剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
He was always such a kind and pleasant man,
他一直是个和蔼可亲
a pure delight to be around.
让人愿意接近的人
Oh, I wouldn't go that far.
太抬举他了
I've always enjoyed your candor, Olive.
我一向喜欢你的坦率 奥丽芙
Let me pour for you.
来喝杯茶吧
I hear that one of your young men
听说上次的那两个年轻人
is staying at the same facility as Doyle.
有一个和道尔在同一个戒毒所里
What young man? The one who tried to rob you?
什么年轻人 就是想抢劫你的那个
If you ever pay him a visit,
如果你要去探望他的话
I'm sure that Doyle would also love to see you.
道尔肯定也很想见你一面
Why on earth would I pay him a visit?
我为什么要去探望他
There's something about being held captive by someone,
人♥质♥和挟持者之间
you get attached.
总会产生特殊的感情
Nobody believes this now, of course,
当然现在没人相信了
but Doyle is the sweetest soul alive.
但是道尔是这世上最贴心的人
I had quite a day, Henry.
我这一天太难熬了 亨利
I went to see Louise Larkin
我去拜访了路易斯·拉金
because she sent me a note.
因为她给我留了言
I thought she was reaching out to me,
我以为她是要跟我示好
but it turns out she's completely out of her mind.
结果她完全是疯了
She's not just crazy. She's wicked crazy.
不止是疯 简直疯入膏肓了
She despises her husband.
她鄙视自己的丈夫
She despises everyone.
看不上任何人
The nicest word she had to say about anyone
要说她对旁人的褒奖
was about you, Henry.
都是给你的 亨利
She said you were the kindest man in the world.
她说你是这世上最善良的人
Which is true.
这是事实
You were born kind.
你天生就这么善良
You grew up kind.
之后也一直如此
And then you married a beast and loved her.
然后你娶了一个野兽 却用心爱着她
You had a son who has grown up complicated,
你有一个儿子 虽然难以捉摸
but at least he'll never bludgeon a girl to death.
但至少不会动手打女人
You were endlessly kind to townspeople
对那些来找你配药的人
who came to you for their medicine.
你总是和蔼可亲
You soothed their ills in your clean, white coat.
穿着整洁雪白的大衣帮他们缓解病痛
You've had a good life, Henry.
你有很完美的一生 亨利
You have.
真的
You can die now, sweetheart.
你可以去了 亲爱的
It's all right. I'll be right here.
没关系 我就在这里
You won't have to do it alone.
不会让你孤零零走的
Love you, Henry.
爱你 亨利
I hear that one of your young men
听说上次的那两个年轻人
is staying at the same facility as Doyle.
有一个和道尔在同一个戒毒所里
The one who tried to rob you?
就是想抢劫你的那个
If you pay him a visit--
如果你要去探望他的话
Why on earth would I pay him a visit?
我为什么要去探望他
There's something about being held captive by someone,
人♥质♥和挟持者之间
you get attached.
总会产生特殊的感情
I haven't given that boy a second thought.
我对那个男孩子没有任何想法
I've always enjoyed your candor, Olive.
我一向喜欢你的坦率 奥丽芙
How is Christopher?
克里斯托弗怎么样
He's living in California. He's doing very well.
他住在加利福尼亚 挺好的
Does he get out here much to help you?
他经常回来帮你吗
Oh sure, sure he has. Oh sure, sure he has.
当然了 当然了
Oh, come now.
得了吧
He was always such a sensitive boy.
他一直就是个敏感的孩子
Just like Doyle.
跟道尔一样
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm not setting a very good example for you.
我并不是一个很好的榜样
What do you mean?
什么意思
On how to cope with being pitied.
就是怎么样面对他人的同情啊
But still you're here for lessons.
但你还是来这里学习了
No, I came
不 我来
because you wrote me a nice note, Louise.
是因为你给我写了一张非常友好的卡片 路易斯
I've always enjoyed your candor, Olive.
我一向喜欢你的坦率 奥丽芙
But did Christopher?
那克里斯托弗呢
It's a fucking wonder I'm even standing
在被你那么刻薄地攻击过后
after all the crap...
我还能这么正常简直就是奇迹
You and your terrible judgments!
你和你那些可怕的评论
I don't want to fucking call you
我他妈不愿意打电♥话♥给你
because you make me feel like shit!
是因为你让我觉得自己一无是处
You've probably thought about killing yourself.
你可能也想过自杀
I hardly see how that would solve anything.
看不出来这能解决什么问题
Oh, but it would. It would solve everything.
但事实如此 这能解决所有问题
But the question is: how to do it?
但问题是 要怎么做
You, I don't see you as a pills person.
你嘛 不像是个会吃药的人
Something more aggressive. The wrists...
应该是一些更激烈的手段 割腕...
but that would take so long.
不过这个过程太久了
I think I'll be going now,
我想我要走了
but I do appreciate that you sent that note.
但很感谢你送卡片给我
You came for a nice dose of schadenfreude
你本想来幸灾乐祸一番
and it didn't work.
但却没能成功
Sorry.
抱歉了
Thank you for the tea, Louise.
谢谢你的茶 路易斯
I'll see myself out.
我自己出去就行
What have you got in that purse of yours?
你的包里装着什么东西
It's as big as a suitcase. What are you hiding in there?!
跟个手提箱一般大 你在里面藏了什么
What are you hiding in there?
你在里面藏了什么
I have always wanted to have a neighbor...
我一直想要一个邻居...
Mrs. Kitteridge.
基特里奇太太
Mrs. Kitteridge?
基特里奇太太
Mrs. Kitteridge.
基特里奇太太
Mrs. Kitteridge, you need to wake up.
基特里奇太太 醒醒
Mrs. Kitteridge? What?
基特里奇太太 怎么了
If you could get up, please?
麻烦你起来一下
Mr. Kitteridge needs to be changed.
基特里奇先生要换衣服了
Excuse me, please.
抱歉
I'll be back later, Henry.
我待会再来 亨利
I'm gonna go home and feed the dog.
让我回去喂下狗
All right. Let me give it a try.
好吧 让我试一试
Hello, Olive. Angela.
你好 奥丽芙 安吉拉
You caught me.
被你抓到了
I know you've told me a million times to quit.
我知道你一直劝我戒了
Well, who am I to tell people what's best for them?
我有什么资格告诉别人什么才是最好的
Who the hell do I think I am?
我他妈以为自己是谁
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表