没兴趣认识她 亨利
Hi, Joyce. How are you? Hello, you two.
乔伊斯 你好 你们好
How are you? Olive.
过得怎么样 奥丽芙
Joyce, Joyce, this is Kevin.
乔伊斯 这是凯文
He's an old friend of Christopher's,
克里斯托弗的老朋友
and he helped save a young woman's life today.
他今天救了一个姑娘的命
Oh! How wonderful.
真了不起
He jumped into the water near the marina
他跳进了码头旁的海水里
and he helped get her to shore.
把她救上了岸
Are you certified, Kevin?
你有证书吗[精神失常] 凯文
Certified? In lifesaving.
精神失常 你有救生员证书吗
Suzanne took the course when she was in college.
苏珊娜上大学的时候修过救生课程
She spent her summers working
她经常在暑假的时候
as a lifeguard at the local public pool.
去本地公共泳池当救生员
Pulled out quite a few children.
救起了很多孩子
Were they drowning, or just ill-behaved?
他们是真溺水了还是恶作剧
Hey, kiddo. Hi, Mom.
儿子 妈
Oh, come say hello to Blake.
过来跟布莱克打个招呼
Kevin.
凯文
Hi. I heard about you and Patty.
我听说你救帕蒂的事了
Jeez, is she lucky you were there.
老天 幸亏你在那儿
Oh, your mom was the one that saw her.
是你妈发现她落水的
I was just following directions.
我只是遵从指令
Yeah, she doesn't give you much of a choice.
是啊 她说什么就是什么
She says jump, you jump.
她说跳 你就得跳
Hello, Joshua. How are you? I'm good, thanks.
你好 约书亚 你好吗 我很好 谢谢
Hi, I'm Mrs. Kitteridge, the mother of the groom.
你好 我是基特里奇夫人 新郎的母亲
So how long you here?
你要在这待多久
I'm leaving tomorrow.
明天就走
Congratulations on getting married.
恭喜你结婚
Oh, hey, hon.
亲爱的
Come on over here. I want you to meet Kevin.
过来 来见见凯文
Oh, Kevin, hello. I'm Suzanne.
凯文 你好 我是苏珊娜
So great that you could come up.
你能来真是太好了
You came up from New York?
你从纽约过来的吗
He went to Columbia. Oh, fantastic.
他哥伦比亚大学毕业的 真好
I got accepted there, but I decided to go to Duke.
我也被哥大录取了 不过我还是去了杜克大学
I just needed a quieter campus.
我喜欢比较安静的校园环境
I'm just that kind of a person, you know?
就是受不了吵闹 你懂吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
How do you two know each other? High school?
你们是怎么认识的 高中同学吗
Uh, junior high. Oh. So you go way back.
初中同学 这么说是老相识了
Kevin had mom for math.
我妈是凯文的数学老师
Oh, God.
天啊
Chris said she was a terror.
克里斯说她教书的时候很可怕
She wasn't that bad, actually. We got along.
其实她没那么凶 我们很合得来
Well, I'm sure she can be
等你了解她以后
a real sweetheart once you get to know her.
我想你就会知道她人有多好了
I wouldn't go that far. Well, we're trying.
差不多得了 我们还在努力磨合
We're all trying.
都还在努力中
I was worried about the seating.
我之前很担心座位的安排问题
Oh, don't worry about it.
不需要担心这个
Henry, no, no, no. You take this seat.
亨利 不不 你坐这里吧
Blake, sit down, please.
布莱克 你快请坐
I'm gonna go check on the seating.
我去检查下座位安排
I think there's an issue with dad and the head of the table.
那边好像决定不了让哪个爸爸坐上首呢
Dad?
爸
Family.
家务事啊
So how's New York?
纽约怎么样
You really don't have to stand here and talk to me.
你真的没必要勉强在这陪我讲话的
No. No, I'm glad you're here. It's okay.
不 我很高兴你来了 没关系的
Really, it's okay. I'm just gonna go hang out at the bar.
真的 没关系 我去吧台那儿坐坐
Well, you know, once a month's enough for me.
我一个月一次就够了
Hey, can I have a Pabst, please? Sure.
请给我来一杯蓝带啤酒 好的
Hey, excuse me. What does that napkin say?
请问那张纸巾上写了什么
Don't know.
不知道
Here.
给
So, what's it say?
上面写了什么
"Save us from shotguns and fathers' suicides."
"走出父亲自杀的阴影 从猎枪下拯救自己"
Hm. It's from a John Berryman poem.
约翰·贝里曼的诗
Okay.
好吧
You want something to read?
你想看书吗
John Berryman.
约翰·贝里曼
Take a look, see what clicks.
读下这本书 说不定有什么感悟
You really messed up this book.
这书都让你涂乱了
Yeah, it's the only way I can read now.
是的 只有这样我才读得下去
Me too. I mark up a lot of books.
我也是 我也涂画了很多书
Good, it shows you're thinking.
很好 说明你读的时候在思考
It gets me in trouble.
给我带来不少麻烦
Damn the authorities, that's what I say.
听我的 不要畏惧权威
Full speed ahead.
全心去做你想做的
Just you and your mom here?
就你跟你妈住在这儿吗
Where's your dad?
你♥爸♥呢
He remarried.
他再婚了
He lives in Arizona, he sends money.
他住在亚利桑那州 会寄钱过来
You ever thought about running away?
你有想过逃离这一切吗
From home? Hitch a ride,
离开家吗 搭个顺风车
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表