剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表
Jack.
杰克
This is our old pharmacist. Do you remember?
这位是以前的药剂师 你还记得吗
Oh, yes.
记得
Oh, listen, Henry. We're taking a cruise to Belize next week.
亨利 我们下周要坐游轮去伯利兹
Can you recommend something for seasickness?
能推荐点治晕船的药吗
Well, I always recommend Dramamine.
我一般都推荐用晕海宁
Would you like me to get it for you?
用我帮你去拿吗
Thank you, Henry. That's very kind.
好啊 谢谢你 亨利
Sure.
没关系
Oh boy. I forgot it was that time of year.
我都忘记了
Excuse me? Fathers' Day.
什么 父亲节
Did you send yours off yet? My what?
你送了吗 什么
A card to your dad. Oh. No, hadn't thought about it.
送你父亲卡片 我都没想过
No? Well, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.
没有吗 我相信他收到卡片会很开心的
It's a made-up holiday. I don't think he cares.
这种子虚乌有的节日他是不会在乎的
Well, everybody likes to get a card.
人都喜欢收到卡片
It's a nice reminder that you're thinking about him.
可以让他知道你很惦记他
My dad doesn't want to know what I think about him.
我父亲才不在乎我惦不惦记
Gee, that's too bad.
那真糟糕
No, it isn't.
一点都不糟
Attention, pharmacy,
药剂师请注意
you have a call holding on line three.
三号♥线有你的电♥话♥
Line three, please.
请到三号♥线来
Oh, Clancy, no!
克兰西 别
Oh God.
天啊
Don't reward him for running at the car.
它追车你就别给它奖励了
Oh, it's okay. Oh my God.
乖乖 老天
It's okay. Yes.
乖乖
What's this? I thought they were unusual.
这是什么 我觉得这些花很特别
Thank you, Henry.
谢谢 亨利
I love you, Ollie.
我爱你 奥丽
Yeah, you too, Henry.
我也是 亨利
Clancy, come on.
克兰西 走吧
Clancy.
克兰西
Does Christopher have a lawyer?
克里斯托弗找律师了吗
He didn't say. We didn't ask.
他没说 我们也没问
If she's a greedy gump, he's gonna need one.
如果她要贪他的钱 那他就得请一个
We think it's fairly amicable.
情况还没到那个地步
She wanted out. She thought she could do better.
她想离婚 认为她能找个更好的
You don't know that, Ollie. Sure I do.
你又不知道情况 奥丽 我当然知道
Good riddance.
也算是拔了眼中钉
What about the house here? It's under his name.
那这边的房♥子呢 是在他名下的
Oh, that's good. One less thing to grab.
那就好 少了样东西可抢
You think he'll move back?
你觉得他会搬回来吗
He still could. Not in a million years.
有这个可能 这辈子是不会了
Well, thank God they didn't have kids.
幸好他们没有孩子
That could've been a real nightmare.
不然可就真难办了
Who has the crab cakes? Right here.
请问谁点了蟹饼 我
Over here. Thank you very much.
放这儿吧 谢谢
That looks nice. Anyone mind if I start?
看起来不错 介意我先开吃吗
No, go right ahead.
不介意 吃吧
So how are your grandkids?
你们的外孙外孙女怎么样
They're spiteful.
可恶毒了
Oh, really?
真的吗
You know what the little one said to me the other day?
知道小的那个有天跟我说什么吗
She looked me right in the eye and she said,
她直视着我的双眼说
"You may be my grandma,
"你是我的外婆
but that doesn't mean I have to love you."
但这并不代表我一定得爱你"
And the other one looked at me and she said, "Me too."
然后另一个也看着我说 "我也这么想"
Oh gosh. That's rotten.
唉 心眼儿真坏
Did you talk to Julie about that?
你跟朱莉说这事了吗
Oh, well, she encourages it.
她还鼓励他们这么做呢
Oh-ho. She wants them to be able to express themselves.
呵呵 她想让他们尽情抒发感情
For God's sake. That's no good.
老天啊 这样不对
She needs to teach them better manners.
她得教会他们什么是礼貌
Well, that's not gonna happen. Huh.
不可能
She's rude to me as well.
她对我都没礼貌
You can't win. Even when you do your best.
永远都做不到 就算用尽全力
No, you can't win.
永远做不到
Well, to hell with her.
那就让她见鬼去吧
To hell with all of 'em.
让他们都见鬼去吧
That's what I say.
听我的没错
That was great.
唱得真好
It sure was.
真好
Boy, that's just awful.
哎 太糟糕了
The rotten grandchildren
那帮不孝子孙
talk to Bonnie like that. It's just--
对邦妮那样说话 真是...
They sound like real hellions, oof.
太坏了 唉
That Julie's not much.
那个朱莉怎么会这样
Bonnie always talked about her like she was God's gift.
邦妮每次谈起她都感觉她像是上帝赐予她的礼物
You never really know what goes on. No, you do not.
世事难料 是啊
I ate too much.
我吃太多了
You want a Rolaid? Yes, please.
要来片抗酸药吗 快给我
But you know, if you think about it,
但是你想想
Suzanne would've raised her kids the same way.
苏珊娜不会这么教孩子的
Well, I don't think Christopher would've allowed any rudeness.
我觉得克里斯托弗也不会容忍♥这种无礼的行为
Mm, but it's a mother they listen to.
但是孩子总听妈的话
I'm sure you'd have straightened them out, Ollie.
你把他们教得很正直 奥丽
You bet I would.
那当然了
You know, I was thinking.
我在想
We should take a trip together.
我们应该一起去旅行
Mm, wouldn't that be nice?
那样一定很棒
Someplace warm like Bermuda?
去个像百慕大一样温暖的地方
Or maybe a cruise? I'd rather go someplace on our own.
或者坐游轮 我宁可我们自己去
You get a lot of dopes on a boat. You're right about that.
在船上得嗑很多药 你说得对
We'd see a lot more on our own.
我们自己更自♥由♥
Oh godfrey.
天啊
What's the matter? I need a bathroom.
怎么了 我要上厕所
We'll be home in 10 minutes. Can you hold on?
再过10分钟就到家了 能忍♥忍♥吗
My bowels are about to explode.
忍♥不住了
Just try to hold on. I don't think I can.
忍♥住 不行
You need to find something, Henry. I'm trying, I'm looking.
你得找个地方 亨利 在找 在找呢
Let's go. Oh, here. Hold on.
快 要出来了 忍♥住
My bowels are about to explode.
我的肚子要爆♥炸♥了
All right, just hold on. Go to the hospital, go to the hospital.
别急 有医院 去医院
Are you sure? Oh. Yes.
你确定吗 是的
Run the light, Henry. Run the light.
冲黄灯 亨利 冲黄灯
Henry, run the light. I can't
亨利 冲黄灯 不行
Go! Oh, there's nobody else around, go.
快 路口没车 冲过去
Oh God.
天啊
Go to the emergency entrance.
走紧急通道
Ooh. What are you doing? There! There!
还愣着干嘛 那边 那边
All right. All right, easy. Go, go!
好了 知道了 别急 快快
Come on! Come on, Henry!
快点 快点 亨利
Go, go, go, go!
快快快
Wait. Don't hit the lady.
慢着 别撞到那个女人
Hang on. Okay, stop. Stop here, stop.
忍♥着 停 停那儿 停下
All right. I'll wait here for you,
我在这等你
but if they want me to move I'll come in and look for you.
如果他们要我移车 我就停好再进来找你
Yeah. Right.
好的
All right. Go, go, go.
去吧 去吧
I need a bathroom. It's right across the hall.
我要上厕所 在走廊对面
Oh Godfrey.
天啊
Are you all right? All clear.
你没事吧 舒畅了
Diarrhea? Explosive.
腹泻吗 一泄如注
I had dinner with friends and I ate everything in sight.
跟朋友聚餐 我把眼前的东西全吃了
I'm fine now. Thank you very much.
现在没事了 谢谢你
Any vomiting? Excuse me?
吐了吗 什么
Did you have any vomiting?
有呕吐症状吗
No, none of that.
没有
剧集 | 奥丽芙·基特里奇(2014) | 导航列表